I got a hard question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Im 5'9 and 160
Based on my research my body needs a minimum of 2000 calories just to be alive.

How is this possible when i barely eat 1500 calories a day? I also weight lift, and i have actually gained weight and muscle just on 1500 a day.
I just realized I barely eat sh*t confused

Symmetric Chaos
Your research is bad.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Your research is bad. So where am i wrong?

red g jacks
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
So where am i wrong? clearly you're much shorter and lighter than you thought you were.

dadudemon
The answer to his question: he clearly needs 1390 calories a day to maintain his body weight.

I just realized I barely eat sh*t confused

Eating a tiny bit of shit still makes you shit eater. no expression

You nasty. no expression

rudester
eew gross that just made me barfff

Mindship
So where am i wrong? Post your reasoning/research/calculations.

Mindset

Based on my research You didn't do any research.

Omega Vision
In order to post a new thread members should have to first solve a sliding tile puzzle.

Astner
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Your research is bad.
I honestly can't figure out how Big C is oblivious to the process of starvation, acting as you'll drop dead the day you miss your RDI of calories.

On top of that people have different metabolisms. It's by no means an exact science on a non-individual level.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
In order to post a new thread members should have to first solve a sliding tile puzzle. Or just ban CBC from making threads.

rudester
just eat when your hungry and stop watching every little detail unless you have some thing where u do have to watch what you eat???

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Omega Vision
In order to post a new thread members should have to first solve a sliding tile puzzle.

I love those things!!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Astner
I honestly can't figure out how Big C is oblivious to the process of starvation, acting as you'll drop dead the day you miss your RDI of calories.

On top of that people have different metabolisms. It's by no means an exact science on a non-individual level. What is the process the starvation? How am i starving

Robtard
What is the process the starvation?

Not eating or taking in fewer calories than you exert.

crystalmaden
Originally posted by rudester
just eat when your hungry and stop watching every little detail unless you have some thing where u do have to watch what you eat???

We have the same insights. You must enjoy your food unless you are obese or you have an illness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.