Liara T'Soni vs. Twilight Sparkle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn231/tygrechief88/168882-mass-effect-redemption-2_ori.jpg VS http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q100/TheSteveslols/My%20Little%20Pony/132130279077-angry_pissed_off_rea.png

Liara, an Asari from Mass Effect meets her pony counterpart, Twilight, a unicorn from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. For years, these ladies locked themselves away from society to study in their personal hobbies and find out later on, it's important to be sociable with people. Now these two former shut-ins who now ruin jokes go at it in a fight when a debate involving science goes horribly wrong.

This fight requires only their natural abilities, no guns on Liara's end. It's just biotics against magic.

Which of these two adorable dorks would win?

Nemesis X
What? No takers? ಠ_ಠ

NemeBro
Twilight.

It isn't even a contest.

Her telekinesis is far above T'Soni's gravity manipulation, she can transmute her, control her mind with the Want It Need It spell, etc.

Nephthys
There are so many new threads. >_<

Anyway, Liara can try to use Singularity on Twilight but Twilight can just teleport out of it. Twilight can use unicorn TK and smash her into something until she's unconscious though and theres not much Liara can do about it.

So my moneys on Twlight.

Hmm, unless a fully upgraded push is enough to put Twilight down. How many newtons was it?

FinalAnswer
1320 newtons

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nemesis X
What? No takers? ಠ_ಠ

I hate you.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
1320 newtons

Yeah I don't think that's enough. Twilight has cartoon durability up the wazoo.

BloodRain
1320 Newtons?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
she can transmute her

I don't think Twilight really knows how to do that to a person yet. The only time Twilight's seen transforming anyone into anything that wasn't a mouse was when her dormant powers awoke uncontrollably when she got spooked by a Sonic Rainboom.

Twilight learns never to do that again eversince Lesson Zero.

NemeBro
... If CIS is active then Twilight Sparkle can't really fight her at all.

CIS on fights with the series are virtually impossible because most of the characters wouldn't use their powers to really harm opponents unless they were evul.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
... If CIS is active then Twilight Sparkle can't really fight her at all.

CIS on fights with the series are virtually impossible because most of the characters wouldn't use their powers to really harm opponents unless they were evul.

Yeah I realized that and quickly edited it out but Twilight still can't use that kind of spell.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Yeah I realized that and quickly edited it out but Twilight still can't use that kind of spell. Actually, in an episode she is actively testing transmutation magic on Spike, resulting in a bawss moustache, so she can to some extent.

Also, mice into stallions. Alien into stallion also! Stallion with a moustache.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Actually, in an episode she is actively testing transmutation magic on Spike, resulting in a bawss moustache, so she can to some extent.

Yeah but those were small.

Those mice were small and were easy to transform. We have yet to see her transform a pony and her parents don't count since she was unstable when that happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.