Legion:Team Buster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Legion, up to four powers may be used at a time.

vs

1. Acolytes: Magneto, Fabian Cortez, Tempo, Chrome, Collossus, Exodus

2. Avengers: Cap, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Ms Marvel, Dr. Druid

3. Apocalypse and his Horsemen: Apacalypse, War-Hulk, Death-Wolverine, Pestilence-Polaris, Famine-Sunfire

4. JLA: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern Jordan, Zatana

5. Annihilators: Silver Surfer, Quasar, Gladiator, Ronin, Beta-Ray Bill, Ikon

6. Defenders: Hulk, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Namor, Genis-Vel, Thanos

7. Infinite Watch: Warlock, Moondragon, Gamora, Drax, Pip, Thanos

"Id"
As far as plot goes, the only thing restraining Legion from accesses his True Persona is his morality.

Anyways, Moira + Time Sink + Styx + Chain clears it.

Thats High End Telepathy/Reality Warp + Time Manipulation + Soul Manipulation + ability to clone.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by "Id"
As far as plot goes, the only thing restraining Legion from accesses his True Persona is his morality.

Anyways, Moira + Time Sink + Styx + Chain clears it.

Thats High End Telepathy/Reality Warp + Time Manipulation + Soul Manipulation + ability to clone.
This

celestialdemon
Legion easily clears it with the powers already mentioned.

Brockalizer
One could argue that Silver Surfer could stop him. He has displayed the ability to evolve/de-evolve other beings in the past. Depending on how much PIS is involved it's possible he could remove or neutralize Legion's mutation entirely.
On a side note I really wish I'd included teams of Asgardians and Olympians, maybe even the ring entities. Oh well that's hindsight for ya.

TheGodKiller
Clears it .

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Brockalizer
One could argue that Silver Surfer could stop him. He has displayed the ability to evolve/de-evolve other beings in the past. Depending on how much PIS is involved it's possible he could remove or neutralize Legion's mutation entirely.
On a side note I really wish I'd included teams of Asgardians and Olympians, maybe even the ring entities. Oh well that's hindsight for ya.
The same argument could be made for Franklin Richards as well , yet I don't see Surfer doing anything to him .

Legion is an established omega-level universal reality warper , and I agree with you that w/o PIS involved Surfer shouldn't be able to do anything to him .

"Id"
>Claims Norrins matter manipulation is teh awesome.
>Overlooks this is the same character that created the AoA, Wiped out the Elder Gods from Reality, and tossed reality 616 in a memento box.

srsly

mastagambit
Xavier's boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.