MewTwo v.s. The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
MewTwo, the one hundred and fiftieth pokemon is transported to 616 Earth by total arbitrary chance, appearing in the midst of the four as they eat lunch.

Confused by his appearance, they attack him. For the sake of the thread he avoids their initial attack and the actual fight starts with a wide berth between the pokemon and the four.

No prior knowledge or prep. BFR is a valid method of winning, but neither side is immediately willing to kill.

How does it go?

Lek Kuen
So their fighting in the Baxter building?

Blight
Security ftw.

Nephthys
The FF kick the shit out of him.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
So their fighting in the Baxter building? No, they were eating lunch in a shop in the city. mmm I didn't think it'd be a good idea to set the fight there with all the gadgetry available.

the ninjak
Sue pops Mews head. Or Johnny just uses the Cosmic Rod.

In the end Sue is the container or killer.

Lek Kuen
We using anime/movie feats, or just speculating the game power level?

the ninjak
What are MewTwo's game/movie feats anyways?

I just remember seeing him use telepathy to communicate, telekinetic shields and flight.

Pwned
Game? One-shotting every pokemon.

MewTwo returns (I think thats the title) has him taking on the Team Rocket air fleet.

NemeBro
Originally posted by the ninjak
What are MewTwo's game/movie feats anyways?

I just remember seeing him use telepathy to communicate, telekinetic shields and flight. In the movie, he destroys an island in his rage, and with a gesture creates a hurricane that would devastate the world.

If he can take out Sue ASAP he might have a shot, if not, she pops his skull.

the ninjak
Originally posted by NemeBro
In the movie, he destroys an island in his rage, and with a gesture creates a hurricane that would devastate the world.

If he can take out Sue ASAP he might have a shot, if not, she pops his skull.
Agreed.

And considering both sides aren't willing to kill on the get go means an interesting conversation before things get serious indeed.

NemeBro
Mewtwo might be unwilling to kill on the go, but he has shown willingness to mindwipe with impunity.

the ninjak
I know he has telepathy on the level to communicate with people but mindwipe? Also could MewTwo read minds?

When did it display such a feat?

Reed is a supergenius though and would give M2 a good conversation but I see Thing and Johnny pissing him off.

Sue may be their only hope. Johnny has the Cosmic Rod too as well.

NemeBro
Mewtwo wiped the minds of everyone whom he brought on his island at the end of the movie, along with teleporting them all back to the original island they were on.

And yes Mewtwo could read minds.

the ninjak
Originally posted by NemeBro
Mewtwo wiped the minds of everyone whom he brought on his island at the end of the movie, along with teleporting them all back to the original island they were on.

And yes Mewtwo could read minds.

Then MewTwo wins. Any action the FF make in their minds it would anticipate.

Mindwipe is considered massive taboo in the comicverses. The ultimate takedown. And if M2 can achieve all of the above it wins simply due to the FF not going all out on the get go.

It's almost spite actually.

Harbinger
Not sure how Mewtwo would handle a Johnny + CCR blast to the face.

Other than that, unless Sue goes for the kill early (IE bubble to Mewtwo's brain), I don't know how the team can win.

ScreamPaste
I'm not even sure what the Cosmic Rod thing is, haermm It was an unexpected development. Whatsitdo?

Pwned
I'm not even sure that Sue could do the bubble in the brain, MewTwo is pretty fast, and happens to be resistant to psychic stuff. (On account of him being a psychic Pokemon, psychic attacks don't work too well. Notice the, "attacks"(Slightly stupid argument, but it DOES have some validity))

ScreamPaste
That's not a gameplay mechanic either, type advantages do come up frequently in all pokemon media.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
That's not a gameplay mechanic either, type advantages do come up frequently in all pokemon media.
True but Sue's attacks aren't psy in her universe. It's hyperspace or some shit

Pwned
I was actually joking.... stick out tongue

But still, they are psychic in nature. They work off her mind, and affect the minds of others.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Pwned
I was actually joking.... stick out tongue

But still, they are psychic in nature. They work off her mind, and affect the minds of others.
No their an attack she controls with her mind that effect anything. It's not telepathy where it's actually a mental attack the bubble thing is just her normal invisible constructs just placed in your head instead the ground. It's not made of psi energy to my knowledge, but hyperspace energy.

Unlike TK which is a flat out attack that uses psi energy all the way through, Sue is just mentally manipulating the cosmic energies to create crap. Which just so happens to be able to be used within someones body.

A point could be made for him shutting down her control, but the actual attack wouldn't be not felt the same as say a tk blast would. It'd be felt like a generic energy attack or a physical one.

Pwned
Please source that, it sounds quite strange. (But then again its Marvel)

Did a very quick check, those fields are, "Invisible psionic energy"
Ergo psychic.

Lek Kuen

Her'es a few saying it's energy manipulation controlled mentally. the bubble trick is literally just using that power inside someones head.

Mentally summoning hyperspace energies
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/f42.jpg

Stated again
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/suevshyperstorm.jpg

Scans from Galan, and Endless mike

Did a very quick check, those fields are, "Invisible psionic energy"
Ergo psychic.
Naw, Its simply psionic controlled energy manipulation. even her original appearances didn't make it flat out her being a psychic irc just manifesting it through those means.

Pwned
From what I gathered from those, Nathan believes it's from Hyperspace, but doesn't know.

Hyperstorm, on the other hand, seems to directly imply it.

So, working of the assumption that Mewtwo isn't resistant to her attacks (which would just make it slightly harder to use on him) I still see him putting a shadow ball in her face, or creating such a large storm that she can't concentrate.

Remember, Mewtwo has no compunction about harming innocents, while the FF want to protect them. One storm, then telling them that it won't stop unless they back down, and that's the game.

sacred108
Mewtwo solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.