Samus Aran & Master Chief vs Iron Man(movies)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Metroid Prime Samus & Halo 3 Master Chief take on Tony Stark in Madison Square Garden. They were chosen by the video games forum gods to take on the movie vs forum's millionaire playboy to win a bet.

Chief has access to the Spartan Laser, Rockets, Energy Sword and Beam Rifle. He also has Bubble Shield, Regenarator...all equipment available in Halo 3. He can only use them twice.

No prep. BFR is an option. They all fight IC.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/307/a/0/Master_Chief_and_Samus_Aran_by_Hitokirisan.jpg

VS

http://www.flicksandbits.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Avengers_iron-man.jpg

Ready.Set.Go

Pwned
Well, Samus has homing missiles, the plasma beam, super bombs, and super missiles. Iron Mans best bet is to fly around and shoot at them. But, with them fighting according to their personalities, Iron Man loses pretty hard. Chief can take him in Hand to Hand, and Samus is easily packing as much firepower. Along with her targeting system, team wins.

Zack Fair
Wanted to switch the arena to "New York city" so Tony could use backup armors(stark tower) without getting auto-BFRed but the edit option ran out of time.

The Scenario
Samus solos.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by The Scenario
Samus solos.

That bad huh?

Iron Man has mobility/flight over her and he packs some serious firepower.

Tony flies into the sky and then bullrushes Samus at machspeeds with enough force to make her lose all her weapons, upgrades and equipment. Forcing Samus to wander New York city in search of her stuff. awesome

Hah! Lets see her solo now!

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Zack Fair
That bad huh?

Tony flies into the sky and then bullrushes Samus at machspeeds with enough force to make her lose all her weapons, upgrades and equipment. Forcing Samus to wander New York city in search of her stuff. awesome

Hah! Lets see her solo now! Bag of spilling OP.

No, but he's right, Samus should beat movie Iron Man by herself, imho. mmm Though she may have a hard time actually killing him if I remember some feats right, I doubt he can hurt her much either, and she should have the edge in reactions, and fire power.

Worst case scenario for her he runs out of fuel.

Pwned
Originally posted by Zack Fair
That bad huh?

Hah! Lets see her solo now! Well, if he wasn't fighting in character then sure. Iron Man could beat them easily. But that's not how he fights. That's how we know he could use his powers the best.

But yes, it's that bad. He doesn't stand a chance. Unless......
Which suit does Samus have? The one you finish the game in?

The Scenario
Well what's Samus' specific loadout?

Metroid Prime 1 or all of them, because that stuff ranges from standard energy weapons to guns that shoot dimensional vortexes or disassemble things on the atomic level. Samus with upgrades is on a completely different tier from Master Chief.

Zack Fair
I meant Metroid Prime 1 only.

Pwned
Still, Iron Mans suit has shown to be quit ineffective against cold, and Samus has the Ice Beam.

I assume she will be in the final suit? (The black and red one)

Also, how many energy tanks did she get?

Which optional things did she get? (the missile enhancements and others)

Can the grappel beam latch onto Iron man?

The Scenario
Originally posted by Pwned
Still, Iron Mans suit has shown to be quit ineffective against cold, and Samus has the Ice Beam.

I assume she will be in the final suit? (The black and red one)

Also, how many energy tanks did she get?

Which optional things did she get? (the missile enhancements and others)

Metroid Prime 1 Samus would have the Varia, Gravity, and Phazon suits, as well as the Scan, Thermal, and X-Ray visors. The weapons she has would be:

Missiles
Power Beam (+Super Missile)
Wave Beam (+Wavebuster)
Ice Beam (+Ice Spreader)
Plasma Beam (+Flamethrower)
Phazon Beam, though it's useless
Bomb
Power Bombs

She had 14 or so Energy Tanks, but those are a gameplay mechanic so I wouldn't count them.

Possibly, since it can latch on to certain magnetic objects. Though I think the Spiderball would be more amusing.

Impediment
Holy shit.

With all of that armament, Samus clearly wins.

BloodRain
Fairly certain that Chief can solo movie Stark while we're at it.

NemeBro
Movie Iron Man took hits from Thor.

Thor could one-shot Samus and Master Chief at once, and do so easily.

This is no stomp.

ScreamPaste
Thor was not trying to kill Iron Man, and when he headbutted Tony back for headbutting him, left a dent in the faceplate of Tony's armour.

NemeBro
That headbutt would have taken MC or Samus's heads off.

Interesting analysis of the fight, he swung a god-made weapon at Iron Man's head, and even blasted him with lightning, yet wasn't trying to kill him...

the ninjak
Ironman flies in, lands between the two and instantly uses the red lasers on them.

Cutting them in half.

Tony can use it them mid flight anyways. He showed great accuracy when he grabbed Thor.

Samus and MC wont know what killed them......unless they have fields of course.
I only finished Metroid Prime. Never played Halo.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
That headbutt would have taken MC or Samus's heads off.

Interesting analysis of the fight, he swung a god-made weapon at Iron Man's head, and even blasted him with lightning, yet wasn't trying to kill him... If I tap you with a sword, am I trying to kill you?

If his headbutt alone can damage the armour, a legitimate mjolnir strike would indisputably scrap it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
If I tap you with a sword, am I trying to kill you?

If his headbutt alone can damage the armour, a legitimate mjolnir strike would indisputably scrap it. It dented a small area.

And it took legitimate Mjolnir strikes.

And Thor has more power in his neck muscles than either MC or Samus do in general.

ScreamPaste
It dented a small area.

And it took legitimate Mjolnir strikes.

And Thor has more power in his neck muscles than either MC or Samus do in general. Nothing about that fight indicated Thor was at all serious. He mostly just threw back whatever Iron Man threw first.

The only serious Mjolnir strike from the entire scene was him hitting Cap's shield and levelling everything around all three of them.

...Which was a really dick move considering he had no idea of Cap's durability. haermm

The Scenario
I don't recall anything from any of the movies that would let Thor one-shot Samus, and Iron Man's wrist lasers shouldn't do it either.

Tony eats a wavebuster or ice spreader as soon as the fight starts.

Blight
Do we have a frame of reference for what her attacks actually cause damagewise? Isn't just about all of what she can do a part of Gameplay Mechanics? Pretty simple explosions cause all of her gear to fall off in Prime 1 if I'm not mistaken, can't say the same for Tony.

BloodRain
Movie Iron Man took hits from Thor.

Thor could one-shot Samus and Master Chief at once, and do so easily.

This is no stomp.
Forgot that, and that he can take a tanks cannon fire.

Wouldn't the plasma laser/sword be able to contend?

Blight
Has anyone else thought she needs to weld her armor together a bit better? I know it's "Supposed" to happen but that would be so infuriating? Can you imagine how tired she must be of going to each planet and having to stay there for far longer than would be necessary if she could just keep her shit on?

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Scenario
I don't recall anything from any of the movies that would let Thor one-shot Samus, and Iron Man's wrist lasers shouldn't do it either.

Tony eats a wavebuster or ice spreader as soon as the fight starts. A single hit from Mjolnir would do.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Blight
Do we have a frame of reference for what her attacks actually cause damagewise? Isn't just about all of what she can do a part of Gameplay Mechanics? Pretty simple explosions cause all of her gear to fall off in Prime 1 if I'm not mistaken, can't say the same for Tony.

Depends on how you look at it and what media you're using. The Power Beam regularly destroys large stone and metal obstacles, same with missiles, and the plasma beam specifically incinerates creatures and metals it hits. Damage to enemies is a mechanic, but environmental damage usually isn't.

Dunno about the Prime 1 explosion. It's the lowest showing by far, to the point of being an outlier to all other feats.

Pwned
I think that's just the particular suit she was using. She has taken far worse and the suit was just fine.

Especially since she is probably wearing the Phazon suit, since it's the endgame one.

Energy tanks are not actually game mechanics, as they tell you how much her shields can take. All energy tanks means she can survive pretty much anything twice.

Robtard
Master Chief solos.

Surviving orbital entry + crash landing into the ground > anything Iron Man can dish out.

NemeBro
Interesting point of view, considering Iron Monger survived the same, and a draining Iron Man was able to injure it.

Robtard
Interesting point of view, considering Iron Monger survived the same, and a draining Iron Man was able to injure it.

Iron Monger did not survive the same. He never left the atmosphere.

sacred108
Team wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.