Loki vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
So instead of Ironman fighting Thor in the jungle (in the Avengers movie), it's Loki that he's fighting. Loki gets his staff. Both combatants are fighting to KO his opponent, but are willing to kill if necessary.

Needless to say, these are movie versions we're talking about. Loki may not be as strong as Thor but Ironman also won't be benefiting from a 400% charge like he did with Thor's lightning.

Who wins?

roughrider
Loki outfoxes him.

BlackZero30x
Loki stomps. In all honesty IM didn't really do well against Thor. He got a few good hits in but did no noticeable damage. Thor did a lot of damage to tonys suit though and if the battle continued I think stark would have been crushed in his suit.

Impediment
Loki.

Robtard
Tank Buster mini-missile + Loki's head = IM Victory.

Mr. Rhythmic
Thor was going easy on Tony. The Iron Man suit was damaged to an extreme level, and yet Thor never slowed down, and never showed any pain. Loki isn't as strong, but he was able to hold his own far better.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
Tank Buster mini-missile + Loki's head = IM Victory.

Loki can create holograms of himself, you CHUD.

Darth Martin
All I know is twice in the film Stark put Loki on his ass. Not once the reverse.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
All I know is twice in the film Stark put Loki on his ass. Not once the reverse. Weren't they both surprise attacks?

I don't remember Loki ever retaliating.

Darth Martin
You guys are acting like Loki has impressive firepower. He has some nifty tricks but Iron Man is surely more powerful from range.

Loki is just better physically.

Newjak
Originally posted by Darth Martin
You guys are acting like Loki has impressive firepower. He has some nifty tricks but Iron Man is surely more powerful from range.

Loki is just better physically. I would say with the staff he has more than enough firepower to match Ironman.

Plus I would think a couple of his Asgardian Daggers would damage the suit fairly well.

BlackZero30x
Yea in all honesty between Lokis magics & trickery and comparing his fight with Thor to Tonys....Loki would stomp all over Iron Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.