Jack Noir vs the DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/MajinKirby/BeJackNoir.gif

Jack Noir gets suddenly transported into the DC universe right above Metropolis and has the urge to get his killing on by destroying the whole universe.

Can he do it or will he be defeated?

For reference Jack Noir is from Homestuck. For this fight he will be in character, not that I expect many people to know his character really. Pre-Flashpoint DC and Jack Noir as he is currently (with Bec's powers).

NemeBro
Cosmic Armour Superman stomps, Mandrakk stomps, Primal Monitor stomps, Mxy stomps, Lucifer or Michael stomp... A lot of people stomp.

BloodRain
"Dude is a multiverse-buster who can teleport anywhere and turn his own body into space in order to warp away an attack."

Where abouts/what level does this take him to in DC?

NemeBro
He gets stomped by the entities I just named.

BloodRain
Meant whose league he'd be in.

Nephthys
0Mldr4sSV4s

1.14. Thats Jack destroying a multiverse (Yes, it looks like a frog, just roll with it).

Most of those guys Nemebro said exist outside of the DC multiverse. uhuh

NemeBro
So he's roughly as powerful as Final Crisis Darkseid.

Nephthys
If you say so. Is that powerful enough for him to win?

NemeBro
Wait, what are you counting as the DCU?

Nephthys
Everything inside the DC multiverse. I was going for just universe but that's unfair plus Jack wouldn't stick with just that.

Jack's goal is to destroy the universe and all its forms just like it is in Homestuck. Anything beyond that isn't in the thread.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Nephthys
Everything inside the DC multiverse. I was going for just universe but that's unfair plus Jack wouldn't stick with just that.

Jack's goal is to destroy the universe and all its forms just like it is in Homestuck. Anything beyond that isn't in the thread.
By Multiverse do you mean the 52 or whatever? Or everything within DC canon?

Nephthys
The 52 universes.

Like, Nemebro mentioned some guy who is so far beyond the DC multiverse he didn't even notice it for ages. Not guys like that.

Unless that makes this a spite thread.

NemeBro
Anti-Monitor at full might would also stomp.

Nephthys
Nah.

Unless he has doggy biscuits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.