Jugghead Vs Light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
Hand to hand only! No Notebook allowed.

Newjak
Who is light?

Impediment
From the rules:

As a common courtesy to others, it would be nice for all opening posts to contain a brief description about the characters being used in case others aren't familiar with who they are. Remember that some people don't know as much about comics/movies/anime/etc as much as others do.

I'm going to try to iron out some of the wrinkles this weekend, but for now, just add a brief description, wink

AuraAngel
http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Yagami

That's Light. Dunno who this Jugghead guy is but without the notebook, Light is just some random guy. He's not even a trained martial artist or anything.

the ninjak
Jugghead is Archie's best friend in the Archie comicbooks, he loves hamburgers.

Light Yugami is a Japanese school boy who obtains a notebook where he can write names into and kill them. From the DeathNote series.

Light wins as far as I'm concerned due to the fact that he is homicidal and is near genius level creatively. Supposedly.
Light is also one of my heroes.

It's pretty much a fight between a sadistic homocidal smart Japanese student and Potsie Weber from Happy Days.

AuraAngel
Oh so the other guy is just some kid?

Well then of course Light will win. He'll murderlize the guy without an ounce of restraint. ****, Light has no qualms at all about killing people and if it means getting his notebook back so he can go back to killing more people, then he'll do whatever is necessary.

Unless of course there is something I'm missing. Like is there anything noteworthy about this kid physically?

the ninjak
As far as I'm concerned Jughead was to Archie what Shaggy was to Scooby Doo.

A hungry pacifist stoner stereotype who although cool! doesn't stand a chance against Light if they met in the street.

Though Jugghead is unbeknownst to me capable of some feat that could make him kickass.

XanatosForever
Jugghead could probably eat him. no expression

Nephthys
Well Light is pretty physically fit at least going off of that tennis match, plus he's a ****ing psycho so he should be able to murder the guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.