Barnabas Collins Vs Edward Cullen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Who wins?

this is the Barnabas from the Tim Burton movie.

Estacado
Edward looks like a ***...so Barnabas by default.

siriuswriter
In vampire lore, if you're not on human, you're like Robin by human standards, but if you are on human, then you're like Batman.

Barnabus takes this. No doubt.

BruceSkywalker
never saw remake, what all did barnabas do?

siriuswriter
I'm going off of feats from the remake of the TV series. He could "call" humans to him to drink their blood, he turned into a bat and a wolf. Do we really need to know all his feats though? He's a real vampire, Edward Cullen is not. They're fighting... human blood helps vampire function at their most deadly, Edward Cullen is resisting his vampire side by falling in love with a human and being a vegan vamp.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by siriuswriter
I'm going off of feats from the remake of the TV series. He could "call" humans to him to drink their blood, he turned into a bat and a wolf. Do we really need to know all his feats though? He's a real vampire, Edward Cullen is not. They're fighting... human blood helps vampire function at their most deadly, Edward Cullen is resisting his vampire side by falling in love with a human and being a vegan vamp.

did collins display any type of speed? will he go gay for cullen?? laughing laughing laughing

the ninjak
Collins is fast but,
Cullen destroys him. Simply no contest.

Cullen can even read his mind. Know his every intent. It's really no contest.

I see him crushing that extremely hot witch as well. Faster than she can cast a spell strong enough to supply any challenge.

lilshogun
Doesnt matter if he could read his mind. Barnabus has hypnosis and telekinesis. Edward is screwd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.