Team Toguro vs The 5 Kages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100
the 5 current Kages take on Team Toguro. Who wins?

Q99
The Kage.

If Tsunade and Onoki combo together to do a giant dust attack again, that should be a team wipe right there.

NemeBro
Toguro himself is much faster than anyone in the Kage team, and is at the bare minimum as strong as Tsunade.

Bui is by feats capable of taking any of their attacks, being capable of physically overpowering Hie's Dragon of the Darkness Flame.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Toguro himself is much faster than anyone in the Kage team, and is at the bare minimum as strong as Tsunade.

Toguro's easily the most powerful, but he can't handle this on his own.

I think Dust-Disintegration trumps Dragon of the Darkness Flame.

Damborgson
Karasu blows them to pieces.

Q99
Originally posted by Damborgson
Karasu blows them to pieces.

Gaara blocks his bombs. His explosives are nothing on Deidara's.

It's really not until one gets to A-rank YYH beings that they can measure up to Kage in stuff like destructiveness.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Toguro's easily the most powerful, but he can't handle this on his own.

He doesn't need to. Bui is also faster, stronger than most, more durable than all, and more powerful.

Let me ask you something: Why?

Why do you think that?

Dragon of the Darkness Flame completely vaporised a fire demon, and more importantly, did this:

http://www.mangapanda.com/272-19094-2/yu-yu-hakusho/chapter-100.html

What feats of destruction does Onoki have on that?

Toguro can honestly one-shot anyone here he hits, and is fast enough to do it. Onoki and Mei are simply too frail, Tsunade if hit in the head will be totally brained, Raikage's shield won't protect him, and Gaara's sand will prove too slow and too weak. Toguro's physical power is absurd.

Beyond that, at full power Toguro's presence alone was pulling in the souls of humans and weaker demons, do these guys have soul resistance?

Karasu's bombs can indeed be blocked by Gaara's sand, but to protect the others, he is also depriving them of the ability to attack, so either he makes them easier pickings for Toguro or Bui, or he lets Karasu bomb them with impunity.

Elder Toguro is also virtually impossible to kill, able to shift his organs to avoid damage, and even if they are, can be healed. He also makes a nifty sword and shield for Younger Toguro, amplifying Toguro's offense and defense.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Q99
Gaara blocks his bombs. His explosives are nothing on Deidara's.

It's really not until one gets to A-rank YYH beings that they can measure up to Kage in stuff like destructiveness.
Karusu stated he could make explosives inside kurama's body didnt he

Q99
By the way, what makes you so sure that they have such speed advantage? High-level ninja are rather fast, and here there's people like A.

While later on there's more high-level speed feats, I don't think Dark Tournament has the speed advantage here.

Gaara regularly defends multiple people, and attacks and defends at the same time. He also normally blocks with smallish floaty bits of sand, so not depriving them of their ability to attack.

I think he has to touch his opponent for that.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
By the way, what makes you so sure that they have such speed advantage? High-level ninja are rather fast, and here there's people like A.

While later on there's more high-level speed feats, I don't think Dark Tournament has the speed advantage here.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15791

This.

Toguro's air bullets are apparently mach 25, aka above HST speed, including Naruto's.

The rest of your post is a pain in the ass to respond to though, feeling lazy. no expression

You quoted wrong lol.

Bentley
Toguros ftw.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15791

This.

Toguro's air bullets are apparently mach 25, aka above HST speed, including Naruto's.

Ok, but that's the speed of a projectile, not their bodies.

I'm not saying the ninja are faster than Toguro's projectiles, I just don't think most of Team Toguro has a speed advantage, especially against A (who'd I'd say is the fastest one here, and iirc is in the double-digit machs himself).

yungz22
well onnoki dust style could have a devestatating attack on the other team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.