Beta Ray Bill Vs WW 3 Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/562276-beta_ray_bill_dougie_braithwaite18_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/286558-154482-black-adam_large.jpg

Branlor Swift
Adam rides Bill down a hill. They tumble and Bill breaks his leg.

Adam eats his face.

Galan007
Better question would be: can Bill contend with this team like Adam did?:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/13096803_1.jpg

Doubtful, imo. Adam wins.

DarkSaint85
True. Wildcat would be too much.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Better question would be: can Bill contend with this team like Adam did?:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/13096803_1.jpg

Doubtful, imo. Adam wins.

I question the method in which they fought Teth, not the team itself that fought him. It was as if they suddenly were all at low show settings. TBH I can't see Teth winning if they were on their A game, and agree that they would defeat Bill, just not if they fought him the way that they fought Teth.

Galan007
I agree they fought like tools-- Thunderbolt alone(one of the heroes featured in that scan) could have beat Adam with a gesture.

...Still think Adam wins, though. Bill would be hard-pressed to beat regular Adam, let alone WWIII Adam.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree they fought like tools-- Thunderbolt alone(one of the heroes featured in that scan) could have beat Adam with a gesture.

...Still think Adam wins, though. Bill would be hard-pressed to beat regular Adam, let alone WWIII Adam. But he didn't because Adam was too busy showing him his insides

ColossusGrundy
Adam owns Bill. He isn't one to fight stupid usually, just arrogant. When he figures out Bill is pretty close to his level, he'll get serious and kill him.

JakeTheBank
Tough fight, either way.

carver9
Good fight. Bill is a monster.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Good fight. Bill is a monster.

A horse monster?

pym-ftw
Bill via versatility

Golgo13
What versatility does Bill use? Transmutation? I'd think most of what Bill throws, Adam just shrugs it off.

carver9
WTF? Bill has damaged Galactus. Do you really think Adam will shrug off anything from Bill.? Based off fts, Bill striking power and durability is above this version of Adam.

pym-ftw
Energy absorbtion
What the f**k?

Golgo13
WTF? Bill has damaged Galactus. Do you really think Adam will shrug off anything from Bill.? Based off fts, Bill striking power and durability is above this version of Adam.

Adam is much faster and more durable than Bill. Adam doesn't fire energy bolts, so energy absorption won't work.

pym-ftw
He is powered by a magical energy that bill can absorb and redirect, an there physical stats are not that far apart either way so again

Bill via versatility

Golgo13
When has Bill manipulated the type of power like Cap or Adam? And he's certainly not going to do it against someone as powerful as Adam. Speed wins it for Adam.

pym-ftw
Thor wacko

The speed advantage is negligible

Golgo13
This is BRB, not Thor. Adam is still faster and would KO before he does such a thing. I don't see BRB doing as good against that team as did Adam. No way.

iceman24567
Bladam wins

pym-ftw
You asked a question, did you confuse yourself?

That's like arguing wwh by the feats of the teams he fought

That's asinine

Golgo13
The team Adam fought is tougher than the team Hulk fought. Adam ftw.

pym-ftw
Holy sh*t you missed the point
huh

Golgo13
Holy shit, I don't give a ****!

pym-ftw
Concession accepted

Golgo13
Until you give me examples, Adam wins.

pym-ftw
Of how,

Masterson Thor and Billy/Captain marvel are similar?

Or

How Stormbreaker/Mjoinir have absorbed energy?

Golgo13
Stealing Adam's power source. Not that it matters. Adam rips his head off long before that.

pym-ftw
So you want a feat from a cross over which is inherently non-Canon

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Concession accepted

Please define what you want or don't, I don't care

-Pr-

Shut up.

Golgo13
laughing out loud Damn, PR!

Colossus-Big C
In all seriousness, Black Adam would kill BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.