John McClane vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
McClane from the Die Hard series against Solid Snake from the Metal Gear series.

Setting is the gigantic Mall of America.

1) Hand to hand in the food court. Both start 25 feet apart. Food court tables, chairs, etc, can be utilized.

2) Both start at opposite ends of the mall. Both have a Beretta 9mm with 4 nine round clips, a throwing knife, and a Zippo lighter. Hunt and kill. Only one walks away.

ares834
1) Solid Snake pwns.
2) Solid Snake WTF pwns.

FinalAnswer
Snake curb stomps both scenarios.

Robtard
McClane solos.

NemeBro
Snake only needs his bare hands in both scenarios.

Robtard
McClane's not falling for the 'hide under a box and sneak around' trick, you fat prick.

NemeBro
He doesn't have to.

Snake caves McClane's skull in with a single punch.

Robtard
Stronger forces have tried to cave in the McSkull; they've not been successful to date, you jizz monger.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Robtard
Stronger forces have tried to cave in the McSkull; they've not been successful to date, you jizz monger.

Were they stronger then Class 100?

Robtard
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Were they stronger then Class 100?

Class 101

FinalAnswer
Class 101

So weaker then an older, weaker Snake when he physically restrained Vamp, who physically clashes with a guy capable of holding back giant battleships.

Good to know.

Lestov16
McClane is a weakling who would lose against a grape slushie if he challenged it to a fight laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
McClane is a weakling who would lose against a grape slushie if he challenged it to a fight laughing out loud

Don't let the butt-hurt from constantly losing make you bitter. bro.

Lestov16
Good advice, but it applies more to you than me wink

BruceSkywalker
Solid Snake dismantles Mac

BloodRain
McClane outruns explosions, he blitzes Snake stick out tongue

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by BloodRain
McClane outruns explosions, he blitzes Snake stick out tongue

Snake dodges shots from railguns in the middle of a snow storm.
biscuits

Barker
McClane's not falling for the 'hide under a box and sneak around' trick, you fat prick.
I might just stalk you around KMC if you keep making me giggle like this. haermm

Mindset
Originally posted by Barker
I might just stalk you around KMC if you keep making me giggle like this. haermm Do it.

Blight
McClane, dog.

T-Wrecks
Snake leaves a trail of broken glass that McClane stupidly walks through stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Snake wins because at one point Christian Bale was gonna play Solid Snake big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Zack Fair
Why bother making McClane threads? facepalm

Sadako of Girth
Mcclane's feats from The Movies and PSX DH trilogy alone, ruin Snake who is forced by McClane to eat his own tail and poop himself out of his own scaly arse..

NemeBro
No, Snake punches McClane's head off.

Unlike you, who knows what you are saying is fanwank, what I am saying is entirely accurate to what would happen.

Sadako of Girth
Nope its not fanwank at all.

1) When has McClane's head ever been shown as even remotely punch-offable?

2) Everything contained in my statement is watertight.
It leaks not one iota, and will allow no liquid effluence like you just spoke in through its liquid proof shell.

Zack Fair
Meh. McClande should be banned. Too godlike for these silly games.

Falcon Man
Snake has fought cyborg ninjas that can bullet-time like a mother****er on speed, and came out on top.

It doesn't hurt that the cyborb ninja in question (Gray Fox) was also strong enough to cut and rip through steel as if it was tissue paper. Trained, genetically enhanced soldiers, were just rag-dolls for that guy.

Snake beat him, and has fought even worse. Phuck, he even fought giant robots.

Blight
Originally posted by Falcon Man
Snake has fought cyborg ninjas that can bullet-time like a mother****er on speed, and came out on top.

It doesn't hurt that the cyborb ninja in question (Gray Fox) was also strong enough to cut and rip through steel as if it was tissue paper. Trained, genetically enhanced soldiers, were just rag-dolls for that guy.

Snake beat him, and has fought even worse. Phuck, he even fought giant robots.
And?

Falcon Man
Originally posted by Blight
And?

Welp, that's all I've got.

HulkIsHulk
Mcclane gets his ass handed to him

Stan
Whatever happens... John finds out and win))

StealthRanger
Snake stomps the **** out of him

dika123
John mcClane win . cuz he is badass.

Nusa105
This is unfair. Snake CQC McClane in both rounds and it's over laughing

Nusa105
Also, Snake one shots McClane with a Railgun. Snake has fought supranaturals(kinda) opponents. McClane only fought normal humans

RadZoa
Originally posted by Nusa105
Also, Snake one shots McClane with a Railgun. Snake has fought supranaturals(kinda) opponents. McClane only fought normal humans Why do you keep bumping this shit?

Nusa105
Originally posted by RadZoa
Why do you keep bumping this shit?
Why? Does it matter? I know this is a mismatch but i like to post a reply to have a fun

Edit: Sorry, i just want to like to post a reply like i typed second above meant to make a joke(i think it's not even funny for y'all) and for an argument to anyone thinks McClane beats Snake

RadZoa
Why? Does it matter? I know this is a mismatch but i like to post a reply to have a fun

Edit: Sorry, i just want to like to post a reply like i typed second above meant to make a joke(i think it's not even funny for y'all) and for an argument to anyone thinks McClane beats Snake i think you're a fa-gg-ot

Solid47
My friend once said Snake would be akin to a fodder to McClane. And that McClane would punch his face so hard that Snake's head would fly straight to the moon laughing out loud

Nusa105
Originally posted by Solid47
My friend once said Snake would be akin to a fodder to McClane. And that McClane would punch his face so hard that Snake's head would fly straight to the moon laughing out loud
Don't listen to your friend, bro. Your friend is a dumb if he/she thinks like that

Dexx-Planet86
lol people on kmc is stupid

snake has the most basic and telegraphed moves ever

mcclane knocks his skull off with a single punch

Dexx-Planet86
Don't listen to your friend, bro. Your friend is a dumb if he/she thinks like that

because dumb****47s friend is telling the truth ****tard

Dexx-Planet86
Also, Snake one shots McClane with a Railgun. Snake has fought supranaturals(kinda) opponents. McClane only fought normal humans
lol youre stupid

snake didnt even tag solidus with a machine gun

mcclane puts a bullet or knocks his skull of in the first microsec of the fight

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by ares834
1) Solid Snake pwns.
2) Solid Snake WTF pwns.

only in your imagination dumbass

Solid47
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
lol people on kmc is stupid

snake has the most basic and telegraphed moves ever

mcclane knocks his skull off with a single punch

McClane got horribly beaten by Stuart and Mai Lihn. Which indicates that McClane cannot contend against trained Martial Artists in a pure H2H fight.

Snake wins both rounds with ease.

RadZoa
Dexx Planet 86, I must ask that you stop your barrage of stupid post. As someone who is often critical of MGS you're making me look bad and it's gotten so bad that people actually think I'm you on another account

Please piss off for good, thank you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.