Who has the greatest strength feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Superman
Hulk
Thor
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Namor
Gladiator
Sentry
Wonder Woman
Wonder Man
Orion
Hercules ( dc or marvel )
Martian Manhunter
Majestic
Silver Surfer ( with pc amps )

Lifting feats are to be debated as well as anything else pertaining to the characters level of strength.

PillarofOsiris
There is no way to debate any of these guys have better strength feats than Superman.

Based on feats, and showings in fights, and comparing common opponents, etc, I would say Superman, Captain Marvel, Orion, Majestic, Black Adam and certain versions of the Hulk are on one tier, and all the other ones are well below them.

pym-ftw
Supes and hercs infinite lifting feats

Thors yddrassil feat

Everyone else

Simon

lawest9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
There is no way to debate any of these guys have better strength feats than Superman.

Based on feats, and showings in fights, and comparing common opponents, etc, I would say Superman, Captain Marvel, Orion, Majestic, Black Adam and certain versions of the Hulk are on one tier, and all the other ones are well below them. What??????................no regards to GLADIATORS strength feats???................LOL, I can't wait to hear Carver9 weigh in on this. Lol.

Peace.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by lawest9
What??????................no regards to GLADIATORS strength feats???................LOL, I can't wait to hear Carver9 weigh in on this. Lol.

Peace.

Gladiator lifted infinite weight before?

Stoic
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Gladiator lifted infinite weight before?

Aside from once or perhaps twice, how many times has Superman lifted anything resembling infinity? I mean come on, he has been seen more times struggling against less than one planet's weight than he has been seen lifting the infinite. It has to be one or the other, and if he could lift infinity which we know that he can not, he would have never lost a battle in his entire history.

-Pr-
Superman and Hulk top the list, with Thor close behind.

Everyone else in places on the list I don't care about.

JakeTheBank
Superman
Hulk

Other people.

Batman-Prime
Superman, Captain Marvel, Ultraman
Infinity, it can't get bigger then that.
Hulk and the rest follow close behind.

pym-ftw
What's hulks best lifting feat?

Golgo13
Superman
Everyone else.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What's hulks best lifting feat?

Not lifting but a strength feat. Holding a Planet together?

pym-ftw
I feel there must be context there

DarkSaint85
He was angry.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was angry.

Why was he angry?

pym-ftw
I mean he is isn't large enough to physically hold a planet together

DarkSaint85
Nah, it wasn't the planet - it were two very important tectonic plates on Sakaar.

iceman24567
I mean he is isn't large enough to physically hold a planet together Its comics no expression.

pym-ftw
Nah, it wasn't the planet - it were two very important tectonic plates on Sakaar.
That's what I figured they were talking about

bluewaterrider
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Defenders #19, Volume 1
Writers: Chris Claremont & Len Wein
Penciller: Sal Buscema
Date: January 1975
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://marvel.wikia.com/Defenders_Vol_1_19

http://www.defenders.ca/summary/defe19.htm

carver9
Lawest...

What kind of strength fts are you looking for? Quantifiable fts are your standard statement fts? If you are looking for statements, there are a couple of people here with statements of infinite. If you are looking for quantifiable fts, this would make things much more interesting.

Let me know bro.

The Sorrow
Hulk undoubtedly is the strongest and also has the best feats. Superman is second with Thor in third.

abhilegend
Superman has best feats of strength with hulk second. Rest don't matter.

Naija boy
Hulks the strongest then superman, then the rest

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hulks the strongest then superman, then the rest

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Lawest...

What kind of strength fts are you looking for? Quantifiable fts are your standard statement fts? If you are looking for statements, there are a couple of people here with statements of infinite. If you are looking for quantifiable fts, this would make things much more interesting.

Let me know bro. Anythi.g that pertains to the characters strength feats carver, just elaborate on the one thats most interesting to you.

keiththegreat
Supermn

Hulk

Everyone else.

h1a8
Supes and hercs infinite lifting feats

Thors yddrassil feat

Everyone else

Simon

herc doesn't have an infinite feat (the sky feat wasn't an infinite feat)
Superman's infinite feat isn't usable, only quantifiable feats only
Thor's yddrassil feat is unquantifiable in the true sense (could be 100tons, 10000 tons, a billion tons, or ??? tons)

iceman24567
Superman
Hulk
Thor

h1a8
Between Hulk's HOTM feat or Superman's moving planets feat (with over 50 Earth weights of force)

DarkSaint85
Anythi.g that pertains to the characters strength feats carver, just elaborate on the one thats most interesting to you.

Infinity FTW.

This includes WW's lifting of Spectre.

Diesldude
Infinity FTW.

This includes WW's lifting of Spectre. You know like the 1/4 big bang feat, how do we know WW supplied 50%?

Zack Fair
Superman.

carver9
Anythi.g that pertains to the characters strength feats carver, just elaborate on the one thats most interesting to you.

Then this is a pointless thread. I agree with everyone judgment in here since at least 4 peeps has lifted/shown infinite strength.

lawest9
Then this is a pointless thread. I agree with everyone judgment in here since at least 4 peeps has lifted/shown infinite strength. Sorry you feel that way as I still don't understand exactly what you want.

Batman-Prime
Sorry you feel that way as I still don't understand exactly what you want.

He wants to hear that Hulk is the strongest. sneer

lawest9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He wants to hear that Hulk is the strongest. sneer Yer probably right.

carver9
Sorry you feel that way as I still don't understand exactly what you want.

Superman, Hulk, Hercules, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and Ultraman all have lifted infinite weight. What's the point of the thread when you have verbal fts like this. So anyone that has done infinity wins the thread. Now do you get it? This thread is pointless because there are already winners. Now if you asked for something a lil more concrete, then we can post scans to see who lifted or pushed the heaviest weight.

So like I said, I agree with everyone's post since these beings has lifted/moved infinite weight.

NemeBro
Is it just me, or has carver just admitted that Superman has better strength feats than WBH?

Batman-Prime
Superman, Hulk, Hercules, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and Ultraman all have lifted infinite weight. What's the point of the thread when you have verbal fts like this. So anyone that has done infinity wins the thread. Now do you get it? This thread is pointless because there are already winners. Now if you asked for something a lil more concrete, then we can post scans to see who lifted or pushed the heaviest weight.

So like I said, I agree with everyone's post since these beings has lifted/moved infinite weight.

Ok Superman lifted infinity with the Book, Captain Marvel too. WW and Superman "hold" the Spectre for a short time which also was supposed to be an infinity feat, though they didn't lift him, just eased his fall, so sill not as good as the book. Hercules held the Skies on his shoulders like Atlas before him, which is probably heavy but unlikely infinite as it's a part of the Universe, still heavier then anything anyone else in Marvel has done.
Ultraman did the Solobook.
But when has Hulk lifted infinity? I can't remember it, could you help me here? Not a statement that he has infinite strength because his rage knows no bounds. I want to see him lifting something what one could consider to weight infinite.
Thanks pal.

Mindset
Originally posted by Diesldude
You know like the 1/4 big bang feat, how do we know WW supplied 50%? Exactly, what if WW only held up .0000001% of infinity?

It's not like it'd still be an infinite amount.

Oh, wait.

"Id"
Lobo hip-tossed stellar mass, and compressed trillions of tons. Who is he not ranked?

psycho gundam
who indeed

Mindset
Intredasting.

DarkSaint85
This thread is made of win. I can see carver, laboriously looking through respect threads and his PC, cherry-picking the best, the brightest of the Hulk's feats...lovingly categorising them in easily accessible folders, ready to fire at a moment's notice.

Then lawest dropped the bomb on him. And he wept.

iceman24567
This thread is made of win. I can see carver, laboriously looking through respect threads and his PC, cherry-picking the best, the brightest of the Hulk's feats...lovingly categorising them in easily accessible folders, ready to fire at a moment's notice.

Then lawest dropped the bomb on him. And he wept. 17lkdqoLt44

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.