Jack Bauer vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. H2H fight to the death in Madison Square Garden
2. Gunfight in empty Times square subway station
4. Melee fight in the Initech building from Office Space

Sadako of Girth
1. McClane by a mile.
2. McClane surfs a whole train carriage into Jack's ass ala DH3 whilist shooting him to death.
4. Bauer is killed to death with a baseball bat whilst McClane mistakes him in the dark for a printer.

lcpw8rHVgkY

Lestov16
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
1. McClane by a mile.
2. McClane surfs a whole train carriage into Jack's ass ala DH3 whilist shooting him to death.
4. Bauer is killed to death with a baseball bat whilst McClane mistakes him in the dark for a printer.

5hfYJsQAhl0

Kaibs
1. McClane by a mile.

lcpw8rHVgkY

sounds about right

Impediment
McClane.

Lestov16
1. McClane by a mile.

laughing Yeah, get that baseless McBias out of your system.

Bauer McRapes.

14:18 Bauer wall-run neck snaps a guy (after withstanding torture and a plane crash)

25:16 Bauer takes down 3 dudes with a single punch, headbutt, and clothesline, respectively

37:43 Bauer leg sweeps a man and then snaps his neck with his legs in seconds, while Bauer is restrained

39:56 Bauer breaks a man's neck with his legs nigh-effortlessly while hanging onto a pipe

42:52 Bauer breaks a man's neck effortlessly

Show me any proof of McClane showing this kind of proficiency in H2H. And McClane isn't as durable as Bauer either, as Bauer underwent 20 months of this:

AbRmUleU52E

and then, in the 24-hour period after he was released, killed 51 people, including jump-kicking a sucide bomber out of a moving subway train (41:27 ).

Also, Bauer has tanked far worse explosions than McClane ( 37:15-39:07)

laughing The McBias just never stops! Bauer one-man raids terrorist compounds (42:00-46:00), slaughters Government Consulates (after withstanding his second knife wound to the abdomen) (103:56-104:57), and shoots down assault helicopters with a handgun (25:41-26:15)

Bauer rapes him in gun feats

Bauer tore a man's throat out with his teeth (40:25). McClane has never had a kill that impressive. Ever.

Also, as far as McClane somehow getting the jump on Bauer in the dark, Bauer pwns assault commandos who use night vision using stealth (31:57), so your McBiased claims are, once again, baseless.

Kaibs
Don't hate Lestov, Bauer might know better fighting techniques and tactics, but in the end he'd still lose. The McClane factor would once again be the trump card.

Lestov16
McClane factor doesn't exist.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Lestov16

Except it does (:

Lestov16
....not

Kaibs
Does.

Sadako of Girth
5hfYJsQAhl0

ZOmp3HpAGgM

smile

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Kaibs
Don't hate Lestov, Bauer might know better fighting techniques and tactics, but in the end he'd still lose. The McClane factor would once again be the trump card.

Its ok man. No hate here... These people need our support, care and one day they may be released back into the community to forfill a healthy role where society can benefit from them. Shelves don't stack themselves..... elevators don't get to stink of anus without someone to dribble, fart and simultaneously ignore valid McScreenfeats/attributes - albeit in a healthier way. Butthurt of his magnitude is deep and requires time and understanding.

Lestov16
....in one's delusional McBiased fantasies only

dadudemon

Bauer McRapes.

14:18 Bauer wall-run neck snaps a guy (after withstanding torture and a plane crash)

25:16 Bauer takes down 3 dudes with a single punch, headbutt, and clothesline, respectively

37:43 Bauer leg sweeps a man and then snaps his neck with his legs in seconds, while Bauer is restrained

39:56 Bauer breaks a man's neck with his legs nigh-effortlessly while hanging onto a pipe

Show me any proof of McClane showing this kind of proficiency in H2H. And McClane isn't as durable as Bauer either, as Bauer underwent 20 months of this:

AbRmUleU52E

and then, in the 24-hour period after he was released, killed 51 people, including jump-kicking a sucide bomber out of a moving subway train (41:27 ).

laughing The McBias just never stops! Bauer one-man raids terrorist compounds (42:00-46:00), slaughters Government Consulates (after withstanding his second knife wound to the abdomen) (103:56-104:57), and shoots down assault helicopters with a handgun (25:41-26:15)

Bauer tore a man's throat out with his teeth (40:25). McClane has never had a kill that impressive. Ever.

Also, as far as McClane somehow getting the jump on Bauer in the dark, Bauer pwns assault commandos who use night vision using stealth (31:57), so your McBiased claims are, once again, baseless.

This post is made of McPwn.

See, this thread was bound to happen. Bauer from the TV Show puts McClane to shame in pretty much every way. I would have to question which of the two is more accurate with a hand gun, though. I need more evidence of feats from Bauer's shooting to decide if he's good enough to compare to McClane.

Anyway:

1. Bauer due to having significantly better H2H feats (just see Lestov's above post).
2. Difficult to say. I will give this one to McClane, temporarily. But I can be persuaded.
4. Easily Bauer. This is where Bauer is at his best: close-quarters, improvisation. McClane is also at his best, here, as well...but much more so for Bauer than McClane.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. Bauer would be dead in an environment deprived of constant buttwiping from CTU.

That is where the fallacy is revealed.
This thread isn't "Bauer and Tony and the enire CTU support network Vs McClane".

Also McClane including non-film EU such as video games etc wipes the floor with Bauer even more than usual, and totally singlehandley, as the McDeathcounts go up to thousands per movie in the PSX DH Trilogy game alone.. and as said those are achieved as one man vs allcomers.

This is part of why the tears cry forth, and the hurt perpetually lives on in Bauer's butt.

Robtard

And the inevitable gimp. Tell me, why do you have a need to gimp characters you need see lose of their powerset? Would you take away Superman's invulnerability? Batman's indomitable will? Homer's unbreakable skull?

Lestov16
Nope. Bauer would be dead in an environment deprived of constant buttwiping from CTU.

That is where the fallacy is revealed.
This thread isn't "Bauer and Tony and the enire CTU support network Vs McClane".

Also McClane including non-film EU such as video games etc wipes the floor with Bauer even more than usual, and totally singlehandley, as the McDeathcounts go up to thousands per movie in the PSX DH Trilogy game alone.. and as said those are achieved as one man vs allcomers.

This is part of why the tears cry forth, and the hurt perpetually lives on in Bauer's butt.

Live Action feats only, sorry smile

It's okay though. Your massive McButthurt can cause you to ignore the blatantly posted evidence all you want. It's not me who being horribly Mchumilated laughing

Originally posted by Robtard
And the inevitable gimp. Tell me, why do you have a need to gimp characters you need see lose of their powerset? Would you take away Superman's invulnerability? Batman's indomitable will? Homer's unbreakable skull?

GTFO with your McStrawmanning with stuff that isn't even remotely comparable to McClane's pathetic feats

Bauer curbstomps. Get the McBaldhead out of your throat and stop ignoring the blatant evidence.

Blight
Why'd you make the thread if you think it's spite?

Sounds like a bait thread to me hmm

Lestov16
Sounds like you are trying to bait me hmm

Robtard
GTFO with your McStrawmanning with stuff that isn't even remotely comparable to McClane's pathetic feats

Bauer curbstomps. Get the McBaldhead out of your throat and stop ignoring the blatant evidence.

Pointing out that you like to gimp McClane of his powerset isn't a strawman as you did just that:

-

Bauer still loses. Do we really need yet another thread of this?

Sadako of Girth
Live Action feats only, sorry smile

It's okay though. Your massive McButthurt can cause you to ignore the blatantly posted evidence all you want. It's not me who being horribly Mchumilated laughing

Ermmm....nope.
You wanted "all vs."....you got it...or are you scared by the facts that are just the cherries on Bauer's doomcake...? Gimplalicious.

Nope gimp attempt one is what it was, gimperelli. There is no strawmannery here from the pro-McClaners..

Jack's point blank nutsack clouds your view, and his lovecrust has blocked up your brain. You are a nexus and conduit for all the butthurt in the universe.
It is you who are ignoring evidence.

Sadako of Girth
Pointing out that you like to gimp McClane of his powerset isn't a strawman as you did just that:

Indeed.

Nope. But Lesty has to have more butthurt fuel in being proven wrong for the 5th or 6th thread.

Lestov16
Ermmm....nope.
You wanted "all vs."....you got it...or are you scared by the facts that are just the cherries on Bauer's doomcake...? Gimplalicious.

Fine. Show me an instance in the game which shows McClane above Bauer in H2H, gunfights, or melee.

Nope gimp attempt one is what it was, gimperelli. There is no strawmannery here from the pro-McClaners..

It is you who are ignoring evidence.

Alright, fine. I will ignore no evidence you post to counter my argument. Post every screenfeat McClane has to make your case. I'm all ears.

I've made my argument, with all of my evidence right here:

Bauer McRapes.

AbRmUleU52E

Counter this evidence, which you have not done once in this thread, and show McClane outperforming Bauer in H2H, gunfights, or melee, or GTFO with your obvious McButthurt

Originally posted by dadudemon
2. Difficult to say. I will give this one to McClane, temporarily. But I can be persuaded.

Bauer is a God with his handgun. He has made precision shots many of times, on assault helicopters and people, including one's holding hostages like the fatal bullet Jack put in Curtis

You are correct. I was incorrect in my assessment. Let me make a proper one. The fact that you have to resort to such obvious BS as the "McClane Factor" shows how McBiased and baseless all of your claims have been.

The only way you can prove that is to disprove the posted evidence. Counter the screenfeats, or GTFO with your McFanboyism

Bauer rapes McClane

Sadako of Girth
Well the PSX game alone has more destruction than Bauer has ever caused. Look for yourself...it'll be on youtube under Die Hard trilogy PSX. Do your research...then know for yourself ...now go thee forth, my son...

McClane wins in a spectacularly horrifyingly violent way and scores with a humourous quip about the likely fact that Bauer dies with a Tazer in his anus.

Lestov16
Well the PSX game alone has more destruction than Bauer has ever caused. Look for yourself...it'll be on youtube under Die Hard trilogy PSX. Do your research...then know for yourself ...now go thee forth, my son...

Yeah, no. The burden of proof is on you to prove McClane wins this.

You have no evidence? Okay. Bauer wins due to better feats. End of story. Either counter the evidence (burden of proof is on you to do so) or GTFO.

McClane wins in a spectacularly horrifyingly violent way and scores with a humourous quip about the likely fact that Bauer dies with a Tazer in his anus.

Yes. More meaningless, nonsensical meandering to poorly hide the blatantly obvious fact that you have no argument whatsoever laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
-nT3xrC1Z38 And looks like they played it on easy. More guys on the harder difficulty.

cw3tEdGtBk8

And your arguments have all been disproved many times over.

Robtard

You are correct. I was incorrect in my assessment. Let me make a proper one. The fact that you have to resort to such obvious BS as the "McClane Factor" shows how McBiased and baseless all of your claims have been.

The only way you can prove that is to disprove the posted evidence. Counter the screenfeats, or GTFO with your McFanboyism

Bauer rapes McClane

Correct, I was correct and you were incorrect. Baby step progress. Taking away a powerset because you don't like it isn't a "proper one" or proper way to debate. Again, would you strip Superman of his invulnerably because Bauer doesn't have a means to overcome it? You probably would.

All pro-Bauer evidence has already been broken down and shown to be inferior to what McClane can and has done.

Only in his dreams.

Lestov16
Bauer would have raped those chumps had he been placed in the same position, especially if the same health packs were lying around everywhere. He has far quicker reflexes, is a far better shot, and also,

The worst thing of all, is that even on that level, Bauer still massively outclasses him.

That was McClane's hardest, most difficult final level? An office building and some cabin with some amateur terrorists? laughing

Bauer slaughters military compounds:
dQ9-qB6og1w&feature=relmfu
mCYvP4XUY0I

So even with those precious "EU feats" that you so desperately wished could somehow rescue you from confronting the massive pile of McBullshit you've created that is about to topple over on you,
McClane is still horribly outclassed by Bauer on every level.

Again, show some evidence of McClane, in any medium, outdoing Bauer in H2H, gunfights, or melee, or GTFO.

Bauer massacres McClane

Lestov16

And your arguments have all been disproved many times over.

All pro-Bauer evidence has already been broken down and shown to be inferior to what McClane can and has done.

At what point in this thread? huh

We are two pages in and I've already shown the Pro-McClane side's video game feats to be worthless trash compared to Bauer's. At what other point? Can you quote it for me?

Sadako of Girth
Already have in numerous threads in the mvf. Lots of times. and the movies are a clear and obvious as themselves... Move on and accept your wrongness.

Bauer dies with a quick poke in the arse with a tazer.

McClane wins.

Lestov16
Already have in numerous threads in the mvf. Lots of times. and the movies are a clear and obvious as themselves... Move on and accept your wrongness.

laughing

WTF? confused

Is this even allowed in a thread? Can someone just make baseless claims and then not post evidence to back up their position?

Can I get Imp or a Mod ruling on this? Maybe I'm wrong on this, but it just doesn't seem fair to a logical debate to me.

It's like a defense attorney going to court and then when asked to provide the evidence proving their client innocent says "Well, I didn't bring it with me, and the prosecutor has clearly laid out out an obvious open-and-shut case, but based on the evidence I haven't presented to you, you can clearly tell my client is innocent!". Is that how versus threads work? Shouldn't the advocates be the ones to back up their claims? I backed up mine.

Bauer dies with a quick poke in the arse with a tazer.

McClane wins.

Yes. More meaningless, nonsensical meandering to poorly hide the blatantly obvious fact that you have no argument whatsoever laughing out loud

Robtard
So now it's movie McClane vs Movie Bauer/TV Show Bauer/Video Game Bauer?

LoL, can you get anymore butthurt?

McClane wins.

Lestov16
I would prefer it to be noted that the Pro-McClane side is baiting. One part of the McClane camp (Sadako) asked to compare video game feats. I did, and now another part of the McClane camp (Rob) is trolling me for it.

Even worse is that he is trolling me while continuing to make baseless claims that have yet to be proven. Matter of fact, One will note that the pro-McClane camp have countered none of the posted evidence yet...

Robtard
Asking you a question is trolling?

Lestov16
When that question is:

So now it's movie McClane vs Movie Bauer/TV Show Bauer/Video Game Bauer?

LoL, can you get anymore butthurt?

Yes, that is trolling.

Like I said, the Pro-McClane camp is attempting to bait me. They are accusing me of focusing only on Bauer's video game feats while ignoring McClane's, even though I clearly didn't do this and rather compared the videos.

And through the comparisons, it's clear Jack outclasses McClane in video games feats. If the McClane camp have evidence to counter it, they should post the evidence

They are also accusing me of butthurt, even though the fact that they are making baseless complaints about the thread conditions like a PMSing woman, rather than countering the posted evidence like a logical debate in fact shows their obvious McButthurt.

Robtard
I was asking for clarification, as it seems you're using every single facet of Bauer that exist while limiting McClane.

Listen, if my questions are too much for you, just say so and I'll stop.

Lestov16
I was asking for clarification, as it seems you're using every single facet of Bauer that exist while limiting McClane.

I already clarified it here, though you probably couldn't read it with all of that raging, blinding McBias you have in you:

Fine. Show me an instance in the game which shows McClane above Bauer in H2H, gunfights, or melee.

Alright, fine. I will ignore no evidence you post to counter my argument. Post every screenfeat McClane has to make your case. I'm all ears.

I proceeded to refute the video game evidence the McClane camp posted by proving Bauer has more impressive video game feats.

Do you have any evidence to back McClane? I've been asking you to counter my arguments for the longest time, and you prolong doing so for some reason. It's okay though. Listen, if my questions are too much for you, just say so and I'll stop.

Robtard
Listen, if my questions are too much for you, just say so and I'll stop.

Nephthys
Lol @ McClane fans getting bitchy over getting their asses handed to them yet again.

Lestov16

laughing out loud Indeed. What was it that a pro-McClaner said?

Those will little else to say will copy paste their own inane nothings, in Vs. Forums, ad nauseum: Adhering to the principal of "Even the greatest of lies will be believed (by the person saying it) if repeated of often enough."

laughing

Lestov16
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol @ McClane fans getting bitchy over getting their asses handed to them yet again.

thumb up

Robtard
laughing out loud Indeed. What was it that a pro-McClaner said?

laughing

You might want to look up what "Ad Nauseum" means.

Lestov16
Your ridiculously-baseless claims induce nausea at first sight. Less lone when you keep repeating them in a quote

(note that you are still ignoring the evidence laughing out loud )

Robtard
Your ridiculously-baseless claims induce nausea at first sight. Less lone when you keep repeating them in a quote

(note that you are still ignoring the evidence laughing out loud )

You might want to look up what "keep repeating" implies. Posting something twice, is posting something twice.

Now your copy/paste wall of Bauer's feats (which where all countered before) from the MVF that you posted ad nauseum there and are starting to post here. Well, that.

Kaibs
You're like the new RJ in hating the fact that McClane can win matches that you would like not seen won. I'm not saying Jack Bauer is some slouch, but he'd lose in your scenarios, and that's all there is to it. He may not have 6 seasons of feats, but his 4 movies of feats are far more impressive. Especially when it comes to your scenario.

Lestov16
Re-posting feats isn't the same as some irrelevant McButthurt message

Instead of trying to throw the thread off-topic with meaningless bullshit, why don't you Counter The Evidence, which you have yet to do in this entire thread.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Kaibs
You're like the new RJ in hating the fact that McClane can win matches that you would like not seen won. I'm not saying Jack Bauer is some slouch, but he'd lose in your scenarios, and that's all there is to it. He may not have 6 seasons of feats, but his 4 movies of feats are far more impressive. Especially when it comes to your scenario.

So is Nephthys:
Originally posted by Nephthys

Or Placidity:
Originally posted by Placidity
Jack Bauer wins, not even close.

Or Dadudemon:
Originally posted by dadudemon
1. Bauer due to having significantly better H2H feats (just see Lestov's above post).
3. Easily Bauer. This is where Bauer is at his best: close-quarters, improvisation. McClane is also at his best, here, as well...but much more so for Bauer than McClane.

also "The New RJ"? Your qualification for someone being "The New RJ" (which you seem to treat as a post equivalent to "The new Pol Pot"wink is that they must believe McClane wins these scenarios, despite the fact that posted evidence shows that Bauer clearly outclasses him.

But why do you think that McClane wins this? What has McClane done exactly, in your eyes, that nets him an advantage over Bauer?

Kaibs
So is Nephthys:

Or Placidity:

Or Dadudemon:

also "The New RJ"? Your qualification for someone being "The New RJ" (which you seem to treat as a post equivalent to "The new Pol Pot"wink is that they must believe McClane wins these scenarios, despite the fact that posted evidence shows that Bauer clearly outclasses him.

But why do you think that McClane wins this? What has McClane done exactly, in your eyes, that nets him an advantage over Bauer?

When I'm home from work, I'll work on a response that makes sense feat wise. And the fact that you refuse to acknowledge something that clearly exists is definitely hindering your argument.

And if you don't know what I mean by the "New RJ", then you obviously have forgotten how he used to be on the board.

Lestov16
Your argument doesn't make sense "feat-wise".

Bauer withstood 20 months of this: AbRmUleU52E

And then in the 24 hour period he was released killed 51 people. This includes precision gunshots, effortless neck snaps, jump-kicks, and tearing a man's throat out with his teeth.

McClane has never withstood that much damage and still functioned, less lone killed 51 people. Worst McClane has started out with is a hangover. That does not compare.

Robtard
You do realize that the purpose of torturing someone for intel is NOT to kill the person, right? In fact, if a torturer kills someone, they're generally considered a poor torturer.

So your "Bauer withstood 20 months of mild electroshocks so he beats McClane!!!11!!" is severely flawed.

Of course you'll ignore this counter as typical.

Lestov16
You do realize that the purpose of torturing someone for intel is NOT to kill the person, right? In fact, if a torturer kills someone, they're generally considered a poor torturer.

So your "Bauer withstood 20 months of mild electroshocks so he beats McClane!!!11!!" is severely flawed.

Dude right in the video said "that amount of torture will kill him", and Cheng still kept on pushing Jack's torture, so it's not like Bauer withstood a brush from a feather, like you are blatantly trying to downplay it as.

Also, I said Bauer wins because he has screenfeats, which I have posted numerous times in this thread, which blatantly show that he does.

Sadako of Girth

Of course you'll ignore this counter as typical.

Not to mention that he technically didn't withstand it due to flatlineage.

McClane wins.

smokin'

All Lestov seems to be doing is dancing with the "You haven't reposted the pages and pages of arguments you made countless times in the other Bauerholehurt threads!! Therefore you have no evidence" tact again here.

Lestov:

Anyone who reads those threads in the MVF will find this no surprise, as you tried that before in those threads when all else failed for you (which was a lot).

The burden of proof is on you to prove, as the butthurt thread starter, to back up your broken hearted rage ass claim that even as good as Bauer is (with constant CTU backup, obviously) that he could singlehandley beat McClane. And you have had all these threads to do it before: and you have nothing now.

That game by itself features across each games many levels more action and feats, death count than Bauer.
And there are like 11-12 carnage filled games backing up McClane, across many different formats and times.
Many feature him being shot loads of times and still surviving to kill his opponents. Looks like they got McClane's durability down well.... smile
This is why your claim that Pixel Bauer has superiority over Pixel McClane is so laughably insane.

Lestov16
So...........

in your entire McButthurt post, you've presented a grand total of zero evidence to support your claims that McClane wins laughing.

Thus, due to lack of evidence, Bauer wins by default.

Either counter the evidence, or GTFO

Robtard
Dude right in the video said "that amount of torture will kill him", and Cheng still kept on pushing Jack's torture, so it's not like Bauer withstood a brush from a feather, like you are blatantly trying to downplay it as.

Also, I said Bauer wins because he has screenfeats, which I have posted numerous times in this thread, which blatantly show that he does.

Obviously they were wrong or just exaggerating, considering a handheld taser killed him before.

Not in the scenarios you listed. McClane wins.

Lestov16
It killed him because it was held directly on his heart for 10 seconds. That would kill any man, and especially McClane, so stop with your obvious nonsensical downplaying. Bauer survived two knife wounds and a gunshot to the chest and was still able to walk, so he massively outclasses McClane in the durability department.

If you can prove it, sure. Until you post evidence doing so, Bauer wins. It's not my job to defend McClane, and if it is, then whoever designed these versus forums is a retard. You are making baseless claims and not even offering any evidence to back them up. Pretty sure that's trolling...

Counter the evidence, or GTFO

Robtard
It killed him because it was held directly on his heart for 10 seconds. That would kill any man, and especially McClane, so stop with your obvious nonsensical downplaying. Bauer survived two knife wounds and a gunshot to the chest and was still able to walk, so he massively outclasses McClane in the durability department.

If you can prove it, sure. Until you post evidence doing so, Bauer wins. It's not my job to defend McClane, and if it is, then whoever designed these versus forums is a retard. You are making baseless claims and not even offering any evidence to back them up. Pretty sure that's trolling...

Counter the evidence, or GTFO

A small handheld taser would not kill a man of Bauer's size, unless he has some medical condition. The battery would run out of juice before that happened. So there's that out the door.

It's been done in the other Bauer Vs McClane threads. I see no reason to vomit the same arguments I and others have previously made or do a copy/paste job.

Lestov16
And the McClane camp continues to fail to produce any proof that McClane wins this laughing

Bauer wins by default....

Sadako of Girth
You ignore and gimp everything McClane and boost Bauer to ridiculous levels.

Hence McClane wins by default.

Lestov16
A small handheld taser would not kill a man of Bauer's size, unless he has some medical condition.

laughing

First off, I love how you are downplaying the Stun Gun like it's a feather.

39:19-40:16

McClane would have been killed just as dead if he had taken that much tazering.

The battery would run out of juice before that happened. So there's that out the door.

Yep, but when the old-ass Tazer Lady from Die Hard 2 was able to knock a grown man unconscious with a small zap from it, all of a sudden that's okay.

It's been done in the other Bauer Vs McClane threads. I see no reason to vomit the same arguments I and others have previously made or do a copy/paste job.

laughing And for the billionth time, you make paltry excuses instead of countering the evidence (because you can't)

Either provide evidence that McClane can beat Bauer, or Bauer wins by default. Deal.

You ignore and gimp everything McClane

Fine. I won't anymore. Now provide the evidence.

Or GTFO

Robtard
And the McClane camp continues to fail to produce any proof that McClane wins this laughing

Bauer wins by default....

Listen, you're not trolling me into rewriting my previous arguments which crippled you or going diving in the MVF to do a copy/paste job here.

If I did, you'll simply do what you did before, ignore all counters, gimp McClane and boost Bauer, eg "Bauer took out an entire Chinese consulate and kidnapped a guy by himself!!!1!" Which was and still is 100% bullshit.

Lestov16
Again, can I get a mod ruling here? Imp? Anyone?

Can somebody just make baseless claims and then makes excuses to not back them?

The pro-McClane camp are referencing a thread that has nothing to do with this thread. Hell, that thread isn't even on this sub-forum.

I've presented all of my evidence for Bauer's victory here in this thread.
And to further prove how much the McClane camp state blatant lies, I didn't copy/paste any of my argument for Bauer (on page 1 of this thread):

Bauer McRapes.

AbRmUleU52E

from any of the MVF threads. I made my claim for Bauer right here in this thread because, as far as this thread is concerned, it's the only one that matters.

Unless, of course, posters are bringing issues from other threads into the current ones, even though they have nothing to do with it. What's that called? I believe the term is "Trolling".....

Lestov16
To give an example of the McTrolling

If I did, you'll simply do what you did before, ignore all counters, gimp McClane and boost Bauer, eg "Bauer took out an entire Chinese consulate and kidnapped a guy by himself!!!1!" Which was and still is 100% bullshit.

The poster blatantly states that they will not post evidence because of events which occurred on another sub-forum. I never made those claims at any point during this thread, yet the McClane camp somehow acts like I said that here. I didn't. I didn't need to. I posted all of the clear evidence of Bauer's victory on the first page of this thread. I didn't need to troll and reference the events of other threads.

The fact that we have reached page 4 and the McClane camp still have countered none of the evidence, and instead troll by digging up an old post from another forum, shows exactly how deep the McFayboyism runs within them.

Nephthys
Just put them on McIgnore.

Impediment
Apologies for my absence, but I have a full time job that is demanding as of late.

So, kiddies, what's the gripe and how can I help?

Robtard
To give an example of the McTrolling

The poster blatantly states that they will not post evidence because of events which occurred on another sub-forum. I never made those claims at any point during this thread, yet the McClane camp somehow acts like I said that here. I didn't. I didn't need to. I posted all of the clear evidence of Bauer's victory on the first page of this thread. I didn't need to troll and reference the events of other threads.

The fact that we have reached page 4 and the McClane camp still have countered none of the evidence, and instead troll by digging up an old post from another forum, shows exactly how deep the McFayboyism runs within them.

LoL and WTF, are you just trolling some more or are you insane?

Page one of this thread you basically did a copy/paste of your Bauer feats from the MVF threads. As I said, they were reviewed and countered in MVF, why should I or anyone else regurgitate and do it again in here?

Lestov16
they were reviewed and countered in MVF, why should I or anyone else regurgitate and do it again in here?

Seriously? confused

Robtard
Seriously? confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/

Edit: I do think you'd feel better if you just said "McClane wins." Try it and see.

Lestov16
So once again, Bauer wins by default because the McClane camp can't present any evidence laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Lestov just simply ask Impediment to close the thread and move on to something else

Lestov16
No. The McWanking ends here.....

BruceSkywalker
all right..lol

have fun kiddies, I gottsa go

Robtard
He's a man obsessed. But just like RJ, I feel he will come around and admit McClane is better than his favorite.

Lestov16
So once again, Bauer wins by default because the McClane camp can't present any evidence laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its already been presented over and over again in the previous McClane and Bauer threads in which Bauer's toal lack of McClane killing abilities were rightfully laughed at numerous times.

You want us to present 60 odd pages of stuff just to make your avoidance of fact harder, when you can look in those threads for just as those reading this may do for themselves and see what a massive asskicking Bauer got in them. They will there see the origin of your butthurt.

Robtard
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9416/originofbutthurt.jpg

Sadako of Girth
LOL

Lestov16
So once again, Bauer wins by default because the McClane camp can't present any evidence laughing out loud thumb up

Sadako of Girth
Thumbs upping yourself.

This is what has come to for you now.

So sad.

And kinda retardedly inaccurate also; the evidence was presented many times over in those threads, in which your 'argument' was smashed to pieces over and over again..

Lestov16
So once again, Bauer wins by default because the McClane camp can't present any evidence laughing out loud thumb up thumb up

Lestov16
08uJanZEeMo

Bauer rapes McClane in every confrontation imaginable.

McClane has shit durability compared to Bauer. Bauer withstood 20 months of torture, like this:

AbRmUleU52E out of sheer willpower and then killed 51 people.

McClane struggled to kill 15 terrorists after getting a full night's rest on an airplane.

Bauer has also taken several explosions to the face. 37:50-39:07 Also note Bauer only had a cop car when the tank exploded right next to him.

Chicken McBytch, on the other hand, didn't even tank his gas plant explosion, as he was able to shield himself with a huge van that was far away from the explosion and had another truck next to it to absorb most of the explosion. Hell, Justin Long's punk ass was virtually unaffected. 73:23

Also, McClane fell to the ground like a bytch and immediately needed emergency assistance after shooting himself. Justin Long's punk ass needed to save him laughing out loud (115:35)

Bauer was still walking, and that was after a bullet to the chest and 2 knife wounds to the abdomen, and torture 107:03 . Whereas McChump couldn't even handle a simple 2 bullets to the shoulder laughing

Also, as far as accuracy goes, McClane's is shit compared to Bauer. McClane's never taken down a helicopter with a handgun (matter of fact, he was trapped if he didn't shoot the highly visible and in close range wire box on the building (120:04, and also note he had to shoot twice to hit it. ) and never taken down entire terrorist compounds with a handgun.

And of course, H2H-wise, Bauer snaps necks effortlessly, whereas McBytch needs an entire staircase laughing

Unless proven otherwise, Bauer massacres McClane in every category imaginable.

Robtard
Regurgitating the same failed arguments over and over won't make them true; we've covered your "OMG, Bauer is tougher he survived torture" claims, torturing someone for intel isn't meant to kill them, it's meant to cause pain; if the person dies, then the torturer hasn't done his job properly. ie why Bauer died from a small hand-held taser, the guy doing the zapping/torture didn't realize Bauer was made of mush. The Chinese were smarter and probably realized Bauer's poor ticker and compensated for it.

Now surviving explosions like McClane has, that's superman durability and why McClane > Bauer 24/7.

"McClane couldn't even handle a simple 2 bullets", yet he clearly did, as he survived. You also fail to mention that the second bullet was done by himself and he had withstood all of the films explosions, flying out of cars, jumping off F-35's etc up until that point. So stop downplaying.

Lestov16
LOL at your hypocritical McDownplaying. That 20 months of torture was more than McChump has ever tanked, and he still went to kill 51 people after that.

Bauer's taken on worse explosions, as clearly proven in my previous post. Stop McIgnoring the blatant evidence. It doesn't speak well of you.

Doesn't matter if McClane was a retard who got into a compromising position. He sustained 2 gunshots and couldn't handle them, and immediately fell to the ground like a chump. Bauer was walking, with bullet and knife wounds. Hell, he was even capable of fighting. McRetard had to crouch behind a car because he was weak laughing

He was far away from the explosions he was in and had sufficient cover, as clearly proven in my previous post. Stop McIgnoring the blatant evidence. It doesn't speak well of you.

Bauer has taken on far worse damage in one 24-hour period than McClane took in that entire film. and still WTFpwned all enemies. McClane had to be saved by Justin Long laughing At least when Bauer needed to be rescued, it was because he was out of bullets. McBytch was just too weak to fight because he's a chump. laughing out loud

Bauer rapes McClane

Sadako of Girth
Incorrect about the gunshots: Watch the movie called Die Hard.
Pure misrepresentation and downplay by you again.
(Still playing that record even after all that time...isnt the stylus needle worn out yet?)
Everything Bauer does can be credited to the team constantly helping him to stay alive.

Sure Bauer so tough. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Expect when an old lady's tazer makes him die and piss and shit himself (which is a natural thing to do when killed.)

Bauer cannot rape McClane, not even metaphorically (even metaphorically and with all his support team behind him, with Tony fluffing him first.)

Well the 24 hour period still pales compared to what McClane achieves in 2 hours x 12.

Lestov16
Bauer would rape McClane. Matter of fact, Bauer would rape McClane horribly with a tazer, as proven onscreen by Bauer torturing Burnett.

McClane would get raped by tazers. He goes down like a bytch to a couple of gunshots laughing out loud, unlike Bauer, who was still able to run and fight after sustaining far worse damage.

Unless you have screenfeats that prove otherwise, McClane goes down like a bytch to tazers, whereas Bauer withstood months of electric torture and then killed 51 people

Bauer rapes McClane in every orifice

Sadako of Girth
Nah there is nothing in McClane's screefeats to suggest that McClane is vulnerable to Tazers at all, let alone being terminally succeptible to the laughable degree that Bauer is. That Tazer would be rammed through Bauer's eye like an icicle and if Bauer is in range to deliver a tazer charge, McClane would grab hold of Bauer and Bauer would snuff it (again).

And since these matches are about first to die, Bauer is totally and utterly screwed with his track record. smile

Ergo (for these and many other reasons) its another situation of McWinnage.

Lestov16
laughing Stop smoking such strong shit. Bauer would rape McClane in any kind of CQB confrontation. Bauer can kill with his bare hands and with melee weapons. GTFO with your McBiased lies.

How does McClane kill Bauer? You state Bauer will die because he was tazed directly in the heart for 10 seconds while completely restrained. A tazer will be in none of the matches, and McClane has shown on many occasion that he lacks the H2H skill to even attempt to try to restrain Bauer, who has shown far greater H2H skill that puts McClane to shame. So the fact that you reached the conclusion that McClane will win these matches with a weapon that he doesn't have access to using skills he has never displayed only leads to one conclusion: you are a McBiased Troll making up BS

Sadako of Girth
It is you are the smoker of strong shit... Bauer kills regular TV villians with his bare hands.
Not McClanes. (IE Epic movie heroes)

You just stated that a tazer would be used to kill McClane.
Well if you now would like to change your trollesque position, no worries.
Loud unexpected noises will do for Bauer's ticker.

It is you who are the troll here, and in all of your anally aching threads. And a particularly butthurt one at that.

Lestov16
It is you are the smoker of strong shit... Bauer kills regular TV villians with his bare hands.
Not McClanes. (IE Epic movie heroes)

This is the AVF forum no expression . WTF do you mean? Stop Trolling

You just stated that a tazer would be used to kill McClane.
Well if you now would like to change your trollesque position, no worries.
Loud unexpected noises will do for Bauer's ticker.

Why would I change my position? laughing Like I stated, Bauer would taze McClane to death if Bauer had a tazer and even if McClane managed to break loose or if he had the tazer initially, he doesn't have the CQB/H2H skill to taze Bauer before Bauer disarms him and snaps his neck like a twig. Screenfeats from the DH films and 24 prove this

It is you who are the troll here, and in all of your anally aching threads. And a particularly butthurt one at that.

laughing You continue to massively embarrass yourself by further choking on that McBaldhead. Your hypocrisy is as blatant as a nuclear explosion. You talk about trolling yet you bring up instances from other threads rather than providing proof once in this thread, which is on a completely different sub-forum than the ones you are obviously McButthurt about. Like I stated, either accept the fact that you are wrong and that your hero is a chump compared to Bauer, provide screenfeat evidence proving otherwise, or GTFO with your reprehensible McTrolling

Sadako of Girth
And? Theres no trolling, you big old downplaying, gimping troll.
Movie grade villianry is more than run of the mill generic TV villianry.

Compare the biggest villain in Days of our lives to the grandiose awseomeness of even the more banal Bond villian..? Oh thats right: you can't.

This is your brain:

This is your brain pumped with Bauer semen:

Robtard
LOL at your hypocritical McDownplaying. That 20 months of torture was more than McChump has ever tanked, and he still went to kill 51 people after that.

Bauer's taken on worse explosions, as clearly proven in my previous post. Stop McIgnoring the blatant evidence. It doesn't speak well of you.

Doesn't matter if McClane was a retard who got into a compromising position. He sustained 2 gunshots and couldn't handle them, and immediately fell to the ground like a chump. Bauer was walking, with bullet and knife wounds. Hell, he was even capable of fighting. McRetard had to crouch behind a car because he was weak laughing

He was far away from the explosions he was in and had sufficient cover, as clearly proven in my previous post. Stop McIgnoring the blatant evidence. It doesn't speak well of you.

Bauer has taken on far worse damage in one 24-hour period than McClane took in that entire film. and still WTFpwned all enemies. McClane had to be saved by Justin Long laughing At least when Bauer needed to be rescued, it was because he was out of bullets. McBytch was just too weak to fight because he's a chump. laughing out loud

Bauer rapes McClane

You still don't understand what was happening then. The Chinese were not trying to kill Bauer. Not sure I can simplify it more.

Bauer hasn't.

More downplaying of McClane and of course ignoring that Bauer has gotten himself captured many a time. Remember all those pics of Bauer handcuffed or tied to a chair or length of pipe? Yeah, I'm sure you do.

McClane's been in explosions/scenarios that would has liquefied a human body. Don't be a dunce. We've been through this many a time is the other threads.

Incorrect and again more accusing McClane of failings that Bauer has done/been in himself. If McClane using guys like Al, Zeus and Farrell is some negative, what does that say about Bauer needing the CTU, Tony, Chloe or the help of everything the POTUS could levy? Exactly. McClane does more with a lot less; this is a fact. McClane wins.

Lestov16
You still don't understand what was happening then. The Chinese were not trying to kill Bauer. Not sure I can simplify it more.

Duh., They were trying to interrogate him. Bauer didn't say a single word. For 20 months. Out of sheer willpower........and then the day he was released killed 51 people. GTFO with your McRetard argument

More downplaying of McClane

How did I downplay McClane? McClane fell to the ground from one bullet to the shoulder. Bauer was still walking and fighting after a bullet and 2 knife wounds. Stop your obvious McOverhyping

and of course ignoring that Bauer has gotten himself captured many a time. Remember all those pics of Bauer handcuffed or tied to a chair or length of pipe? Yeah, I'm sure you do.

and of course ignoring that McClane has gotten himself captured many a time. Remember this scene from DH3?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XdgS9g4KjmM/R3sjoEPQetI/AAAAAAAABF0/VmF9AS4Kc-o/s320/diehard3-main.jpg

Yeah. McClane got his chump ass captured. Not to mention how much this further exposes your blatant hypocrisy, since he is chained to a length of pipe laughing out loud.

Also, as far as Bauer being handcuffed goes, didn't most of those instances end with Bauer snapping his captor's neck like a twig with his legs, (or ripping it out entirely) ? Yeah they did. McClane doesn't have near that skillset, so stop ignoring the blatant evidence and being a trolling dunce. Please. For the love of God.

McClane's been in explosions/scenarios that would has liquefied a human body. Don't be a dunce. We've been through this many a time is the other threads.

So what? Bauer withstood 20 months of torture out of sheer willpower and then the day he came back killed 51 people. And then, later in life, was able to run and fight after sustaining a bullet wound and two knife wounds to the abdomen. Massively outweighs any durability feat McClane has, since McClane has proven onscreen weaknesses (in his most recent showings as well) of going down to a bullet.

Incorrect and again more accusing McClane of failings that Bauer has done/been in himself. If McClane using guys like Al, Zeus and Farrell is some negative, what does that say about Bauer needing the CTU, Tony, Chloe or the help of everything the POTUS could levy?

It says 2 things

1) It says that you foolishly think McClane takes on situations near the complexity of Bauer's. There's no way in hell McClane would get through 24 even with CTU's help, less lone solo. He was struggling against his own lesser foes. Stop McOverhyping McClane

2) It says that you massively overhype the amount of help Jack gets. You know for a fact most of the time Jack is in the field, he is solo

McClane does more with a lot less; this is a fact.

McClane wins.

laughing

Wow, what a retarded statement! When has McClane had to save the world from a epidemic, a nuclear holocaust (one far more destructive than the one in DH4 would have been), or global wars? Hell, has McClane ever saved the POTUS from a siege in the White House like Jack did?

McClane handles lesser situations and lesser foes than Bauer does, which is why he needs lesser help. McClane doesn't take on situations near the same magnitude or complexity than Bauer takes on, and definitely would not be able to handle the situations even with the amount of help Bauer gets, less lone could he solo them, and to say otherwise just makes you look more like the McBiased Buffoon that you are constantly proving yourself to be.

Robtard
Glad I could finally make you understand that the Chinese weren't trying to kill him, so hopefully you'll stop using that "20 months!" like it's some durability feat.

By making it seem far worse than it was.

I never ignored that McClane has been captured, I pointed out that you'll use McClane's capture as some huge negative while ignoring all the times Bauer has been captured and needed Tony or some other to save him.

Just when I thought you had finally understood that the Chinese were not trying to kill Bauer, here you go again. See above.

It does say two things.

1) McClane does more with less
2) McClane doesn't need nearly the same level of help Bauer does to accomplish his goals.

Your premise is faulty, considering Bauer accomplishes his goals with massive help and resources. Give the same resources to McClane, he does it in 12 hours.

Lestov16
It is a durability feat. He didn't talk under the torture. How can you not comprehend this obvious logic?

laughing I'd didn't exaggerate anything. Bauer can tank bullets and McClane can't. Onscreen evidence from 24 and LFODH prove this. Deal.

They've both been captured! There ya go! That doesn't change the fact that Bauer has better H2H, gun, and melee feats than McClane, which is what this thread is about.

Again, he didn't succumb to the torture. That's a durability feat.

What is this "more"? What villainous plot did he stop that Bauer hasn't stopped of an equal or greater magnitude? Stop ignoring that Bauer takes on more complex plots and thus needs more help.

He'd do what in 12 hours? Stop a 24 plot? laughing N***a, you crazy? McClane lacks the H2H skills to perform a simple leg-neck-snap to get the henchmen's gun on the plane to protect himself from Ramon Salazar in S3, so he can't even get through half of 1 day, let alone 8. GTFO with your McBiased lies

Robtard
My error, it would be like a durability feat; just not a very good one. Now being blown out of a window and then managing to grasp a ledge and surviving the G's that would have shredded a human body, that's a good durability feat.

More downplay McClane + masturbate Bauer.

Finally, a little objectivity.

Again, just not a very good one; especially compared to what McClane can take.

McClane does more with less, considering his help is minimal most of the time.

Not only would he do a 24 plot in 12 hours, you'd get twice the action. McClane wins here, it's been shown.

Lestov16
Bauer has better H2H, gun, and melee feats and thus wins. Stop McTrolling with your meaningless BS

Robtard
Didn't we discuss regurgitating the same failed arguments.

Lestov16
The fact that Bauer clearly has better feats than McClane in H2H, gunfights, and melee is a "failed argument"? laughing Wow, what pathetic McTrolling

Robtard
The fact that you have to gimp McClane in order for Bauer to have a chance should tell you who is better in a fight like this.

Lestov16
"a fight like this"? WTF are you talking about?

The match is H2H, gunfight, and melee. Bauer clearly has better H2H, gunfight, and melee feats than McClane, and thus wins. If I'm gimping any of McClane's H2H, gunfight, or CQB feats which prove more impressive than Bauer's, please list here, but as far as H2H, gunfights, and melee goes, Bauer has the better feats and thus wins. The fact that you are making up a bunch of nonsensical meaningless BS to try to get around this obvious logic says a lot about how much McBiased crap you are full of.

Robtard
Since page one you've been gimping:

Sadako of Girth
Plus, Lesty since you campaigned and rallied to to take this into an AVF when you couldn't get a win once in the MVF, presuming that the inclusion of different formats of each combatant's feats would go in favour of Bauer, you must stop ignoring the facts that:

A) The game Die Hard Trilogy on PSX alone on completion shows a kill count and resistance to bullets and other attacks, explosions, stamina etc etc wayyyyy more impressive than Bauers feats alone, without movies even being included
This is without including all the other games and media that feature McClane on other systems.

B) The already amazing McClane factor is way more amplified way beyond the earthly feats of Bauer

C) The lone wolf factor is magnified also, making Bauers total dependance on his CTU buddies even more pathetic than usual.

D) Your repeated attempts at gimping McClane are made even more absurd in the extreme.

CowardlyBlakMan
Jack has a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from the University of California, Los Angeles and a Master of Science degree in Criminology and Law from the University of California, Berkeley. He enlisted in the United States Army and later graduated from Officer Candidate School. He was a member of Delta Force and specialized in infantry operations. Among his awards and decorations are the Silver Star, the Purple Heart, and the Legion of Merit. He received Airborne, Air Assault, Ranger training. He left the Army in the rank of Captain after fifteen years of service. Following his military career, Jack worked for both the Los Angeles Police Department's Special Weapons and Tactics unit and for the Central Intelligence Agency as a case officer in the clandestine service. He was recruited into the Counter Terrorist Unit by Christopher Henderson.

Much more highly skilled than McClane.
Unless McClane comes with a Dunkin Donut driving cop or a puzzle solving racist or some tech geek that everyone one wants to vomit on, I would say .........No match for Jack. McClane is to high on your pedestal. Durability is just unrealistic/retarded. It's just for sequels. Never found him entertaining after the first, imo.

ScreamPaste
Tzeentch._, is that you?

Robtard
Originally posted by CowardlyBlakMan
Jack has a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from the University of California, Los Angeles and a Master of Science degree in Criminology and Law from the University of California, Berkeley. He enlisted in the United States Army and later graduated from Officer Candidate School. He was a member of Delta Force and specialized in infantry operations. Among his awards and decorations are the Silver Star, the Purple Heart, and the Legion of Merit. He received Airborne, Air Assault, Ranger training. He left the Army in the rank of Captain after fifteen years of service. Following his military career, Jack worked for both the Los Angeles Police Department's Special Weapons and Tactics unit and for the Central Intelligence Agency as a case officer in the clandestine service. He was recruited into the Counter Terrorist Unit by Christopher Henderson.

Much more highly skilled than McClane.
Unless McClane comes with a Dunkin Donut driving cop or a puzzle solving racist or some tech geek that everyone one wants to vomit on, I would say .........No match for Jack. McClane is to high on your pedestal. Durability is just unrealistic/retarded. It's just for sequels. Never found him entertaining after the first, imo.

Paper accolades mean jack and shit in here; we go with feats. So while Bauer is an "Airborne Ranger" on paper, McClane launches cars airborne as if they were SAMs. Your bias is clearly evident.

Lestov16
Paper accolades mean jack and shit in here; we go with feats. So while Bauer is an "Airborne Ranger" on paper, McClane launches cars airborne as if they were SAMs. Your bias is clearly evident.

laughing WTF does that have to do with H2H, gunfights, or melee? McClane only managed to kill a helpless pilot. GTFO with your meaningless crap.

Also, Bauer doesn't need a car to take down helicopters. He just needs his gun, as proven in Season 5.

It's hilarious how much McClane has to rely on vehicles because he is incompetent in every other form of combat laughing out loud

Your bias is more evident than a gamma ray burst

Either present evidence showing McClane having better feats than Bauer in gunfights, H2H, or melee, or GTFO with your pathetic McTrolling

Lestov16
Plus, Lesty since you campaigned and rallied to to take this into an AVF when you couldn't get a win once in the MVF, presuming that the inclusion of different formats of each combatant's feats would go in favour of Bauer, you must stop ignoring the facts that:

A) The game Die Hard Trilogy on PSX alone on completion shows a kill count and resistance to bullets and other attacks, explosions, stamina etc etc wayyyyy more impressive than Bauers feats alone, without movies even being included

laughing laughing

Hilarious lies. Pathetic, but hilarious. We already went over this, even though your head may be too dense from that gargantuan mass of McBias to remember. Bauer's video game feats are better than McClane's.

McClane took on chumps in an office building and snow cabin

-nT3xrC1Z38
cw3tEdGtBk8

Bauer slaughters military compounds:
dQ9-qB6og1w&feature=relmfu
mCYvP4XUY0I

Bauer has better video game feats, having taken on tougher opponents in a more difficult situation. STFU with your McBiased lies

This is without including all the other games and media that feature McClane on other systems.

laughing

You really want to include all media? Because then we can include Bauer's novel feats, in which case McClane is phucked beyond recognition, more than he is now. GTFO with your pathetic nonsense

B) The already amazing McClane factor is way more amplified way beyond the earthly feats of Bauer

It Doesn't Exist. Stop sucking McClane's cock

C) The lone wolf factor is magnified also, making Bauers total dependence on his CTU buddies even more pathetic than usual.

Again, Bauer takes on far more complex situations than McClane and thus needs more help. If you are trying to say McClane could solo 24 then I will laugh in your face for being such a moron. Even with the amount of help Bauer got, McClane would die horribly, as he lacks the skills to perform the various leg-neck-snaps needed to save his life

D) Your repeated attempts at gimping McClane are made even more absurd in the extreme.

Fine, I won't gimp McClane anymore. Post the evidence showing McClane having better feats than Bauer in H2H, gunfights, or CQB melee. And if video game feats are the only things McClane has in his franchise to remotely cut it, then again, I will laugh in your face for being such a moron laughing

Either that or admit that McChump loses horribly. Or confirm yourself as the idiotic McTroll you are portraying yourself as.

Robtard
laughing WTF does that have to do with H2H, gunfights, or melee? McClane only managed to kill a helpless pilot. GTFO with your meaningless crap.

Also, Bauer doesn't need a car to take down helicopters. He just needs his gun, as proven in Season 5.

It's hilarious how much McClane has to rely on vehicles because he is incompetent in every other form of combat laughing out loud

Your bias is more evident than a gamma ray burst

Either present evidence showing McClane having better feats than Bauer in gunfights, H2H, or melee, or GTFO with your pathetic McTrolling

More downplay. That impossible act neutralized a serious airborne threat.

Typical nonsense from you, you know McClane was "out of bullets" in that scene. You also know that when Bauer (who had bullets) was pinned down by a non airbourne helicopter and gunman, he needed to call Tony to call in an airstrike for him. We've covered this multiple times, as typical you ignore and try to spin.

He uses vehicles when he's out of bullets to take out threats. Bauer with bullets cries over the radio. These are facts seen.

Says the guy who can only downplay McClane and ignores Bauer's low showings.

Done. Check. Mated. All that.

Sadako of Girth
Yes more MccClane misrepping and downplay.... and ooooh what a massive coicidence..!!!! : MORE Massive penile massaging in the direction of Bauer...!!!!!

I shall not feign surprise.

Your credibility credits are spent.

McClane slaughters hundreds upon hundreds in that one trilogy game with the many other Die Hard titles across different titles.
And his resiliance in that game alone (easiliy reinforced with energy top ups via site acquired hotdogs and cans of coke) places him as untouchable by Bauer... smile

You lose Lesty..

Robtard
So by shown and usable feats, you're saying that even if Bauer shoots McClane with a full clip, McClane only need drink a can of Coca-Cola and he's recovered?

Bauer loses harder than I ever thought.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed I am. He opens the can, slurps it and says (And I quote) "Ahhhhhhhhh.....thats better!" and his health goes right back up.
(In addition to this, there are band aid boxes around too as shown at 2:22 here: )
XkUo6XAcSLU

And if his life is eventually depleted he gets back up and at it 3 or so times, with plenty of continues each with 3 lives too.
He also gets extra lives from freeing innocent bystanders caught up in the situation or hostages.

Yes he does.

Sadako of Girth
Just in advance of your next post, Lesty, aiding you on your eventual journey into basking in the warm sunshine of self rectification:

qNgsjHl14CY

Hope that helps.

Lestov16
Yes more MccClane misrepping and downplay.... and ooooh what a massive coicidence..!!!! : MORE Massive penile massaging in the direction of Bauer...!!!!!

I shall not feign surprise.

Your credibility credits are spent.

McClane slaughters hundreds upon hundreds in that one trilogy game with the many other Die Hard titles across different titles.
And his resiliance in that game alone (easiliy reinforced with energy top ups via site acquired hotdogs and cans of coke) places him as untouchable by Bauer... smile

You lose Lesty..

And if video game feats are the only things McClane has in his entire franchise to remotely cut it, then again, I will laugh in your face for being such a moron laughing

Sadako of Girth
How did I know you'd say something like that, Grand Moff Lesty?
algKwKo1Z7g

Its superhuman screenfeats in movies with more hour-for-hour potency PLUS a Bauer-drubbing performance in video games too.
Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Win Winnety McWin Win.

aiding you on your eventual journey into basking in the warm sunshine of self rectification:

qNgsjHl14CY

Hope that helps.

To the tune of Dragnet: "Winnnnn W-Win Winn Winnnnnnnnnn..!!!!"

Lestov16
So McClane has no live-action H2H, gunfight, or melee feats that are better than Bauer's, or else you would have posted them, and instead the only proof you have of McClane being comparable to Bauer is an old video game laughing So, yeah. Bauer wins this, since McClane's only good feats come from video games, and not even the films which are the center of his franchise laughing. How pathetic, from the both of you....

Robtard
Incorrect, as noted, the video game feats just multiple Bauer's loss here. The choices are A) Bauer loses or B) Bauer loses harder.

Sadako of Girth
Incorrect, as noted, the video game feats just multiple Bauer's loss here. The choices are A) Bauer loses or B) Bauer loses harder.

Also C) Bauer loses with a vengeance
and D) Bauer loses 4.0

Robtard
laughing

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

And soon we will seeing E) 'Bauer loses 24/7'..!

Lestov16
Until you post evidence (and if the best you can do is an old video game, then laughing. To your face) to back that nonsensical claim, Bauer rapes McClane. Anyone saying otherwise without proof is an ignorant troll

Robtard
It's been posted in this thread and the 2-3 others you cried in, ignoring the evidence is trolling.

Repeat: Die Hard, Die Hard 2: Die Harder, Die Hard: With A Vengeance and Live Free or Die Hard/Die Hard 4.0

Sadako of Girth
And now Lesty, when confronted with said evidence and undeniable factery and truthification, and denied lying and gimpery, exec produces:

Cry Hard
Cry Hard 2: Cry harder
Cry Hard with a vengence
Think Free or Cry Hard/Cry Hard4.0

http://www.articlesweb.org/blog/wp-content/gallery/kleenex-marquee-tissues-are-reliable-for-use/kleenex-marquee-tissues-5.jpg

Robtard
In 2013, you can add A Good Day to Cry Hard

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Lestov16
What's that? A post with once again no evidence and blatant trolling and butthurt about threads on a completely different sub-forum laughing Of course. why expect any different when you've already shown how staunch your ignorance is?

Telling someone to go watch the film instead of posting the evidence yourself is trolling, because you are making baseless claims without backing them up. State the instances in those films in which McClane ever outclasses Bauer in H2H, gunfights, or melee, or GTFO with your inane nonsensical bullshit

Sadako of Girth
Nope there evidence are the movies, and many other threads you attempted to troll with that backfired all in your face when you were continually proved wrong..
McClane's feats are superhuman. Bankable screenfeats. Incontrovertible, unarguable, ungimpable and undeniable.
Just like the McClane factor that makes them possible that you continually tried to gimp, deny and ignore here.

You were proved wrong on screen feats and then cried about it making Bauer vs McClane thread no.562,9 here and were logically and justly smited again on the very AVF you cried to get made in the hope of somehow sneaking a win in on when all other cheating, gimping, downplaying and denying failed for you before.
So clearly it is you who can 'GTFO' with your tissues and carry on weeping. smile

Robtard
So more ignoring posted evidence.

Sadako of Girth
Through Lesty's eyes the Bluesmobile was a regular shitty Dodge that was never shown doing anything that a wheelless, burned out engineless dodge that has been buried under a cubed trucks in a scrapyard couldnt do, cause the Bluesmobile never had feats by his definition. It according to him, most likely, never had the Bluesmobile factor.

(Unless it was once sat in by Jack Bauer, in which case it could defeat Unicron simply by shining its lights into orbit, according to his biased thinking)

Lestov16
So your response to me asking that you provide evidence in this thread of McClane doing anything in his films to outclass McClane in H2H, gunfights, and CQB, is to not provide evidence or back up any of your claims (and note I provided specific evidence and proof of every single one of my claims in this thread), but tell me to either go to a completely different sub-forum or to re-watch all 4 films? I just want to have everything straight before I report you for trolling smile

Robtard
So your response to me asking that you provide evidence in this thread of McClane doing anything in his films to outclass McClane in H2H, gunfights, and CQB, is to not provide evidence or back up any of your claims (and note I provided specific evidence and proof of every single one of my claims in this thread), but tell me to either go to a completely different sub-forum or to re-watch all 4 films? I just want to have everything straight before I report you for trolling smile

You're not fooling me into retyping what's been posted time and time again proving McClane's shooting, fighting, inhuman durability, insane resourcefulness and the McClane Factor affecting the world around him, where cars launch into the air like missiles, when by all the known laws of physics they rightfully shouldn't. McClane is not bound by the laws that govern the universe, deal with it.

If you keep pretending like these haven't been posted many a time now, I shall report you, sir!

Lestov16
So again, you're not backing up your claims in this thread, and are instead talking meaninglessly about another sub-forum? laughing Your trolling is more blatant than a hypernova

Lestov16
McClane is not bound by the laws that govern the universe, deal with it.

I know how much you enjoyed rubbing your face on Rogue Jedi's man-meat, but I'm not him, and that's clearly not my argument, so GTFO with your McBiased crap

Robtard
I know how much you enjoyed rubbing your face on Rogue Jedi's man-meat, but I'm not him, and that's clearly not my argument, so GTFO with your McBiased crap

Again, you're not getting me to post McClane feats of shooting, fightning, durability and general awesomeness, you'll simply ignore and claim "no feats where posted".

Wut? Don't know if you A) misunderstood what I said, B) are strawmanning or C) you've simply just lost it. Is is C)? I bet it's C).

Sadako of Girth
Gunfeats: Shooting every one dead in all 4 movies, killing everyone he faced in a gunfight, from international mercs, thieves, fort brag trained marines, seals, etc etc, Taking out a chopper by shooting the tiny target at range that is a junction box with a 38. snubnose, causing the wires it supported to tangle the rotors..with only two shits availiable...drawing from his shoulderblades expertly ripping off thick, well secured electrical tape and nailing two enemies, one with a headshot, whom was covering McClane with an Mp5...

H2H/Unar,ed, Whilst brutish and savage, McClane killed and or incapacitated all of his opponents he faced and went on to save the day in in 4 major motion pictures against thieves, mercs, top level Marines, seals etc etc Even taking out a 747 with a Zippo during one such encounter in highly unorthodox fashion...

McClane has never died onscreen, unlike Jack "Cant do shit without CTU full support, died cause of an old lady's tazer that little dogs survive with only a slight limp for a week" ass Bauer.
McClane out survives, and out endures Bauer.

McClane kills more people proportionally timewise than Bauer,
(Functioning in 2 hour movies rather than 24 hour series.)

McClane has more games, is harder to kill due to attrubutes, being more effective and having more regen ability..

So fine. Report us, Mr.Troll. We'll see how many mods are stupid enough not to see who is the real troll, downplaying ignoring evidence, gimping, multiple butthurt thread spawning and generally abusing when you cant get a win... my bet is none.
Still go for the unfair ban attempt, cause thats all you have now.
Your argument lies in tatters, destroyed fair and square across multiple threads, and all you do is habitually troll via ignoring, gimping, downplaying, lying/misrepresenting facts, strawmannery, verbal abusing, letting your angry butthurt do your Stevie Wonder style driving, and tantrumesque crying when you can't get your own way, and now you've just added trying to manipulate mods into punishing those who have won fair and square...

You're quite the class act, arent you...? smile

Lestov16
Again, you're not getting me to post McClane feats of shooting, fightning, durability and general awesomeness

WHAT???

laughing

Any mods, or anybody who needs proof of the blatant biased trolling of the McFanboys just look right here. He outright states he is not going to post McClane's feats laughing out loud. What reprehensible idiocy

Sadako of Girth
Dont worry...they'll be directed to your many butthurt threads that led you to this.. search McClane Bauer in MVF... they'll be there all day seeing you get spanked all up and down the block in every single one of them...with all the posted feats we posted there over and over again inthose threads, and half of em have they've just been re-re-re-re-re-re-summerised too just to take away your last feeble strawman tactic .

I know how much you enjoyed rubbing your face on Rogue Jedi's man-meat, but I'm not him.

Funny you say that...you coulda fooled us...you post exactly like like a wannabe clone of his...and have the same evergreen capacity for butthurt/grudges, ability to recognise when your argument is long ago oblitorated, same pathological simultaneous hatered of McClane and anyone who argues that he can win, and ridiculous, irrational fanboy fetishism towards the opposing characater etc etc etc. And the added fetishism for McClane's ass, things like Bauer's knob going in and out of McClane's ass in all your bizarre Bauer/man rape fantasies...

Robtard
WHAT???

laughing

Any mods, or anybody who needs proof of the blatant biased trolling of the McFanboys just look right here. He outright states he is not going to post McClane's feats laughing out loud. What reprehensible idiocy

Editing my post to take it out of context, clever.

Lestov16
laughing at your post Saddy. It is so full of bullshit, I'm gonna need my big shovel

Gunfeats: Shooting every one dead in all 4 movies,

Bauer's done the same.

killing everyone he faced in a gunfight,

Bauer's done the same

from international mercs, thieves, fort brag trained marines, seals, etc etc,

Bauer's done the same

Taking out a chopper by shooting the tiny target at range that is a junction box with a 38. snubnose, causing the wires it supported to tangle the rotors..with only two shits availiable...

Bauer's taken out choppers just by shooting them, so McClane is unimpressive. Also, McClane needed 2 shots, and the wirebox was highly visible and not a difficult target to hit

drawing from his shoulderblades expertly ripping off thick, well secured electrical tape and nailing two enemies, one with a headshot, whom was covering McClane with an Mp5...

Bauer killed an entire room of people people seconds after getting stabbed in the abdomen twice.

H2H/Unar,ed, Whilst brutish and savage, McClane killed and or incapacitated all of his opponents he faced

In H2H? confused I realize the McBias has your head dense, but you do remember the subject you're talking about, right?

and went on to save the day in in 4 major motion pictures against thieves, mercs, top level Marines, seals etc etc

In H2H/unarmed combat? confused

Even taking out a 747 with a Zippo during one such encounter in highly unorthodox fashion...

laughing Wow! You have the attention span of a goldfish

died cause of an old lady's tazer that little dogs survive with only a slight limp for a week" ass Bauer.

That tazer the old lady had in DH2 was used to knock a full-grown man unconscious with a one-second taze, and would definitely kill McClane if it was held on his heart for 10 seconds, so laughing at your downplaying and ignorance of your own film laughing out loud Again, your nonsensical McBias/Idiocy rears it's ugly head

McClane takes on chump threats compared to Bauer. Your Mcbiased idiocy keeps making you ignore this.

A bunch of other meaningless crap

Butthurt over being exposed about blatant buffoonery

Again, if that's the best evidence you can scrounge up from McChump's franchise, then laughing , to your face.

So because McClane's feats suck dick compared to Bauer, Bauer wins this effortlessly.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Bauers done the same...? Nope he did 'his own' thing imitating McClane all the time having his dick held for him by CTU..whilst killing mediocre TV opposition all the way.

McClane took down tonnes of choppers, in the AVF, including the games especially...he did it more creatively than Mr.Generic... (who in this case is a character genre imitator ripping off McClane!!!)
And he was in a position to do so himself, not with Tony having saved him 4,756 times.. (of course, Tony couldn't always save him, having been killed by hat old lady tazer, which goes to prove that Bauer was not even as tough as a chihuahua in the DH universe, illustrating for all but the most blind and/or insane that 24 is a pussyverse compared to the DH verse.)

Your desperate and ill executed repeated attempts to shrug off the 100% accuracy of what I said just reveal your willfull Bauerload-inhibited low internetsIQ in your attempts to deny it all.
You'll be denying that Vader ever used a Lightsaber next!!!!! laughing out loud

They are facts. You are incapable of registering them though aren't you. Judging by your inability to see the truth, admit you're wrong and begin that awkward 1st step to building for 5 years to try to gain some dignity and maybe after another 6 years after that, some credibility. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That you still maintain that Bauer wins effortlessly when PSX McClane ALONE would murder him and everyone he knows and has met with the greatest of ease is just your comedically unaware epitaph on the headstone of your latest attempt at an argument... so that shovel will come in handy as youve been digging Bauer's grave all along in these butthurt grudgethreads of yours..... now is time to lay the wreathe.

And now Lesty, when confronted with said evidence and undeniable factery and truthification, and denied lying and gimpery, exec produces:

Cry Hard
Cry Hard 2: Cry harder
Cry Hard with a vengence
Think Free or Cry Hard/Cry Hard4.0

http://www.articlesweb.org/blog/wp-content/gallery/kleenex-marquee-tissues-are-reliable-for-use/kleenex-marquee-tissues-5.jpg

Lestov16
Bauers done the same...?

Yes he has. 260+ onscreen kills

Nope he did 'his own' thing imitating McClane all the time having his dick held for him by CTU

...WTF does that even mean? Stop with your retarded trolling

..whilst killing mediocre TV opposition all the way.

laughing. Stop with your retarded trolling

McClane took down tonnes of choppers, in the AVF, including the games especially...he did it more creatively than Mr.Generic... (who in this case is a character genre immitator ripping off McClane!!!)

laughing You just love that helicopter feat. You are masturbating that shit out of that feat. Sorry to inform this to you ma'am, but this is not a helicopter downing contest.

McClane's copter feats have nothing to do with H2h, gunfight, or CQ melee. McClane doesn't have any impressive H2h, gunfight, or CQ melee feats compared to Bauer. Stop drinking McSemen and deal with it

And he was in a position to do so himself,

Stop being a retard. McClane takes on far lesser situations than Bauer does than thus needs less help. Are you saying McClane could solo 24?

having been killed by hat old lady tazer, which goes to prove that Bauer was not even as tough as a chihuahua in the DH universe

Wow. What an ignorant troll. Please re-read:

That tazer the old lady had in DH2 was used to knock a full-grown man unconscious with a one-second taze, and would definitely kill McClane if it was held on his heart for 10 seconds, so laughing at your downplaying and ignorance of your own film laughing out loud Again, your nonsensical McBias/Idiocy rears it's ugly head

Your desperate and ill executed attepts to shrug off the 100% accuracy of what I said

laughing Yes. You are 100% accurate. You didn't exaggerate anything, such as:

not with Tony having saved him 4,756 times..

What a lying McFool laughing

just reveal your willfull Bauerload-inhibited low internetsIQ in your attempts to deny it all. You'll be denying that Vader ever used a Lightsaber next!!!!! laughing out loud They are facts. You are incapable of registering them though aren't you. Judging by your inability to see the truth, admit you're wrong and begin that awkward 1st step to building for 5 years to try to gain some dignity and maybe after another 6 years after that, some credibility. roll eyes (sarcastic)

When you post feats that actually show McClane is better than Bauer, then you will have earned my humility. Until then, the only one being humiliated is yourself.

That you still maintain that Bauer wins effortlessly when PSX McClane ALONE would murder him and everyone he knows and has met with the greatest of ease

So in the end, you have to resort to McClane's crap video game feats because you realize that he is horribly outclassed every other way laughing

Robtard
Gunfeats: Shooting every one dead in all 4 movies, killing everyone he faced in a gunfight, from international mercs, thieves, fort brag trained marines, seals, etc etc, Taking out a chopper by shooting the tiny target at range that is a junction box with a 38. snubnose, causing the wires it supported to tangle the rotors..with only two shits availiable...drawing from his shoulderblades expertly ripping off thick, well secured electrical tape and nailing two enemies, one with a headshot, whom was covering McClane with an Mp5...

H2H/Unar,ed, Whilst brutish and savage, McClane killed and or incapacitated all of his opponents he faced and went on to save the day in in 4 major motion pictures against thieves, mercs, top level Marines, seals etc etc Even taking out a 747 with a Zippo during one such encounter in highly unorthodox fashion...

McClane has never died onscreen, unlike Jack "Cant do shit without CTU full support, died cause of an old lady's tazer that little dogs survive with only a slight limp for a week" ass Bauer.

McClane has more games, is harder to kill due to attrubutes, being more effective and having more regen ability..

ie why McClane wins.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed Robtard..as we have successfully argued over and over in multiple butthurt grudge threads by Dame Judy Elizabeth Jemima the deaf/blind, Queen of the land of eternal dumbness and downplay, here. She just cannot accept the truth for ego's sake...

Yes.. You are wrong on all fronts, Lady Lestov.

And that you thought my exaggeration on the being saved by Tony and friends was serious, then you are further gone that I first thought, or that desperate to attack any slight things said in humour that you have absolutely zero sense of it.

Like I say: Mediocre TV opposition fodder set up so the man weaker than a DH verse chihuahua could excite you, perhaps sexually, judging by nearly all of your posts, so dripping with rancid fanwankery are they...

"Lying fool", "ignorant troll?" you really ARE talking to yourself.
Youve gone from desperately ignoring reality in an multi-thread effort to convince yourself that your absurd and baseless claims that Bauer could beat McClane, to just abusing yourself in frustration and attempting to project your rage onto others now.
Sad, really.

Nope. Unlike your hero, McClane is actually tougher than a Chihuahua and therefore annihilates Bauer. All Bauer's opposition were killed by a man weaker than a Chihuahua, who had to be rescued all the way by CTU (who are piss weak themselves, if Bauer is meant to be the best that they have, although they keep bailing their 'toughest' guy out all the time)and therefore the 24 bad guys ARE the subgrade, substandard generic fodder opposition that I asserted they are.

McClane wins all day everyday in all formats.
Bauer dies horribly/pathetically/amusingly quickly in the Die Hard verse as he is a counterfeit, lilly livered ponce who looks like he couldn't Die Hard his way out of a wet paper bag, compared with McClane, so no... I don't have to "rely" on anything. smile

Lestov16
nonsensical crap

laughing More illogical stupidness. When you and Rob are done tonguing each other while circle-jerking with McClane, take a look at the evidence and realize that McClane is horribly outclassed on every level imaginable and your idiotic ramblings otherwise just make you look like an ignorant moron

Sadako of Girth
roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, Elizabeth... if I were to say "Bauer beats McClane" despite all mentioned above, displayed on screen and in all threads at this point... THAT would make me sound like a circle jerking ignorant rambling moron, you circlejerking ignorant rambling stupid Bauer tongueing imbecilic moron.

smile

Like I say: Mediocre TV opposition fodder set up so the man weaker than a DH verse chihuahua could excite you, perhaps sexually, judging by nearly all of your posts, so dripping with rancid fanwankery are they...

Unlike your hero, McClane is actually tougher than a Chihuahua and therefore annihilates Bauer. All Bauer's opposition were killed by a man weaker than a Chihuahua, who had to be rescued all the way by CTU (who are piss weak themselves, if Bauer is meant to be the best that they have, although they keep bailing their 'toughest' guy out all the time)and therefore the 24 bad guys ARE the subgrade, substandard generic fodder opposition that I asserted they are.

Bauer dies horribly/pathetically/amusingly quickly in the Die Hard verse as he is a counterfeit, lilly livered ponce who looks like he couldn't Die Hard his way out of a wet paper bag, compared with McClane, so no... I don't have to "rely" on anything. smile

More lethal all round.
Im just gonna copy/paste this everytime nonsense spews from your keyboard onto this thread til it sinks in.

Lestov16
laughing
You pitiably stupid McDumbass. Bauer wins. We've already gone through all of McClane's feats, and they suck compared to Bauer's. Your arguments are less credible than Mitt Romney. You're pitiable because you don't realize you just keep making yourself out to be a troll. And a McRetard.

Sadako of Girth
Well thats fine, 'cause Romney is clearly a Nikola Tesla level genius when compared to you isnt he....?!?!??!!! smokin'

Unlike your hero, McClane is actually tougher than a Chihuahua and therefore annihilates Bauer. All Bauer's opposition were killed by a man weaker than a Chihuahua, who had to be rescued all the way by CTU (who are piss weak themselves, if Bauer is meant to be the best that they have, although they keep bailing their 'toughest' guy out all the time)and therefore the 24 bad guys ARE the subgrade, substandard generic fodder opposition that I asserted they are.

H2H/Unarmed, Whilst brutish and savage, McClane killed and or incapacitated all of his opponents he faced and went on to save the day in in 4 major motion pictures against thieves, mercs, top level Marines, seals etc etc Even taking out a 747 with a Zippo during one such encounter in highly unorthodox fashion...

More lethal all round.
Im just gonna copy/paste this everytime nonsense spews from your keyboard onto this thread til it sinks in.

smile

Bauer's feats are against lesser oppostion as already proved by the fact that they were killed by a man less tough than a an Old Lady's Chihuahua, cause it just limped a bit after taking charges that actually repeatedly killed Bauer. And Bauer only ever got that far, cause CTU wiped Bauer's ass the whole way.

Lestov16
Well thats fine, 'cause Romney is clearly a Nikola Tesla level genius when compared to you isnt he....?!?!??!!! smokin'

Must be God compared to you then laughing

Bauer's feats are against lesser oppostion as already proved by the fact that they were killed by a man less tough than a an Old Lady's Chihuahua, cause it just limped a bit after taking charges that actually repeatedly killed Bauer. And Bauer only ever got that far, cause CTU wiped Bauer's ass the whole way.

Stop being a trolling retard. The Old Lady's tazer knocked a full-grown man unconscious with a 2-second taze. If it was held on McClane's heart for 10 seconds, McClane would undoubtedly flatline. Hilarious how you downplay your own film laughing. And again, Bauer has the proven CQB skills to disarm McClane, so your entire train of logic is bullshit, just like pretty much every other post you make

And thanks for reposting that laughing You're not only a McMoron, but a hypocrite as well. What is it that you said?

Those will little else to say will copy paste their own inane nothings

Wow. You have no credibility laughing You would probably phuck up telling me the time laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Nah but since you are Forrest Gump compared to me, going by your DH watching and mentally processing feats, I'd say don't be so hard on yourself... laughing out loud

Well its you who need to stop with retarded trolling and ask yourself this (and take as much time as you need to engage the old grey matter and contemplate before typing):
If thats true and Chihuahuas, one of the smallest weakest yippiest dogs to exist can take that in the DH verse... paired with the other superhuman stuff we see go on from even non-McClanic characters like Targo Karl etc etc: then what chance does Bauer the man who needs CTU constant care round the clock, who dies cause of tazers etc have against McClane? Since this was really an obvious rhetorical question: The obvious answer is NONE WHATSOEVER. smile

So as you can see, (and if you can't others will) my arguments are watertight and no matter what you single handedly assess my 'credibility' as, its almost certainly more than what is left of yours.
(By the way, its funny you keep bring such an imaginary thing up, 'cause when you mention and care about e-cred to fight about it, you instantly lose all of yours...he he dont argue with integrity, but who jerks off on forums like a weird mastaclown to imaginary crowds in his head)

Actually you are wrong AGAIN. smile Heres what the time is:
Its time you accepted your loss and moved on. big grin

See? You are the hyporcritical moron, who is also blind to any form of truth. But hey you are what you are, and I don't hold it against ya. And shame on anyone who does, 'cause I believe the universe has equal love for all in its IQ pecking order, not just the genius, the smart man, the average man, the reasonably undumb man, the dumb man, the really dumb man, the stupifyingly dumb man...it also has love for people as mentally paralysed as yourself... so don't worry I'm not looking down on you. Have a great day. Don't trip on your velcro shoe laces and try to remember that your shoes go on your feet, not your hands... as you seem to have forgotten yesterday, when you were meant to be admitting defeat graciously and seem to accidentally shoe-typed all the wrong keys so it came out like completely incorrect nonsense that seemed to give the impression that you thought you were somehow triumphant instead of proven hideously hideously wrong.. Nothing more socially embarrassing than mistakes like that at times like this..

Lestov16
So just to confirm: Bauer wins and those who say otherwise by posting pathetic evidence of McClane are trollling idiots smile

Lestov16
My life's goal is to deepthroat John McClane!

Okay, Saddy. You go and do that. Just leave us normal people out of it, please laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>