ichigo's resurreccion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathcon27
i posted something like this in one of my other threads and i really want to hear what others have to say. heres my theory, a resurrecion happens when an arrancar becomes one with his sword(which he has sealed some of his power in),ichigo became an arrancar when he fought with ulquiora(evidence: he could use cero and sonido) now ichigos resurreccion would mean he becomes one with his inner hollow or in other words one with his mask so im thinking that in his resurreccion his mask becomes one with zangetsu(tensa zangetsu) and his seconde resurreccion would be he becomes one with hollow zangetsu(what zangetsu would most likely be after the resurreccion) ichigo actually not officailly a vizard or arrancar,it depends on whos power he use because when he regained his powers he became a hollow and a soul reaper at the same time so this allows him to combine both powers so it would make sense that his hollow mask(which hold his hollow powers) and his zanpaktou(which holds his shinigami powers) can mix.more evidence to support my theory is that he can use bankai and his mask together while there is no sign of other vizards capable of bankai while in hollow form although capable of shikai i think bankai would be to much for them to handle since there not natural vizards like ichigo. so what do u think,ichigo one with zangetsu and hichigo think its possible?

Stoic
Did anyone ever check out the pommel guard on Ichigo's sword? It's a swastika I guess Ichigo was resurected as a Neo Nazi

Tzeentch._
You're a few years late on that.

The Swastika originally was some Japanese/Buddhist symbol for courage and strength or something. Hitler just took it and converted it to his douchebaggery needs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.