Hulk(movies) vs Kratos Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Zeus decides to pit Kratos against the green rage machine. He claps his hands and the god of war and green goliath are teleported to the roman colosseum.

Characters are bloodlusted.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MG8067gp7Ew/T6kG1pwAfzI/AAAAAAAAZc8/RS2WD5aCzXk/s1600/0.jpg

VS

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/kratos1.jpg

Round 1: Incredible Hulk/Avengers version
Round 2: Bana Hulk

Let the games begin.

Impediment
Bana Hulk wins. All others die.

NemeBro
Bana Hulk doesn't come close to winning.

Make it Bana and MCU at the same time, and Kratos would still rip them apart.

Robtard
I've never played the God of War games as they look like generic hack-n-slash, but can Kratos get through Hulk's durability and then healing factor?

NemeBro
He can rip Hulk's head off actually.

He's overpowered beings who overpowered 1,600 meter tall Titans, and one Titan whom he defeated and resisted being crushed by carries the setting of the first game (A large palace the size of a small mountain) on his back.

He also resisted being crushed between Atlas's fingers, whom supports the world on his shoulders.

BruceSkywalker
hulk thunderclaps kratos away..

Pwned
Thing is, Kratos often fights his opponents with his Blades of Exile first. Meaning, he is just going to see Hulk regen. And if its Ang Lee Hulk? Kratos has screwed himself over by causing that much pain, inducing so much rage....

juggerman
OP says "slugfest" tho.

Kratos has strength feats out the ass that put Hulkie boy to shame!

Newjak
Kratos is more agile and the better fighter with comparable and in some cases extremely better strength feats.

Pwned
See, slugfest has many meanings, depends on your region. Here, a slugfest is a toe to toe fight using whatever. So I misinterpreted it. Sue me.

I agree though. In a contest of strength/durability Kratos wins.

Comic Hulk would probably be a better match for him IMO.

Mid-comic, not the newer stuff. Breaking planets just isn't the same.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Pwned
See, slugfest has many meanings, depends on your region. Here, a slugfest is a toe to toe fight using whatever. So I misinterpreted it. Sue me.

I agree though. In a contest of strength/durability Kratos wins.

Comic Hulk would probably be a better match for him IMO.

Mid-comic, not the newer stuff. Breaking planets just isn't the same. Comic Hulk is overkill IMO Which is why I used the weaker movie versions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.