Riddick vs Angelus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Riddick, from the eponymous film series, takes on Angelus, the sadistic vampire from BtVS and Angel. Riddick gets a wooden stake. Who wins?

ares834
Angelus gets a nice meal.

BruceSkywalker
bald headed dude meets his maker

ScreamPaste
If I recall right Angelus is mildly superhuman and should be able to take Riddick on squarely and come out on top.

Kaibs
Only thing Riddick will have on him is speed. Angelus will outsmart him and eventually just bite Riddick though.

NemeBro
I really highly doubt it, to be perfectly blunt.

Although Angelus is a bit tougher than the average vampire, the average vampire is... Kind of not that impressive, I've seen Angelus restrained by ****ing pre-badass Wesley and Cordelia. Buffy soundly handed him his ass whenever actually gathering the mettle to fight him, Giles very nearly killed him (IIRC he only just missed the heart), and really he doesn't have any strength feats to suggest he is really stronger than Riddick, and Riddick is almost certainly faster.

Riddick fought the Lord Marshall, who would ****ing dominate Angelus and just about any humanoid enemy in the series except Caleb, Glory, Marcus Hamilton, or Illyria (Might be forgetting someone).

ares834
Riddick was geting his ass kicked against the LM until the intervention of Eomer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.