"Wizards" fight to the death!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned
Scenario 1: Comic book Batman takes on McClane in the deserted Alcatraz prison. No prep.
Scenario 2: Same as 1, but 3 days prep for both sides.

Scenario 3: Adam West Batman takes on McClane in deserted Gotham city (which McClane knows just as well as Batman)
Scenario 4: Same as 3, but with 3 days prep for both sides.

the ninjak
Ummm McClane is destroyed in scenarios 1, 2 and 4.

McClane could win 3 due to simply shooting West in the head.

And what does this have to do with wizards?
Are you drunk Pwned?

NemeBro
McClane has absolutely no chance against Adam West Batman, gtfo of here man.

the ninjak
What does West do in Scenario 3 that makes it an epic stomp?

I give him prep sure. His belt had stuff that can do anything. But BatmanWest was captured and put into a trap 50% of of the episodes of Batman. And the other 50% were him escaping and beating thugs up.

If a no prep West took on a guy how shoots first and asks questions later how does he win?

NemeBro
He biffs the bullets obviously.

the ninjak
laughing out loud .......but no, he dies.

Pwned
I had expected the whole, "McClane factor" argument. Guess I was wrong stick out tongue

Of course, now that I think about it, Adam West Batman is unstoppable with prep. All because of his belt.

XanatosForever
Give it a minute. Robtard and Sadako will pick up the scent soon enough.

the ninjak
They ain't touching this. Not comicbook Bats.

I see them agreeing on Scenario 3 but the rest is spite.

BruceSkywalker
this is a joke am I correct in thinking that?????

McClane gets obliterated here pure and simple...

Mac might beat West Batman but not by much...

no amount of luck or anything else will keep McClane from getting his arse kicked by comic book Batman

Batman-Prime
Adam West pulls the anti- McClane-Gun and wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Give it a minute. Robtard and Sadako will pick up the scent soon enough. They are very biased I completely agree.

NotAllThatEvil
Batwest is quick enough to coat an entire room with anti explosion bat spray in under a second, drive at close to sonic speeds, and punch so hard it explodes (doesn't matter what, it just goes boom) I doubt he's going down to anybody.

quanchi112
The McClaniacs aren't even contesting this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.