Cole MacGrath (InFAMOUS) vs Maxwell Dillon (Electro)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak

Combatants:
Cole MacGrath from the videogame series InFAMOUS.
Maxwell Dillon aka Electro from Marvel Comics 616 universe.

This is Evil alignment Cole.

Forum KO counts as win. Both know nothing of the other.

Impediment
616 is regular and not Ultimate, right?

the ninjak
Yeah 616 is regular Marvel Universe.

Impediment
My money is on Cole. Dude has some serious abilities like precision sniping and calling down lightning.

Still, they're both immune to electricity. Cole would have to melee the shit out of Dillon.

MooCowofJustice
Cole does not have the ability to directly absorb weaponized electricity. Not even his older and much more experienced self had the ability, while Electro might. And we don't really know what kinds of things Cole can do with the power he gains from the ending of inFamous 2. And as far as we've seen, all he did was gain the power and currently has no experience using it.

I'd bet on Electro.

BruceSkywalker
right now I think Electro however I 've never read Infamous.. Ninjak can you post some scans of Cole in action

Impediment
Cole is a video game character from Infamous, a PS3 exclusive game.

the ninjak
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Ninjak can you post some scans of Cole in action

Sure.
RIX8kHM0n-M

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Cole is a video game character from Infamous, a PS3 exclusive game.

post some screen caps kind sir?? big grin

the ninjak
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
post some screen caps kind sir?? big grin

I gotcha feats up there Bruce.

BloodRain
EoS dark Cole had the power of his lighting and ice/or/fire-ish powers + the Beast's own. So adding more powerful pyrokinesis, 100+ ft lava form with higher stats and that atomic regeneration.

IF Cole can use the Beast powers as well as John could, he would destroy Electro. Otherwise.. iirc electricity doesn't effect either of them, so I'd say Cole seeing as he has more variation of his powers along with ice/fire powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.