Alkema (Ultron) vs JSA (Pre Flash point)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
No Sorcerers for the JSA.

Can they win?

No BFR

Golgo13
Thunderbolt solos.

Stoic
JSA Members
Citizen Steel
Cyclone
Darknight
Liberty Belle
Flash
Green Lantern
Hawkman
Power Girl
Thunderbolt

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Thunderbolt solos.

Why does he solo?

Golgo13
Alan Scott? The one who fared well against Mordru and took on JLA/JSA at the same time?

Stoic
Alan Scott? The one who fared well against Mordru and took on JLA/JSA at the same time?

Yep. But he did have his moments didn't he? I added no BFR. I want to know how in the world they would be able to stop Alkema. I mean how would Alan damage the unit?

Golgo13
Transmutation or stopping time. Thunderbolt can also do the same.

Stoic
Transmutation or stopping time. Thunderbolt can also do the same.

That's interesting. I wonder if they could do that to Alkema though. I mean can prime adamantium be transmuted? Didn't realize how easily this team might be able to take Alkema apart. I was pretty impressed with her Avengers performance, when she took it to Thor and the Vision simultaneously. Only Wanda's hex powers were able to stop her, but outside of that she seemed nearly invincible.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
That's interesting. I wonder if they could do that to Alkema though. I mean can prime adamantium be transmuted? Didn't realize how easily this team might be able to take Alkema apart. I was pretty impressed with her Avengers performance, when she took it to Thor and the Vision simultaneously. Only Wanda's hex powers were able to stop her, but outside of that she seemed nearly invincible.

Well, does the Avengers have a Thunderbolt level being? The only downfall for having a genie is that you have to be specific and call the shots. Jakeem wasn't very good at it, but a Thunderbolt is a 5-D being. Take out Thunderbolt and you have a better fight.

DarkSaint85
I'm wondering, has the T-bolt ever had limits to his power?

Say, for example Jakeem said 'Rip him to shreds'. Would he be able to do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.