DKR Batman vs Iron Man (Slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Batman, in his DKR armor, vs Iron Man in current armor. h2h only, no flight or other weapons.

Who wins?

BruceSkywalker
facepalm

cdtm
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
facepalm

What?

If that facepalm is because TDKR happened in the Pre Crisis era, and you think a Batman that can compete with a PC Superman is spite... That Superman was far, far below PC level.

Harbinger
lolwut

JakeTheBank
Tony beats him up.

BlackZero30x
stark stands still and lets batman break his fist.....

society619
Ironman via

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3kec7xodY1r3e01io1_500.gif

cdtm
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
stark stands still and lets batman break his fist.....

Originally posted by Harbinger
lolwut

Pfft.. If you've read DKR (As comic fan should, really), you'll know Batmans how formidable Batmans power armor was, even without the green K.

Ok, since no one's really saying anything, I can only guess what everyones thinking here, but....

1. DKR Superman is about on par with early post crisis Byrne Superman. A bit weaker, imo, but not by too much.

2. the DKR armor still let Batman dish out and take hits from this Superman. IMO, it's at least on par, if not above, with Lex's post crisis armors.

He won't be breaking his fists on Starks armor.

He won't maul Stark either.. It should be a good brawl.

society619
The next thread should be Ash Ketchum vs. Superman in a face punching contest.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Pfft.. If you've read DKR (As comic fan should, really), you'll know Batmans how formidable Batmans power armor was, even without the green K.

Ok, since no one's really saying anything, I can only guess what everyones thinking here, but....

1. DKR Superman is about on par with early post crisis Byrne Superman. A bit weaker, imo, but not by too much.

2. the DKR armor still let Batman dish out and take hits from this Superman. IMO, it's at least on par, if not above, with Lex's post crisis armors.

He won't be breaking his fists on Starks armor.

He won't maul Stark either.. It should be a good brawl.

You forgot it was a severely depowered Superman as well. Thanks to that EMP nuke thing.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You forgot it was a severely depowered Superman as well. Thanks to that EMP nuke thing.

That's true. He also somewhat mitigated it with a brief solar recharge.. A factor, sure. Not enough to throw the DKR feats out the window, imo.. (As in, I don't believe the depowering he suffered exceeds how much he normally holds back in the first place..)

Also, a point about the nuke: early Byrne Superman was hurt so badly by a nuke, he had to walk home..

So it's not for nothing that I consider DKR and early Byrne Supes relatively close in power level..

Eon Blue
Thread started was just playing a joke on us. Don't worry, guys. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.