Sephiroth vs. Aizen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s83/151094/final%20fantasy/_sephiroth.jpg VS http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa166/angels_death6662003/aizen-1-1.jpg

Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII to Advent Children battles Aizen in his First Fusion form with the Hogyoku from Bleach.

Fight takes place in Fake Karakura Town.

Can the legendary SOLDIER defeat the former captain of the 5th Division of the Gotei 13?

Kaibs
If he's only in his first stage Sep probably could win. If Aizen got him to watch his shikai release though it might be tricky for him. (Although at that stage Aizen wasn't relying on his shikai.)

the ninjak
How was Sephiroth's resistance to advanced mind manipulation?

I got a good feeling Lord Aizen wins this.

Kaibs
Originally posted by the ninjak
How was Sephiroth's resistance to advanced mind manipulation?

I got a good feeling Lord Aizen wins this.

I think it just depends on if he releases his shikai or not and he watches it.

the ninjak
Well Sephiroth would have to watch Aizen release it. There's no reason him not to watch his opponent unsheathe his sword during a battle.

Kaibs
Well Sephiroth would have to watch Aizen release it. There's no reason him not to watch his opponent unsheathe his sword during a battle.

Not to mention Aizen is ALWAYS already in Shikai pretty much so... I don't see him releasing. Which is why I think he'd die. But his Kido would be pretty wicked. It would challenge Sep's magic.

NemeBro
Sephiroth is way too fast, being over mach 26, can hit just as hard, and has telekinesis of an impressive degree.

In character, Aizen won't use his shikai because he was too stupid to use it after becoming Hogyoku powered.

BloodRain
Personally don't trust that Mach 26 clac as it was based on Tifa falling that we can't notice 'cause of how the scene played out. -shrugs-

Going with Aizen for no reason whatsoever.

the ninjak
Why can't Aizen in this fight just use his Shikai anyways regardless of later anime feats?

BloodRain
'Cause he apparently forgot that he had that power?

Then again maybe he can't use its powers anymore. It does look completely different after he goes butterfly.

Kaibs
Why can't Aizen in this fight just use his Shikai anyways regardless of later anime feats?

Because he said it's Aizen in his first stage of the hok. and at that point aizen wasn't shikai'ing anyone. he was getting flicked through buildings by Isshin. Even if he took it like a champ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.