Michael Clarke Duncan dies at age 54.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StyleTime
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/michael-clarke-duncan-dead-54-green-mile-actor-dies-months-suffering-heart-attack-article-1.1150806

RIP

Omega Vision
Damn. Too young.

Tzeentch._
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO

rudester
this thread is already in the actors section?

Nietzschean
the dude was cool..

kinda sucks he died but, i always figured he die of a heart attack every time i looked at him. his frame was huge and in my back of my mind i would think his heart would work harder.

dadudemon
"In the spring of 2012, Clarke had appeared in a video for PETA, the animal rights organization, in which he spoke of how much better he felt since becoming a vegetarian three years earlier.

'I cleared out my refrigerator, about $5,000 worth of meat,' he said. 'I'm a lot healthier than I was when I was eating meat.'"

That clearly indicates that vegetarianism is bad for your health.

Lesson learned: don't do steroids and become a vegetarian.

Yes, I'm joking. RIP. sad

wakkawakkawakka
Well this is saddening news. He was only 54 too which makes it even more depressing.

RIP Mr.Duncan for you will be missed sad

Stoic
I'm at a loss for words. I really thought that he was a great character actor, perhaps the best.

RIP.

NemeBro
This is one of the few celebrity deaths that have me at a loss, making me cease all thought and action for a moment, and leave me feeling like the world is a little emptier (I felt the same way when Leslia Nielson and Ronnie James Dio died).

RIP Michael Clarke Duncan.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by NemeBro
This is one of the few celebrity deaths that have me at a loss, making me cease all thought and action for a moment, and leave me feeling like the world is a little emptier erm Really?

NemeBro
Yes. estahuh

Don't be so jelly.

Lord Lucien
I'm not flippin' jelly.

Tzeentch._
Lucien mad jelly.

He jelly because the government won't make the day of his birth a national holiday, like it will for Michael Clark Duncan.

Robtard
An okay actor; had a few good roles.

Though it does upset me slightly when I think about a decent actor like this dying; yet shit actors like Kristen Stewart go on.

juggerman
laughing

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Lucien mad jelly.

He jelly because the government won't make the day of his birth a national holiday, like it will for Michael Clark Duncan. Have you not considered that... maybe I am Michael Clarke Duncan.

NemeBro
Your penis is way too small.

Tzeentch._
^

siriuswriter
RIP, Duncan. You were an excellent character actor. All of your performances were so uniquely You, and therefore more memorable.

Lord Lucien
Your penis is way too small. How did you know... unless... you are my penis!

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Robtard
An okay actor; had a few good roles.

Though it does upset me slightly when I think about a decent actor like this dying; yet shit actors like Kristen Stewart go on.

Thing is, Kristen Stewart is young and healthy. I mean, you could hope that she pulls an Amy Winehouse, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Lord Lucien
You hope she dies? Just cuz she's a shitty actress? Michael Clarke Duncan wouldn't approve of your Hey!t.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You hope she dies? Just cuz she's a shitty actress? Michael Clarke Duncan wouldn't approve of your Hey!t.

She's not that bad. It's just butthurt hate, really...not legit hate. It's popular to hate her.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
She's not that bad. It's just butthurt hate, really...not legit hate. It's popular to hate her. This, really.

Only assblasting sodomites blame the actors for the quality of a certain series they happen to be in.

Tzeentch._
Ehhhhh... I used to think that, but then she was shit in that Snow White film too. In order for the hate to be unjustified an actor should have at least one good role to their name.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Ehhhhh... I used to think that, but then she was shit in that Snow White film too. In order for the hate to be unjustified an actor should have at least one good role to their name. Apparently she has quite a few roles she was praised for to her name.

Granted, they all happen to be in movies I don't care about seeing (Needs more splosions ****az), but still.

Lord Lucien
How about Adventureland or The Runaways? Think she was good in those?

NemeBro
Apparently she was.

I've seen neither.

Lord Lucien
Just goes to show: never judge an actor by their Twilight role.

BackFire
This, really.

Only assblasting sodomites blame the actors for the quality of a certain series they happen to be in.

You're right.

The quality of acting in a film rarely has anything to do with whether it's good or not. Just like writing and directing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
You're right.

The quality of acting in a film rarely has anything to do with whether it's good or not. Just like writing and directing.

Well, I don't think your point can be made using those items.

Up to a point, an actor has little to do with the acting. It's the directing. I don't really understand the "Best Actor" award at the Academy Awards. It really should be "Best Actor-Director" combo and the award should go to the director and actor, not just the actor.

Sure, an actor can be just atrocious and no amount of directing will help, but that's rarely the case.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
How about Adventureland or The Runaways? Think she was good in those?

She was her usual cardboard crapfest in Adventureland, though that was a decent film overall. She ruined The Runaways with her bad and cardboard like acting.

She's not done a single decent roll in all the movies I've seen her in.

Robtard

Up to a point, an actor has little to do with the acting. It's the directing. I don't really understand the "Best Actor" award at the Academy Awards. It really should be "Best Actor-Director" combo and the award should go to the director and actor, not just the actor.

Sure, an actor can be just atrocious and no amount of directing will help, but that's rarely the case.

LoL, no. Actor's have a lot to do with the acting. Take Gary Oldman, that guy does the best with what he's given generally all the time and it's generally good.. Even in silly action nonsense films like The Fifth Element, his acting and character portrayal was good.

siriuswriter
Um, dudes? This thread isn't about Kristen Stewart. You can find her thread
here

AHEM.

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii575/bookiekatherine/michaelclarkeduncan.gif

NemeBro
She was her usual cardboard crapfest in Adventureland, though that was a decent film overall. She ruined The Runaways with her bad and cardboard like acting.

She's not done a single decent roll in all the movies I've seen her in. *role

Robtard
Oh, you got me there.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Um, dudes? This thread isn't about Kristen Stewart. You can find her thread Jealous of the great Kristen Stewart's stellar acting abilities, are we? You now she once defeated Michael Clarke Duncan in an Act Off, right?

BackFire

Yes, but until that point an actor has a lot to do with the acting.

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Um, dudes? This thread isn't about Kristen Stewart. You can find her thread
here

AHEM.

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii575/bookiekatherine/michaelclarkeduncan.gif Something tells me MCD doesn't mind too much if we derail his thread. : D

Robtard
Are you sure about that?

http://livingincinema.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/i-tried-to-take-it-back.jpg

Lord Lucien
That's the look of a man in orgasmic ecstasy. Clearly he loves being derailed.

crystalmaden
May he rest in peace. He's now at heaven.

Robtard
[email protected]

dadudemon
[email protected]

lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.