Sephiroth and Afro Samurai vs Vampire Hunter D and War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Sephiroth from FFVII: Advent Children movie and Afro Samurai from the anime series

vs

Vampire Hunter D from the two animated films and War from Darksiders video game

All are at full strength.

Fight takes place at night in Nibelheim (from FFVII) under a starry sky with a full moon.

Insanely powerful characters with insanely large and long swords duel to the death.

Who wins?

Impediment
Nobody? Anyone?

NemeBro
I know literally nothing of D.

While War vs. Afro basically comes down to speed vs. strength, and I could see arguments either way, Sephiroth is a calibur of opponent beyond both, so unless D can take Sephiroth, I say team 1 wins.

AuraAngel
NemeBro is clearly a Sephiroth fanboy.

Batman-Prime
Sephiroth is around High Meta level, he can fly, has a lot of magic and superb swordfighting skills.
Afro Samurai is a great swordfighter but still human iirc.
Vampire Hunter D is quite an badass, in truth Dracula the first Vampire he is very powerful but he wasn't as impressive in the Mangas and the Anime as Sephiroth in the Games or the Animation movie imho.n
By his role as an rider of the Apocalypse War should be beyond both and he took out two big enemies. I think that War and D could pull some wins against Sephiroth, together. I don't know if Afro plays a great role here and can support Seph.

NemeBro
Afro is pretty conclusively above normal humans. Dodging laserbeamz and shit while fighting hundreds of feet in the air.

Edit:

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+D

Assuming this OBD profile is accurate, D is by far the strongest opponent here.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Afro is pretty conclusively above normal humans. Dodging laserbeamz and shit while fighting hundreds of feet in the air.

Edit:

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+D

Assuming this OBD profile is accurate, D is by far the strongest opponent here. Those rarely are.

Hypersonic Kain.

NemeBro
Hypersonic class 100 Kain was edited out for inaccuracy actually.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hypersonic class 100 Kain was edited out for inaccuracy actually. ****ing GOOD. haermm Holy shit.

AuraAngel
I'll note that according to them, Sora>Link. 313

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by AuraAngel
I'll note that according to them, Sora>Link. 313 Thanks for reinforcing my point.

ermmvin

Oh, and stop derailing. uhuh

Blight
Those are for the novels. I thought this was movie version feats only.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Sephiroth is around High Meta level, he can fly, has a lot of magic and superb swordfighting skills.
Afro Samurai is a great swordfighter but still human iirc.
Vampire Hunter D is quite an badass, in truth Dracula the first Vampire he is very powerful but he wasn't as impressive in the Mangas and the Anime as Sephiroth in the Games or the Animation movie imho.n
By his role as an rider of the Apocalypse War should be beyond both and he took out two big enemies. I think that War and D could pull some wins against Sephiroth, together. I don't know if Afro plays a great role here and can support Seph.

Afro also has the number one headband... which grants special powers to the one who holds it. So he's not exactly just "human"

NemeBro
Originally posted by Blight
Those are for the novels. I thought this was movie version feats only. Then I truly don't know.

Blaarphengaar
Afro samari cut a bullet in half. he could cut sephiroth down.

war is the strongest and could kill everyone. darksiders was a good game.

ive never seen vampire d. is it good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.