Isaac Clarke Vs Leon S. Kennedy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Isaac Clarke from dead space games Vs Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil games.

READ THE RULES BEFORE YA POST.

Ok I know some people going to say Isaac has superior weaponry such as plasma weapons. for the sake of the debate. I am going to allow Leon to have same weapons from dead space. such as plasma weapons and ore cutter. So he can have fair chance of taken down Isaac's armor with ease.

Isaac Clark is not allow to use his statisis in this fight. I want this be fair fight.

Who will win and why?

Nemesis X
What is a statisis?

Leon wins due to being superior to Isaac in every way and now that he has plasma tools as well, it's not even a contest unless Isaac still has his modules. Then that will be a problem.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Nemesis X
What is a statisis?

Leon wins due to being superior to Isaac in every way and now that he has plasma tools as well, it's not even a contest unless Isaac still has his modules. Then that will be a problem.

I ment stasis. you know when Isaac shoot that wave of stasis to slow down people?

BloodRain
Aye, Leon wins.

By taking away Issac's armour (by giving Leon a means to bypass it) this comes down to skills; Leon is the only guy here with combat training.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
I ment stasis. you know when Isaac shoot that wave of stasis to slow down people?

Not to be rude but don't you pause before finishing your post to make sure you didn't do any grammar error? It's kind of important to spell check, dude.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Not to be rude but don't you pause before finishing your post to make sure you didn't do any grammar error? It's kind of important to spell check, dude.

Mmm I keep that in mind next time

Daviss
Depends on the situation. Straight up fight with equivalent weapons Leon takes it hands down having pretty advanced training and experience in combat and the use of weapons. Issac's biggest asset was his ability to improvise and use his engineering skills to his advantage. I'm sure there could be fight situations where Issac could set booby traps or use the environment to somehow beat Leon. If Issac has access to his kinesis module then I think he would probably win in either case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.