Captain Price vs Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Captain Price of the British SAS, from the Modern Warfare video game trilogy

vs

comic book Frank Castle a.k.a. The Punisher. This is the ruthless Garth Ennis/Steve Dillon Punisher, BTW.

1) Hand to hand. To the death in a UFC fighting ring.

2) Both have an M4 Carbine rifle, scoped with red dot sight, with three 30 round magazines, two frag grenades, a throwing knife, and a Desert Eagle. 50 cal hand gun. This fight takes place in the palace of Jabba the Hut on Tattoine. Both start at opposite ends to make their way to the throne room, or to encounter one beforehand. Both have full knowledge of each other.

Seek and destroy. Who wins?

the ninjak
1- Frank took on Daken in H2H and was taking out chunks before being put down. He's a feral nightmare. And his MA skills are extremely impressive.

2- Price needs some time to aim. Frank pops skulls as fast as his hands can move. I just see Frank winning this as well.

BruceSkywalker
comic book Frank shoot this dude too death

Impediment
What if it were movie Punisher? Any difference?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
What if it were movie Punisher? Any difference?

both versions of movie Frank shouldn't have a problem especially Ray Stevenson Frank

Lestov16
As cool as Price is, last I remember Shepherd handed him his ass. Frank would chew through him.

Kazenji
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
both versions of movie Frank shouldn't have a problem especially Ray Stevenson Frank

How about Dolph Lundgren's Frank?

the ninjak
Dolph's wasn't so good. He'll go down. Stevenson version was a freak though.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
How about Dolph Lundgren's Frank?

I try to not to think about that one..

but Dolph'll lose

Solid47
Frank curbstomps both rounds 10/10

Nusa105
Since OP changed this into Movie Punisher, it could go either way...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.