X-O Manowar vs Cyborg (Victor Stone)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

dmills
Current X-O or the old school version? Valiant has switched the origin up a little bit.

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
Current X-O or the old school version? Valiant has switched the origin up a little bit.

Old school because the new XO really doesn't have much in terms of new feats. They also need to give the character up to a company that would use him better.

Golgo13
Which Cyborg?

Stoic
Victor Stone. Unless I'm not quite understanding the question here. Are you asking what time frame Victor Stone i.e Pre Flash Point, or DCnU? Or... Yeah you should explain what you mean. anyways this is DCnU Cyborg (Victor Stone)

Golgo13
Can X-O Manowar teleport?

dmills
Originally posted by Golgo13
Can X-O Manowar teleport?

In the current series he can.

Originally posted by Stoic
Old school because the new XO really doesn't have much in terms of new feats. They also need to give the character up to a company that would use him better.

Yeah. I've picked up the current version, along with Harbinger. I'll keep up with XO, but so far harbinger isn't doing anything for me. But xo is their (along with Solar) is their baby. They'd never give him up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.