Isaac Clarke Vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Isaac Clarke from dead space games vs The most badass villain from from Resident Evil games Albert Wesker.

WHO WILL WIN AND WHY?

KingD19
Wesker because he's hundreds of times faster than any Xeno, and won't hesitate to shoot Isaac in the face while teleporting around.

Kazenji
Even if Isaac manage to hit him with the TK to slow him down?

XanatosForever
Albert would be arrogant enough probably to think little of Isaac, which would give him an opportunity to blast him with stasis. I don't think Clarke has anything in his arsenal that could keep Wesker down permanently, however, and once stasis wears off Wesker's back to speed. Expect to hear the flatline not too long after.

Wesker wins, in my opinion.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I don't think Clarke has anything in his arsenal that could keep Wesker down permanently

Unless Clarke decides to cut his legs off with a ripper, an ore cutter, or a plasma one.

KingD19
Wesker's arrogant, but he's not stupid. He thought of Chris and Sheva and Jill as nothings, but he still didn't play around when beating their asses senseless, and he made great use of his teleport speed. And if he can dodge bullets, he can dodge a stasis wave or however that thing works. And Isaac's not a trained fighter, he gets deaded really quick.

FinalAnswer
I think while Isaac may have the capability of actually hurting Wesker, unless he manages to get him into stasis, Wesker wins.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by KingD19
Wesker's arrogant, but he's not stupid. He thought of Chris and Sheva and Jill as nothings, but he still didn't play around when beating their asses senseless, and he made great use of his teleport speed. And if he can dodge bullets, he can dodge a stasis wave or however that thing works. And Isaac's not a trained fighter, he gets deaded really quick.

I agree, Wesker should able to dodge stasis wave no problem since it much slower then a bullet

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Unless Clarke decides to cut his legs off with a ripper, an ore cutter, or a plasma one.

I'm questionable on it, Wesker seems like he'd be more durable than that.

KingD19
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I'm questionable on it, Wesker seems like he'd be more durable than that.

Wesker took RPG rounds blowing up in his face with nothing but a bit of dizziness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.