Black Adam & Superman Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Superman
&
Black Adam

VS

Thanos

No energy manipulation straight slugfest.

Stoic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Superman
&
Black Adam

VS

Thanos

Which Superman?

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
Pre DCU , Both

Galan007
Black Adam is the first to die. That's for sure.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Black Adam is the first to die. That's for sure.

I agree.

Colossus-Big C
How can black adam even die? He never died in comics before

carver9
Thanos punch Black Adam head off as soon as the fight starts and after this, Superman and Thanos have a prolong battle.

iceman24567
Bladam smashes his own head in

-Pr-
Edited thread title.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Edited thread title.

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Pre DCU , Both

Epic fail.

What was before DC Universe...? Chaos?

Edited thread title.

Party pooper.

-Pr-
Nekron.

the Darkone
Thanos beats them down, can amp his physical strength even further he so chooses.

abhilegend
Split.

-Pr-
How can black adam even die? He never died in comics before

I've never died before. Am I invulnerable?

DarkSaint85
Aw, shit....Pryclops is immortal.

Mindset
I've never died before. Am I invulnerable? Theoretically.

Damborgson
The only thing we can be certain of in this thread is that Black Adam is beaten to death. Other than that it's up for grabs.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by abhilegend
They get their heads Split by Thanos.

pym-ftw
Thanos if he can amp his strikes

CosmicComet
Either of them is fast enough to solo.

I of course love Thanos however, and I'd like to say he could win. But in a forum, he can't.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Either of them is fast enough to solo.

I of course love Thanos however, and I'd like to say he could win. But in a forum, he can't.
thought you were of the side of Odin and Thanos being equals? Remembered you saying Odin can take supes.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
thought you were of the side of Odin and Thanos being equals? Remembered you saying Odin can take supes.

Apples to Oranges.

I said I chose Odin over Supes because of his huge AOE capabilities.

Which Thanos does not appear to have, though I do believe he has the sheer power at least.

That being said, I changed my mind into an 'undecided' once I realized I couldn't find a legitimate Odin AOE attack that would be big/fast enough to catch Supes. I still get some feeling that I'm missing something though, hence the undecided.

PillarofOsiris
If Thanos could use all his powers, he wins this easily. He'll have to work a little harder here since it's a slugfest, but IMO it would be VERY hard for Superman and BA to put Thanos down. And yeah, Black Adam dies first.

Oh, and btw, just because someone has never died in a comic, doesn't mean that can't die.

Diesldude
Team wins easy. They are too physically powerful for Thanos and don't have ss glass jaw.

Nihilist
Thanos wins.

Adam gets the SBP treatment from Thanos like he did before, then Thanos and Supes go at it for bit with the Titans durability helping him with handily.

psycho gundam
How can black adam even die? He never died in comics before ....

Stoic
Thanos chokes them both out.

leonidas
this fight would take forever. thanos doesn't have the strength feats to place him too far above either of these guys imo. factor in the use of speed and thanos will def take a beating. but he would still likely win in the end. just always really hard for me to see someone actually punching thanos into unconsciousness. not impossible for these 2 in straight h2h, just hard to see it happening imo.

as far as the speed issue--i hear hear it brought up a lot still. what i would like to see is this: what is the most damaging blow someone like superman has dished out WHILE operating at hyperspeeds? i have no doubt supes could go all mongul on thanos, but, the speed seems to come at a trade-off to overall power. superman's classically powerful blows are always SINGLE shots that he really girds himself for. so, while i agree supes' (and others) have a large speed advantage over people like thanos, i would love someone to show on-panel proof that superman can (HAS) hit people at superspeed with the level of power he strikes at while NOT at superspeed.

flash is a little different, maybe, but even his mighty IMP has been thrown singly and not in bunches. and no, i don't buy that he could have IMP'd zum more times than he did.....

Batman-Prime
Team wins, not easy but still.

Black bolt z
Team has no shot whatsoever

Dampyre
Superman
&
Black Adam

VS

Thanos

Thanos, 7/10. He's too strong and durable. The duo can take a couple but not a majority.

ToughMind
Thanos rocks both Black Adam and Superman.

All day and all night.

h1a8
Superman will beat Thanos alone in a slugfest. He's stronger by feats.
adding BA is spite

Philosophía
Teams beats the ever loving shit out of him.

Stoic
Originally posted by ToughMind
Thanos rocks both Black Adam and Superman.

All day and all night.

I love that song.

Zack Fair
Thanos wins...eventually.

I think his durability and damage soak will see him through in the end.

Diesldude
Originally posted by leonidas
this fight would take forever. thanos doesn't have the strength feats to place him too far above either of these guys imo. factor in the use of speed and thanos will def take a beating. but he would still likely win in the end. just always really hard for me to see someone actually punching thanos into unconsciousness. not impossible for these 2 in straight h2h, just hard to see it happening imo.

as far as the speed issue--i hear hear it brought up a lot still. what i would like to see is this: what is the most damaging blow someone like superman has dished out WHILE operating at hyperspeeds? i have no doubt supes could go all mongul on thanos, but, the speed seems to come at a trade-off to overall power. superman's classically powerful blows are always SINGLE shots that he really girds himself for. so, while i agree supes' (and others) have a large speed advantage over people like thanos, i would love someone to show on-panel proof that superman can (HAS) hit people at superspeed with the level of power he strikes at while NOT at superspeed.

flash is a little different, maybe, but even his mighty IMP has been thrown singly and not in bunches. and no, i don't buy that he could have IMP'd zum more times than he did..... Remeber that scene with the flash in the diner? I am sure superman can get enough time to really wind one in.

leonidas
makes sense in theory, but then it would also make sense that superman could ko about 10 000 thors inside a second as well. i'm not really buying either scenario i'm afraid.....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Aw, shit....Pryclops is immortal.

Pryclops laughing out loud

Originally posted by psycho gundam

His posts are pure gold.

Bouboumaster
Thanos use Black Adam the club the shit out of Superman

society619
I've never died before. Am I invulnerable?

lol

abhilegend
For anybody who said what's superman's punching feats while at superspeed

Breaks the body of soulfire darkseid in half

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/deathofthenewgods08015qf6.jpg

Knocks out captain marvel in two punches
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/34-21.jpg
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/34-2223.jpg

carver9
@Abhi..

There isn't a single shed of proof that it was only Superman that punched Captain Marvel. Also, wasn't Marvel weakened during that scene iirc?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
@Abhi..

There isn't a single shed of proof that it was only Superman that punched Captain Marvel. Also, wasn't Marvel weakened during that scene iirc?
Lulz. Despite superman standing over the limp body of marvel? No.

Stoic
I don't believe that Soulfire Darkseid had good durability at all. I would go as far as saying that he was more akin to glass than his usual state. Superman was even weirded out at how easily he shattered his body. More power does not mean better durability. Which is exactly how I took that scene.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't believe that Soulfire Darkseid had good durability at all. I would go as far as saying that he was more akin to glass than his usual state. Superman was even weirded out at how easily he shattered his body. More power does not mean better durability. Which is exactly how I took that scene. That's a on par/better feat than Thor's lightening attacks on glory and chaos king.

DarkSaint85
Lulz. Despite superman standing over the limp body of marvel? No.

Someone with a cape is standing over the limp body, Abhi. Carver is right, you don't have proof.

In the second image, Dr Midnite is another character who has a cape.

I say its Dr Midnite who two-shotted Cap Marvel.

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
That's a on par/better feat than Thor's lightening attacks on glory and chaos king.

I really don't believe it was the same, or that you should compare the two feats TBH. Superman could never shatter Darkseid's body the same way that he was able to shatter him in that scene. It was more like Darkseid shed his mortality, and became more of a conceptual type of being. I believe it was used to show that he was beyond the realms of the physical, and could not be touched by Superman. I mean when do you recall Superman ever shattering Darkseid before that one scene?

iceman24567
No its was Robin who two pieced Billy Doc Midnite lacks feats

Nihilist
I don't believe that Soulfire Darkseid had good durability at all. I would go as far as saying that he was more akin to glass than his usual state. Superman was even weirded out at how easily he shattered his body. More power does not mean better durability. Which is exactly how I took that scene. yeah.

Superman has never been able to do that a standard Darkseid

iceman24567
Maybe Darkseid was more energy based or something

Nihilist
Maybe, but his body shattering as easy as that was piss poor.

Diesldude
Shouldn't he have shattered more often then? I mean he was fighting the source and an amped Orion, but superman was the only one who did this.

iceman24567
Shouldn't he have shattered more often then? I mean he was fighting the source and an amped Orion, but superman was the only one who did this.
Superman >>> agent of the Source Orion and the Source duh

Nihilist
Shouldn't he have shattered more often then? I mean he was fighting the source and an amped Orion, but superman was the only one who did this. exactly. IMO it was just to show that Superman couldn't really stop DS.

Quasar shattered IG Thanos body

abhilegend
Yeah, soulfire darkseid was made of glass. A special glass which no sold The Source/ALE entirely.
Originally posted by Galan007
The ALE/Source amalgam vs. Darkseid, (empowered by the cumulative New God energy):

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds1-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds2-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds3-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds4-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds5-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds6-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds7.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds8.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds9.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds10.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds11.jpg
facepalm @The length to which some people go. Thor shattered celestial armor which no sold odin, zeus and vishnu. The celestial armor turned to glass when thor attacked it. It all makes sense now!

Stoic
Yeah, soulfire darkseid was made of glass. A special glass which no sold The Source/ALE entirely.

facepalm @The length to which some people go. Thor shattered celestial armor which no sold odin, zeus and vishnu. The celestial armor turned to glass when thor attacked it. It all makes sense now!

So then I guess Superman was operating at levels above and beyond an amplified Orion, and the Source entity as well? Instead of reacting as if what I said was just completely unheard of perhaps you should think twice before bringing up poorly written source material to make a case. Seriously man, just think about.

I really don't want to spell it out to you. Unless of course Superman in your mind was operating above the aforementioned, but then you would have to explain all of the times that he passed out, and him saying that he was way out of his league in comparison to the things that were unfolding in said event. Also why is Thor being brought up here? What does he have to do with any of this stuff?

abhilegend
So then I guess Superman was operating at levels above and beyond an amplified Orion, and the Source entity as well? Instead of reacting as if what I said was just completely unheard of perhaps you should think twice before bringing up poorly written source material to make a case. Seriously man, just think about.

I really don't want to spell it out to you. Unless of course Superman in your mind was operating above the aforementioned, but then you would have to explain all of the times that he passed out, and him saying that he was way out of his league in comparison to the things that were unfolding in said event. Also why is Thor being brought up here? What does he have to do with any of this stuff?
Why does it matter anyway? You said darkseid was made of glass. I accepted that and just added the bit that it was a special glass. Thor is in the discussion of this thread and him shattering celestial armor>odin, zeus, vishnu combined blast which did jackshit to the armor. Wouldn't you agree that the celestial armor turned into glass? Think about it.

Stoic
Why does it matter anyway? You said darkseid was made of glass. I accepted that and just added the bit that it was a special glass. Thor is in the discussion of this thread and him shattering celestial armor>odin, zeus, vishnu combined blast which did jackshit to the armor. Wouldn't you agree that the celestial armor turned into glass? Think about it.

I said no such thing. I said akin to glass, as in a comparison.

I'm not sure exactly which citation that you are referring to concerning the Celestial's armor being compromised, but if you're speaking of the time that Thor amplified Mjolnir with the entire planets electromagnetic field, and then hit the Celestial, there was clearly some context surrounding the attack itself. And he only managed to open a small hole in the armor. Something that I am sure that Odin could easily accomplish as well, being that the Celestial was not actively defending itself from the attack.

You're reasoning of the scene showing Superman flying through Darkseid is flawed, because Darkseid himself corroborates my understanding. If you read the scan closely, Darkseid even states that such a base attack would never stop him. Now go back to what I stated in my first post on the subject and think it over.

If what you believe or would like for everyone else to believe is that Superman was somehow more powerful than the Source entity, and an amplified Orion to have been able to easily shatter Darkseid in that form, I believe that you may need to read the arc all over.

Or Superman could shatter Darkseid all along in a weaker state, despite having had his ass handed to him several times by Darkseid, which would make this thread a wash, and he would easily be able to fly through Thanos shattering him like he did to soulfire Darkseid. Darkseid was no longer a physical being at that time, and his durability was clearly lower than his base forms durability.

abhilegend
I said no such thing. I said akin to glass, as in a comparison.

I'm not sure exactly which citation that you are referring to concerning the Celestial's armor being compromised, but if you're speaking of the time that Thor amplified Mjolnir with the entire planets electromagnetic field, and then hit the Celestial, there was clearly some context surrounding the attack itself. And he only managed to open a small hole in the armor. Something that I am sure that Odin could easily accomplish as well, being that the Celestial was not actively defending itself from the attack.

You're reasoning of the scene showing Superman flying through Darkseid is flawed, because Darkseid himself corroborates my understanding. If you read the scan closely, Darkseid even states that such a base attack would never stop him. Now go back to what I stated in my first post on the subject and think it over.

If what you believe or would like for everyone else to believe is that Superman was somehow more powerful than the Source entity, and an amplified Orion to have been able to easily shatter Darkseid in that form, I believe that you may need to read the arc all over.

Or Superman could shatter Darkseid all along in a weaker state, despite having had his ass handed to him several times by Darkseid, which would make this thread a wash, and he would easily be able to fly through Thanos shattering him like he did to soulfire Darkseid. Darkseid was no longer a physical being at that time, and his durability was clearly lower than his base forms durability.
This entire debate is pointless. You can't grasp a single point or simply don't want to and I simply don't care. Superman split darkseid in half while Source/ALE got shrugged off and pwned. I never said that the attack would've stopped darkseid or superman is more powerful than Source. Does this makes Thor more powerful than Odin-destroyer?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsCelestials1.jpg

Vs
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsCelestial7.jpg

You can try to lowball or discredit superman's feat all you want by "Hurr Durr, Darkseid turned into glass", wouldn't make it true. You can call it PIS, but that would make a lot of herald feats PIS. Your proofless babbling that "darkseid became an energy being" wouldn't help your case either, the same energy being tanked Source/ALE's attacks without a scratch or do you think that Darkseid at lower than base durability can no sell source? Frankly you're grasping at straws trying furiously to lowball something that is painfully obvious and are on verge of trolling.

Nihilist
So Superman is more powerful than Orion amped by the Source! LULZ

Stoic
This entire debate is pointless. You can't grasp a single point or simply don't want to and I simply don't care. Superman split darkseid in half while Source/ALE got shrugged off and pwned. I never said that the attack would've stopped darkseid or superman is more powerful than Source. Does this makes Thor more powerful than Odin-destroyer?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsCelestials1.jpg

Vs
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsCelestial7.jpg

You can try to lowball or discredit superman's feat all you want by "Hurr Durr, Darkseid turned into glass", wouldn't make it true. You can call it PIS, but that would make a lot of herald feats PIS. Your proofless babbling that "darkseid became an energy being" wouldn't help your case either, the same energy being tanked Source/ALE's attacks without a scratch or do you think that Darkseid at lower than base durability can no sell source? Frankly you're grasping at straws trying furiously to lowball something that is painfully obvious and are on verge of trolling.

Now I see. You're using The Mighty Thor #300 and not the scene that I was speaking of. Again I'm trying to understand what Thor has to do with any of this. It's more likely to be a strawman, which again I'm dismissing for having nothing at all to do with the OP of this thread. In other words drop the false pretenses.

Superman shattering Darkseid was your first post, which I dealt with a couple of times already. If this was your attempt to be Superman's best punch try again.

Darkseid was not a physical being when Superman shattered him. Can you understand this? For all anyone knows Batman may have been able to shatter him, because there was no proof as to how durable he was, but what is known for fact, is that he wasn't as durable as he is at base, or in his original state. Can you understand that? To sum it up, Superman's attack was not, and should not be considered as impressive as you attempted to make people believe. Nice try though, unfortunately you can't pull the wool over everyones eyes.

Also this thing about me saying that Darkseid was glass is again you putting words down that I did not say. I said "AKIN TO GLASS", do you understand the English language? So who's the troll again? keep spinning bullshyt, and we'll see if the Mods call you on it.

If trolling means someone calling you on your lies then I am guilty, and have no problem admitting to it.

Thanos wins this BTW.

abhilegend
Now I see. You're using The Mighty Thor #300 and not the scene that I was speaking of. Again I'm trying to understand what Thor has to do with any of this. It's more likely to be a strawman, which again I'm dismissing for having nothing at all to do with the OP of this thread. In other words drop the false pretenses. So you can't understand a simple analogy?

You mean your nonsensical bullshit? Its not a punch, its a bullrush.

Bring a proof or shut up. I've had enough of your hypothetical bullshit. Dear god, this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. This is not a sign of durability?
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds2-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds3-1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/ds4-1.jpg.
A blast that koes superman like a bug and Source/ALE claims is impossible to survive and darkseid tanks it without a scratch. Can you read a ****ing scan? I know not to take you seriously from now on.

Learn to read scans and come back. Till then I have no energy or time to waste on this idioticy. He wins a beating, nothing else.

Batman-Prime
Actuall Abhi is right. If Darkseid was akin to Glass because Superman shouldn't have been able to do what he did. Then The Celestial should also be considered Glas as Odin and more powerful beings weren't able to do what Thor did. Pick and choose, eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.