Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann:

rUJzYSswcj0

Galactus:

http://kirbymuseum.org/blogs/kirby-vision/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/sizeqd8.jpg

Galactus tries to eat the Gurren Lagann-verses version of Earth. Simon doesn't take kindly to that and recreates the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann to fight him. Galactus has found himself in a much harder battle than he anticipated.

I've heard terms like half-starved Galactus or fully-fed Galactus, so whichever version the thread feels is the most fair will be chosen because I don't really know the difference.

Galactus is from marvel comics and goes around eating planets and TTGL is from Gurren Lagann.

BloodRain
Around the same stats (Surviving the universe being destroyed vs universal sized attacks), cept Galactus has way more powers and skills in him.

Hm, could Galactus go ahead and consume TTGL being that its a giant pile of energy?

Lek Kuen
It'll take Galactus at his most full point yet to fight Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. At that point he'd still lose unless he just drains the shit out of their Spiral Power. But I don't know if that's feasible at that point of their power.

NemeBro
Galactus at his best would beat Gurren Lagann. A hypothetical full powered Galactus would easily do so.

Under that? Dunno.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by NemeBro
Galactus at his best would beat Gurren Lagann. A hypothetical full powered Galactus would easily do so.

Under that? Dunno. Galactus at his best is a universal power, Isn't that the same level as Gurren Lagann best?

NemeBro
Galactus at his best is a trans universal power actually.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by NemeBro
Galactus at his best is a trans universal power actually. Since when? I've only seen him operate on a Universal level.

Edit: Unless you mean the UN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.