Conan vs Chris Redfield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lek Kuen
The zombie killing soldier finds himself captured and forced to fight for the enemies Amusment. After defeating a few simply beasts Chris is stripped his his firearms and left only with his knife. His opponent is the legendary Barbarian Conan armed with his sword and one handed axe.

This is comic Conan and Chris is wielding the knife from RE5. Fight takes place in an arena with several man sized rocks scattered around. Both of these muscular men are shirtless and are glistening with sweat.

the ninjak
So you're a girl huh?

the ninjak
Don't mind me...I reckon Conan wins this.

Ridley_Prime
A guy with a knife against a guy with a sword and an axe? Hmm, I wonder. no expression

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
A guy with a knife against a guy with a sword and an axe? Hmm, I wonder. no expression A guy with a sword versus a guy with a knife who's alot stronger. Chris could block any strike Conan does just fine with it and if he managed to punch Conan would prolly send him into a wall.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
A guy with a knife against a guy with a sword and an axe? Hmm, I wonder. no expression

I believe the fighting ground is based upon Chris punching said rocks in his favor.
But I reckon Conan still runs around them and kicks ass.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
A guy with a sword versus a guy with a knife who's alot stronger. Chris could block any strike Conan does just fine with it and if he managed to punch Conan would prolly send him into a wall.

Comic (like novel) Conan has some insane strength and durability feats, he also can take lots of damage and continue fighting.

Either way, Chris' strength isn't saving him against a sword wielding expert.

NemeBro
Conan has overpowered monsters bigger than that boulder.

Nephthys
Replace Conan with Thorkell and we've got a fight Chris can win.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Nephthys
Replace Conan with Thorkell and we've got a fight Chris can win.
Who the hell is Thorkell?

Nephthys
Some wimpy geek.

NemeBro
Thorkell the Tall, puncher of horses, and thrower of logs.

I think he'd ****ing dominate Redfield myself lol.

He can throw a javelin over a kilomer and impale three men with it, he tosses logs like spears to sink boats, lifted a boulder and sank another boat with it, kicked Thorfinn, the protagonist, forty meters above the ground, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.