Hellboy vs Xenomorph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Location is in the subway system area from the first live action movie

Hellboy

vs

5 Xeno's, They're creeping around minding their own business

Flyattractor
5 Xenos might be able to take down Movie HB with their acid. Comic book HB probably not due to his immortaltity.

KingD19
He shoots the crap out of a few, because they aren't fast enough to dodge bullets. And the ones that get close get their shells cracked by the Fist of Doom.

Kazenji
Wasn't sure on the about of Xeno's so i just went with 5.

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
He shoots the crap out of a few, because they aren't fast enough to dodge bullets. And the ones that get close get their shells cracked by the Fist of Doom.

The Aliens in AR were able to dodge bullets at close range. And in Aliens they showed some bullet resistance. Still, Hellboy takes out 2 or 3 max before the acid kills him.

Flyattractor
He shoots the crap out of a few, because they aren't fast enough to dodge bullets. And the ones that get close get their shells cracked by the Fist of Doom. Its not the bullets you have to dodge so much as it is the shooter. And make it just one alien and it can doges all the gunfire. Its only when they are lots of aliens that they go into Fodder Mode.

Sadako of Girth

Yet on Alien Ressurrection, one is clearly shown dodgeing quite a few bullets whilst scaling a ladder. Granted it eventually was killed, by it did dodge bullets.

*EDIT* Ahh I see you guys had acknowleged this in the posts above. Fair play.

KingD19
I don't remember much of the Alien movies. But I remember in AvP they weren't doing so well against plasma bolts, which are a lot slower than bullets. That's what I was basing my assumption off of. If they can dodge them with some degree of ease though, a few still go down in melee as Hellboy is really quick.

the ninjak
If the Alien are creeping around as the OP states minding their own business in the walls. Watching from above. I see them eventually attacking Hellboy.

He crushes the first few and the next phase really matters--

-He punches the first few sending them flying. They should survive.
-He gets his gun out and shoots them. Acid blood flies everywhere. Does the blood seep into his flesh???
-The remaining few would see that he is no normal adversary. And I argue the remaining few enter ALIEN:RESURRECTION mode. Sacrifice one so the rest survive. In Alien:R Xenos sacrificed one of their own to escape their incarceration.
I see a torn open Xeno being thrown onto Hellboy to see if the acid pours a hole into him.

If it works.....it works. If it doesn't they are screwed!

Kaibs
Hellboy would eventually die. Even though there's only 5 Xenomorphs I see him killing only around 3 before he'd get blindsided or killed by acid blood.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kaibs
Hellboy would eventually die. Even though there's only 5 Xenomorphs I see him killing only around 3 before he'd get blindsided or killed by acid blood.

Sweet! Alien win.

Impediment
Hellboy wins with the Enforcer and demon physique.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Impediment
Hellboy wins with the Enforcer and demon physique.

What happens when he gets an acid shower?

KingD19
He is the Prince of Hell. He's already immune to fire, maybe he's similarly resistant to acid.

Psychotron
He is the Prince of Hell. He's already immune to fire, maybe he's similarly resistant to acid.

Fire =/= acid.

KingD19
Hey, his best friend is a fish man and even being the next in line to rule Hell, bring about the Apocalypse, and having a tail plus a hand made of stone, he got his human girlfriend pregnant. Anything's possible.

Psychotron
Hey, his best friend is a fish man and even being the next in line to rule Hell, bring about the Apocalypse, and having a tail plus a hand made of stone, he got his human girlfriend pregnant. Anything's possible.

Come on, that's like saying aliens might be fire proof because they have acid blood. It doesn't work that way.

KingD19
HOw can you say it doesn't? As Hellboy is a mythical being in nature and the prince of Hell.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Psychotron
Come on, that's like saying aliens might be fire proof because they have acid blood. It doesn't work that way.

True. Prince Nuada's blade pierced Hellboy....was it magical? maybe or was it just really sharp?

Regardless acid that burns through steel like a hot knife through butter is worse than a blade.

Hellboy's resistance to fire is no doubt due to his birthplace. And could be seen as specific, as things tend to be to mystical creatures.

Psychotron
Originally posted by the ninjak
True. Prince Nuada's blade pierced Hellboy....was it magical? maybe or was it just really sharp?

Regardless acid that burns through steel like a hot knife through butter is worse than a blade.

Hellboy's resistance to fire is no doubt due to his birthplace. And could be seen as specific, as things tend to be to mystical creatures.

Exactly.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Psychotron
Exactly.

Exactly....fire or Hellfire, Hellboy is immune to its effects though the Alien aren't mystical in nature. Their acid blood is superior science based.

Should override Hellboy's basic enchantments. Unless any feats state otherwise.

DickBlazer
Hellboy easily.

Kaibs
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Hellboy easily.

How so? You must not know much about Xenomorphs.

Mindset
I could have sworn on of the monsters he faces had acid for saliva or something.

Anyway, I still say hellboy.

He'll grow his horns and bring about hell on their asses.

mmm

KingD19
Immune to fire and electricity; there's a chance he's immune to acid. Even if he's not, he's so damn durable that they'd have to burn holes all through him to put him down.

Kaibs
I agree that he's durable, but the acid isn't going to just soak a little bit of his skin. It's going to burn a hole in him deep.

Psychotron
Alien acid can burn through several levels of a starship. It would **** him up.

siriuswriter
Does Hellboy know that the Xenomorph's blood is that acidic?

Kaibs
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Does Hellboy know that the Xenomorph's blood is that acidic?

Pretty sure they know nothing about each other.

siriuswriter
Oh. Well then, he's not going to take any precautions, is he? I mean, he's going to go about smashing and using the ginormous guns that make huge holes in his enemies. While guns can be from far away, his smashing is obviously up close, and he generally likes to smash.

In movie one there were those incredibly fast breeders - at the very beginning, in the museum? That exploded with acid on the inside. IIRC, they destroyed some art pieces with their acid, and Hellboy came out of it covered in the green goo. He wasn't hurt; just cranky.

So is Xenomorph acid stronger or weaker than that? Humans couldn't stand the former acid...

Or am I totally mis-remembering this?

Kaibs
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Oh. Well then, he's not going to take any precautions, is he? I mean, he's going to go about smashing and using the ginormous guns that make huge holes in his enemies. While guns can be from far away, his smashing is obviously up close, and he generally likes to smash.

In movie one there were those incredibly fast breeders - at the very beginning, in the museum? That exploded with acid on the inside. IIRC, they destroyed some art pieces with their acid, and Hellboy came out of it covered in the green goo. He wasn't hurt; just cranky.

So is Xenomorph acid stronger or weaker than that? Humans couldn't stand the former acid...

Or am I totally mis-remembering this?

Xenomorph acid burnt through a spaceship. It's that strong. If he gets soaked in the acid Im pretty sure he'd die fast.

lilshogun
Hellboy has beat down much tougher demons and seems pretty durable. so I don't think the Aliens acidic blood would harm him too much. One punch and the Aliens head would explode.

Psychotron
Originally posted by lilshogun
Hellboy has beat down much tougher demons and seems pretty durable. so I don't think the Aliens acidic blood would harm him too much. One punch and the Aliens head would explode.

...and cover him with acid that goes through metal like nothing. And if that doesn't do him in the other 4 will.

Kaibs
Originally posted by lilshogun

And as the alien's head explodes acid would fly all over Hellboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.