LSSJ Broly vs Majin Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
A bit more fair than Broly vs SSJ3 goku stick out tongue

who wins?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111031231255/ultradragonball/images/e/e7/Broly-1.jpg

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080820205413/dragonball/images/0/05/Majinvegeta225nb.jpg

cdtm
Heh, like the Cell thread, there's not really enough information to make an informed judgement...

My gut says Brolly.

Zack Fair
Vegeta stomps.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/077/d/9/vegeta_smirk_by_demonskin818-d4t6ogo.gif

Based
Originally posted by cdtm
Heh, like the Cell thread, there's not really enough information to make an informed judgement...

My gut says Brolly.

What? Broly won't be able to touch Majin Vegeta. Broly was beating several SSJ type characters sure, maybe even toying.

SSJ2 teen Gohan was toying with Cell Jrs. who are all stronger than any good guy in movie 8 and they all died within 30 seconds.

ANY SJJ2 character from teen Gohan and up destroys Broly.

cdtm
Originally posted by Based
What? Broly won't be able to touch Majin Vegeta.

Like he couldn't touch Gohan?

But the main thing is, it's impossible to tell if Vegeta can even hurt Brolly, because in both movies he was essentially battlefield removed by multiple powers.

As an aside:

It's not canon, but I like the idea the fan manga DBZ Multiverse puts forth, that Legendary Super Saiyan is essentially a comination of Juggernaut levels of invulnerability, combined with Hulk type amping.. It's a good gimmick, that makes the Legendard SSJ level mean something more than just being another higher power level..

Just my opinion, nothing meant to argue this debate. big grin

Based
Adult Gohan is stated to be signifcantly weaker than he was as a "teen" with 10 years of not training.

Compared to Vegeta, with a rage multiplier because of his Majin status makes it a completely different story.

And according to that movie Videl is stronger than like Freeza so take that movie FWIW...

Ridley_Prime
Videl stronger than Frieza? wut How or when in the movie was that ever implied?

Based
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Videl stronger than Frieza? wut How or when in the movie was that ever implied?

She's not, it's just the stupidity of these movies which makes it that way.

Broly is around SPC's level. Vegeta in movie 8 as a Super Saiyan gets one shotted yet Videl survives a blow from the very same character.

If that were in the manga then Videl has to be SSJ to survive like Vegeta.

But it's stupid movie logic that really has no place in the universe.

Ridley_Prime
Oh yeah, I see what ya mean then. Couldn't agree more. Was bad enough that Goten and Trunks seemed to last longer against Broly than all the Z-fighters in the 1st Broly movie. sick Broly was toying around in both fights, but that's beside the point.

cdtm
Originally posted by Based
She's not, it's just the stupidity of these movies which makes it that way.

Broly is around SPC's level. Vegeta in movie 8 as a Super Saiyan gets one shotted yet Videl survives a blow from the very same character.

If that were in the manga then Videl has to be SSJ to survive like Vegeta.

But it's stupid movie logic that really has no place in the universe.

It's not movie logic per say, imo.. The manga had that kind of stuff too, only it was usually with Mr. Satan.

Not to mention a suddenly powerless Gohan surviving a hit from Radditz, who had no reason to hold back after Gohan's hulk out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.