Ash Vs. The Reanimator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
The Reanimator from Lovecraft's work gets a full year prep to take down this possessed human demon slayer. Does combs botch his experiments too much or does he make perfect zombie killing machines that take out campbell?

the ninjak
Reanimator created some weird monstrosities. And all have a degree of super strength.

I see him STOMPING this fight. A possessed Ash wont defeat an army of reanimated killing machines.

A year prep is too much! Though a years prep would most probably kill the Reanimator as well stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
from From Beyond "Humans are such easy prey"

buh bye Ash

Blight
You guys think Reanimator does.t die before the fight in the year prep?

Kazenji
Something like this actually did happen in the comics

http://www.amazon.com/Army-Of-Darkness-Vs-Re-Animator/dp/1933305134

but since this is the All vs now, I'm going with Ash he's also fought Freddy & Jason.

Blight
That's awesome. Was it good?

the ninjak
He also took down a bunch of Marvel Zombies.

Actually I remember Deadites were responsible for the Zombie outbreak in that series. A offshoot strain of them.

Blight
Originally posted by the ninjak
He also took down a bunch of Marvel Zombies.

Actually I remember Deadites were responsible for the Zombie outbreak in that series. A offshoot strain of them. Didn't he, uh... get killed by Zombie Howard the Duck?

Kazenji
From what i've read Ash survived he ended up going back to his own world.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Blight
Didn't he, uh... get killed by Zombie Howard the Duck?

He went into a portal and continued his quest in another dimension. The MArvel Zombies series tied in with the current Evil Dead series at the time.

It was a cool twist to know where the disease came from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.