Batman (Nolan) vs Shredder (ninja turtle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

berserker9999
Shredder instigates the panic in the city of gotham with the warlike his/her ninjas batman it intervenes for encountering who will win this clash?

Batman (Nolan)

vs

Shredder (Ninja turtle)

juggerman
Shredder!

Kevin Nash Shredder stomps

berserker9999
remembered that batman and educated state from the sect of the shades according to me you/he/she must have experience on the martial limbs.

FrothByte
Depends which Shredder we're talking about. Shredder from the first TMNT movie had some insane martial arts skills, with none of the turtles lasting more than a few seconds with him.

I say Shredder beats Batman after a pretty good fight, considering ofcourse that Batman doesn't get to bring in his advanced tech to the fight. Otherwise, he'll just throw knockout gas at Shredder (which I don't know why he didn't do to Bane btw).

As for super Shredder in TMNT2 well... if Bats had problems taking down a powerful brawler like Bane, super Shredder will decimate him. Again, only if it's h2h though.

Sadako of Girth
But Batman was a beaten up old has been version of himself against Bane, to be fair..

Shredder does as his name implies.
(Although his skills at metal guitar have not been proven)

mastagambit
Shredder shreds him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.