John Egbert vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/4176/45019/Godtier.png

vs

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/polloption/kratos-8682.jpg

John gets Appearified into the GoWverse and pisses Kratos off with how brick dumb and childish he is. They start a fight and are at least 30 meters apart.

John is from Homestuck and has wind manipulation powers and Kratos is from God of War and has superstrength, durability and tons of nifty items.

Kratos gets all his feats from his games plus the novels. John is current.

XanatosForever
What feats does John have? If all it is wind manipulation, then aside from sucking the oxygen away from Kratos's area, I'm not sure what he could do to pull a win here.

Nephthys
He drilled to the centre of a planet with a tornado with such force that the whole planet shook, created a continent-sized tornado to put out a huge fire. He can fly at hypersonic speeds (flew from the centre of a planet to the surface in a few seconds) and has relativistic reactions (had a long conversation inside 3 nanoseconds) and can one-shot building sized monsters.

Admittedly I think that last thing might not matter so much.

NemeBro
Homestuck is gay.

Nephthys
You're just sad that a goofy 12 year old nerd can beat Kratos' teeth in.

NemeBro
Reported for making a spite thread.

Nephthys
It's not a spite thread. I thought Kratos was supposed to be really fast. John doesn't have that many speed feats outside of that conversation thing and he's been blitzed before.

Although John is immortal. As long as he doesn't die in a heroic manner.

NemeBro
Kratos isn't relativistic.

Nephthys
I'm iffy on the relativism thing.

Nephthys
As in, I don't know where the OBD is getting that from.

BloodRain
From a nanosecond conversation?

3 nanoseconds is light speed, 300 is relativistic.

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure that its not true after checking up on it.

At one point John is traveling at the speed of light over the space of a yard and does have a conversation during that time.

But it takes them 3 years to cross that yard even moving at the speed of light so I'm pretty sure it doesn't count.

BloodRain
Yard the garden or yard the unit of measurement?

Nephthys
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/04288.gif

Yard as in they're on that yellow ship. They should be traveling near the speed of light across a distance of one yard, giving them about three nanoseconds before they crash through the other window. It takes them 3 years from John's perspective to cross that space. The two windows they're travelling through are windows into 2 different universes. Thats the author standing there. In his super-fast robot body.

That's just how Homestuck rolls.

BloodRain
Hm. Either time moving slow at the speed of light or, most likely, the shit that happens between two universes.

Their reactions during this /are/ relativistic-lightspeed+ compared to the universe, but in that place its just a normal 3 year journy(?). The feat had nothing to do with the characters, can't call this a speed feat.

NemeBro
Time stops at the speed of light you assclown.

Nephthys

NemeBro
I didn't read any of that.

Homestuck is for pussies.

Nephthys
Even without the relativistic reactions John could kick Kratos' ass.

Fear his Pajamas and giant hood.

BloodRain
Ooo.. that's a lot of words that you didn't highlight where I'm meant to look, jerk.

Does it explain/mean that John did what he did in 3nanoseconds without his reactions being effected by the time dilation?

Though going from the center of the planet to the surface in a few seconds is still just off relativistic.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Time stops at the speed of light you assclown.
I was thinking about approaching light shaddap >[

NemeBro
Either way, that makes no sense.

Relativity states that the distance is compressed by the same amount your perception of time is.

Nephthys
Originally posted by BloodRain
Ooo.. that's a lot of words that you didn't highlight where I'm meant to look, jerk.

Does it explain/mean that John did what he did in 3nanoseconds without his reactions being effected by the time dilation?

He says pretty much what you did about it being crazy spatial physics and the possibility that his Author Avatar was screwing with the physics as well.

Originally posted by BloodRain
Though going from the center of the planet to the surface in a few seconds is still just off relativistic.

Yeah Homestuck is pretty crazy powerful. I'm still waiting for people to bite at my Jack Noir thread. Dude is a multiverse-buster who can teleport anywhere and turn his own body into space in order to warp away an attack.

BloodRain
Well ****.

Nephthys
And he isn't even the Big Bad. He's a lesser villain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.