Tetsuo vs Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Tetsuo from the Akira manga

Vs

Dark Phoenix from the comic "Dark Phoenix Saga".

1) Mental battle. Who's mind is stronger?

2) Anything goes. To the death.

Fight takes place in Tokyo.

Which schizophrenic wins?

the ninjak
How powerful did Tetsuo eventually become?

Because Dark Phoenix blew up solar systems with ease.
The battlefield won't last very long.

Impediment
Didn't she absorb a star and, thus, caused a super nova? When she fought the X-Men, she didn't kill any of them when she very easily could have. But I suppose that is just PIS.

Would it make a difference if PIS was on?

NemeBro
She still sort of, you know, ate stars, lol.

Robtard
Phoenix Force > Mental powers of an emo

XanatosForever
Aw, and here I was planning on making the first Tetsuo thread...ah well.

I think a better match up for him would be Iron Man, maybe Extremis.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Impediment
Didn't she absorb a star and, thus, caused a super nova? When she fought the X-Men, she didn't kill any of them when she very easily could have. But I suppose that is just PIS.

Would it make a difference if PIS was on?

Dark Phoenix didn't kill the Xmen for many reasons. I wouldn't say it was PIS. Jean was still in there.

Regardless considering the feats we've seen of the Phoenix Force. And considering my knowledge of Tetsuo is only from the films. She utterly destroys.

Tetsuo was mentall unstable in his development. Jean on the other hand is an expertly trained X-man telepath with huge amps. she isn't insecure at all whereas Tetsuo was an emotional wreck....hence his vomitous transformation into a mass of destruction of flesh. He could'nt handle it.

Impediment
You're probably right.

XanatosForever
He demonstrates a lot more power and abilities in the manga, but it's been a while since I looked at them to offer anything.

He tore (or blew up) a chunk out of the moon casually, which is parodied in the Scott Pilgrim series.

Impediment
Aside from actual physical feats, does anyone think that manga Tetsuo's mind is stronger than the dark Jean clone?

BruceSkywalker
Dark phoenix destroys the young man

Originally posted by Impediment
Aside from actual physical feats, does anyone think that manga Tetsuo's mind is stronger than the dark Jean clone?

most likely not

the ninjak
Originally posted by XanatosForever
He demonstrates a lot more power and abilities in the manga, but it's been a while since I looked at them to offer anything.

He tore (or blew up) a chunk out of the moon casually, which is parodied in the Scott Pilgrim series.

I was under the impression Tetsuo rose far beyond his film counterpart.
Wouldn't surprise me since at the end of the film he found peace in Akira. Well that's what I remember anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.