Ultimate Apocalypse & Magneto Vs Current Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Can the team break his jaw?

carver9
Uuuummm, Ultimate Apocalypse stomps. He was literally walking through every hero on the planet (and wasn't even at full power) and it took the Phoenix to stop him. Magneto can solo as well.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Uuuummm, Ultimate Apocalypse stomps. He was literally walking through every hero on the planet (and wasn't even at full power) and it took the Phoenix to stop him. Magneto can solo as well.

Dayum! So, he's skyfather level? Trans?

pym-ftw
Ultimate versions of everbody?

Golgo13
Yeah.

pym-ftw
Ultimate Thor is a bag of garbage

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Dayum! So, he's skyfather level? Trans?

I don't know but it was one of the best showings he had. I think he repeated this again during one of his transformation states but someone interrupted the process which lead to his defeat. Ultimate Apocalypse>>>>>>616 Apocalypse and easily.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ultimate Thor is a bag of garbage

No, 616 Thor. Ultimate villains for the rest.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
I don't know but it was one of the best showings he had. I think he repeated this again during one of his transformation states but someone interrupted the process which lead to his defeat. Ultimate Apocalypse>>>>>>616 Apocalypse and easily.

He looks a little bit cooler than what 616 Apoc currently looks like, huh?

carver9
Ultimate Magneto isn't all that great. Ultimate Apocalypse solos imo.

vansonbee
Ultimate Thor WTF pwn Godzilla size Hulk.

ColossusGrundy
right now

Thor (either version) = punching bag.

Harbinger
Thor.

Him getting tooled by characters clearly meant to be above your average herald doesn't change this.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thor.

Him getting tooled by characters clearly meant to be above your average herald doesn't change this.

This.

Don't get why people choose to ignore this unless they're either A.) trolling/joking around or B.) Haven't read the last two years worth of Thor stories in which he has plenty of feats on the level of where he's always been at consistently.

pym-ftw
I think its just the avx event is just terribly written, so people are taking it as a screenshot of his current standings.

Or its just that the P5 are just not being given there proper respect

Harbinger
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I think its just the avx event is just terribly written, so people are taking it as a screenshot of his current standings.

Or its just that the P5 are just not being given there proper respect Probably the former, if I had to guess.

Thor has feats that put him well on the high end of his tier; given that, that he's being one-shotted by everything in sight is a bit surprising. I get that it's to push the Phoenix 5, but Thor's taken worse beatings from stronger foes. For far longer.

Still, as Jake said, recent showings don't negate years of continuity.

JakeTheBank
I think it's partly that and also that some fans can be extremely fickle when it comes to feats. A single high end feat suddenly becomes the norm and "trump card" for one character or a low showing suddenly becomes the norm and overrides decades worth of canon and consistent showings.

TheTyrant
Team, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.