Kratos God of War vs Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
Kratos from the Video Game vs Harry from the books.

Kratos has all of his gear and abilities from the final game, and Harry is as he is at the end of the final book.

Harry is touring modern day Athens when he summons Kratos by Accident.

No BFR or Battle Field Removal.

If Harry loses then he can get his other two friends to help him out.

the ninjak
What if Harry does this?

KlSzIed5njU

Impediment
Harry could death spell Kratos, but Kratos has escaped from Hades before on multiple occasions.

Newjak
Originally posted by Impediment
Harry could death spell Kratos, but Kratos has escaped from Hades before on multiple occasions. Kratos as far as I remember as that bracer thing that allows him to deflect spells

ares834
Isn't Kratos a lightning timer? If so he should be able to evade Harry's spells and get a win easily enough.

NemeBro
Kratos can literally toss a pebble with enough force to cut Harry Potter in half.

BruceSkywalker
Don't think Potheads spells will have much effect here..

BloodRain
Harry finds a way to slip Kratos that love potion/legal roofie. 313

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
Harry finds a way to slip Kratos that love potion/legal roofie. 313 Kratos has enough strength to manhandle beasts of colossal proportions.

If Harry does this, he suddenly finds his sphincter and intestines liquidated by the force of Kratos's pumping.

Kratos still wins.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kratos has enough strength to manhandle beasts of colossal proportions.

If Harry does this, he suddenly finds his sphincter and intestines liquidated by the force of Kratos's pumping.

Kratos still wins.

I'm pretty sure there are examples from the game where Kratos manages to have sex without liquifying his partner(s).

NemeBro
Because he holds back.

Kratos hit with a love potion has his inhibitions lowered.

BloodRain
<__< 'Kay, did not think about the repercussions.

But it'd make for a interesting fight.

Nephthys
Harry is forewarned about Kratos via the Hall of Prophecies and brews up some luck potion. Since the luck potion guarantees him success, as soon as the fight starts Kratos has a heart attack and Harry wins.

AuraAngel
Well, the potion does allow people to basically survive fights they'd lose...but that was kind of a war scenario and the potion didn't really do anything to the baddies, just made them miss I guess.

Nephthys
Theres no way Kratos can miss. Harry will be a statue to him. A heart attack is the only way Harry can win imo,

NemeBro
I don't know if you recall, but Kratos sort of killed the three gods who dictate the Fate of all things.

And a love potion will kill Kratos? lol.

Nephthys
Luck potion.

All his endeavors will succeed. excellent

AuraAngel
Oh no, I wasn't suggesting that it would WORK, just stating how the potion actually worked in a combat situation.

There is no way for Harry Potter to win this thread.

BloodRain
Not saying it will (definitely not), but whats the thing about the death spell on someone like Kratos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.