S.H.I.E.L.D.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys

Tzeentch._
As long as Jeph Loeb's influence being kept to a minimum, I could see this being gold.

Well, that and a decent budget. They need to.go about.this show with more of a "Supernatural" vibe and less "Heroes".

Nephthys
If they're smart they'll give Whedon an unlimited budget. I'm sure they're aware of the success of Avengers. They need to jump the **** onto that bandwagon. This show is going to make them all filthy stinking rich.

Tzeentch._
Agreed.

Even if you ignore the Avengers, his track record with tv shows alone should earn him all the funding in the world.

Lek Kuen
Was about to say Lame until I saw Whedon is behind it.

BruceSkywalker
if done right this should work and be successful

the ninjak
I can't wait. I knew a Marvel based TV series was in the works but the success of the Avengers seems to be the go ahead for this.

Whedon won't fail. TV is the future and with the comicbook medium, TV has the timespan to truly showcase the characters and stories the universe deserves.

I'm very excited about this.

ares834
Really looking forward to this. I just hope it's about the Super heroes as much as the agents.

Also Hercules needs to be in it.

starlock
Looking forward to this even though i doubt there will be any superheroes in it. I think it will be a Agent based show, but you never know.

Kazenji
Character Profiles

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/new-character-profiles-for-joss-whedon-s-s-h-i-e-l-d-tv-show?ns_campaign=news&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=totalfilm&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed& amp;utm_campaign=Feed%3A+totalfilm%2Fimdbnews+%28T
otal+Film+IMDb+aggregate%29

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Character Profiles

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/new-character-profiles-for-joss-whedon-s-s-h-i-e-l-d-tv-show?ns_campaign=news&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=totalfilm&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed& amp;utm_campaign=Feed%3A+totalfilm%2Fimdbnews+%28T
otal+Film+IMDb+aggregate%29

I think those character profiles might be fake

ares834
Agent Coulson is the lead character!

Oh, hells yeah!

Kazenji
And How??

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
And How??

easy..

The Coulson who died was a LMD

the ninjak
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
easy..

The Coulson who died was a LMD

lol.....this film obviously takes place before the Avengers being assembled.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
lol.....this film obviously takes place before the Avengers being assembled.

dunno, its possible, however its been rumored that Coulson will also appear in Thor 2, Cap 2, Iron Man 3, etc, so if that is true then what I said about Coulson being an LMD certainly has merit

Entity
Wasn't it obvious. We never see Coulson die or even get assured how serious the injury was. We know for a fact Fury lied about the death, atleast in reguards to the blood stained cards. Fury is a known ends justify the means spy, and with everything thing on the line he was absolutely right. They needed something to put their shit to the side and ban together to defeat Loki and save the world.

They needed the push! So yea, lie to them about a person they've all bonded with's death if it might bring them together when nothing else seem to. It saved the world when they certainly would've failed otherwise and almost did anyway. If anyone's really gonna be pissed about that. Then fine! Let them!

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few!

The fate of the planet and human race damn sure outweighs a lie about one persons demise if there's anyway possible that faked death can make a difference!

Kazenji
Ming Na Lands lead role

http://screenrant.com/shield-tv-show-joss-whedon-ming-na-wen/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.