The Powerpuff Girls vs The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/The-Powerpuff-Girls-powerpuff-girls-874638_445_285.jpg

The Powerpuff Girls.

vs

http://www.badhaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/dcnu-new-justice-league1.jpg

The Justice League.

Round 1: Current Version of the League.

Round 2: The Pre-Flashpoint League. Same 7 members but replace Cyborg with Martian Manhunter.

Newjak
The PowerPuff girls lose unless Townsville is in trouble than they win. big grin

Nephthys
Townsville is on the train to ****sville and the only way to stop it is to drink Supermans blood out of Batmans skull.

Pwned
Superman solos.

With prep, Batman solos.

It really depends. Is this the Justice League from their universe, or a Justice League from the Powerpuff Girls universe?

Nephthys
Its the actual Justice League.

Harbinger
Clark solos in both. It's spite if we're talking pre-reboot.

the ninjak
Yeah Supes solos.

juggerman
Superman would never hit 3 little girls!

Batman would...

Harbinger
Pym would.

juggerman
laughing

Robtard
So it's three characters with Superman's powers Vs The Justice League that only has one Superman.

I say three Supermans > The Justice League

juggerman
JL has a few "Supermen"

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
JL has a few "Supermen"

None of which could beat Superman without clowny prep, CIS and/or PIS.

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
clowny prep

laughing

WW GL Flash and MM are all comparable to Supes' stats plus the Girls don't have feats putting them anywhere near these guys imo

Nephthys
So it's three characters with Superman's powers Vs The Justice League that only has one Superman.

I say three Supermans > The Justice League

Except only Blossom can do Freeze Breath. Bubbles can talk to animals and Buttercup can curl her tongue.

Clearly Buttercup solos. Noone should have power like that.

MooCowofJustice
Didn't they give Buttercup some low level pyrokinesis or something?

Nephthys
Yeah, she can shoot fireballs.

the ninjak
Flash can steal their speed.

Nephthys
He *can*, but how often does he actually do that. If Flash always fought to his full capabilities then he could solo pretty much every threat the JL face.

The Girls are FTL btw. I know so is Flash, but its not like they're noobs the League can walk over.

Newjak
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Didn't they give Buttercup some low level pyrokinesis or something? Depending on the episode the girls have had a varying and wide range of abilities throughout their run.

I can't remember them off the top of my head but I do know they have some crazy feats scattered throughout.

Harbinger
When did the PPGs show FTL speed?

Nephthys
The episode Speed Demon. They flew at FTL speeds and travelled through time.

Bubbles also ran around the world in under 4 seconds casually at one point. Not sure if thats FTL though.

Originally posted by Newjak
Depending on the episode the girls have had a varying and wide range of abilities throughout their run.

I can't remember them off the top of my head but I do know they have some crazy feats scattered throughout.

Lucid dreaming/superimagination, Cloning, flame aura, shrinking, water form, atomic snot, forcefield, animal mimicry, Thunderclap, fire-eating, ROCK!!!, magic and a bunch of combo attacks.

Robtard
http://powerpuff.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Superpowers_Used_in_The_Powerpuff_Girls

The Scenario
Originally posted by Harbinger
When did the PPGs show FTL speed?

There was one episode where they decided to race home after school. During this they hit lightspeed and transported themselves 50 years into the future. At the end of the episode they did it again to go back.

In another episode Bubbles had to race a lightning guy who could circle the world in 7 seconds. During this, she asked if she was supposed to just keep pace with him, or actually try to win. At which point she casually won by a exactly one second. Same episode, Buttercup lifted a mountain and Blossom froze a meteor solid and then punched it to pieces.

That's all I remember right now.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Scenario
At which point she casually won by a exactly one second.

It was more than that. The guy said that the electric guy takes exactly 7 seconds to run around the world. Then he started counting down and got to 3 before Bubbles interrupted him.

I'm watching the episode atm.

AuraAngel
The best feat from them that I can remember was making it to Earth from the Asteroid belt in an instant.

Nephthys
'THE MORE MANHOOD YOU BRING AGAINST ME, THE HARDER I BECOME!'

PPG is so awesome. laughing

Another speed feat: The PPG did Santa's job and delivered presents to all the kids of the world in under 1 night with time to spare for milk and cookies.

the ninjak
Always loved the PPGs good to see pro arguments.

Originally posted by Nephthys
He *can*, but how often does he actually do that. If Flash always fought to his full capabilities then he could solo pretty much every threat the JL face.

The Girls are FTL btw. I know so is Flash, but its not like they're noobs the League can walk over.

Once Flash sees the 3 do their stuff. Especially when they beat down a few members. He would have to resort to his higher end abilities.

Robtard
What if they beat the crap out of him first?

the ninjak
What if they beat the crap out of him first?

Hey it's a possibility. But Supes tends to take the frontline and WW ain't no slouch. The odds of all 3 attempting to out speed Flash for a quick KO I just don't see happening.

Though tactics wise...I see the JLA underestimating these girls at the beginning and trying to calm them down. But the girls don't take crap and will no doubt take the offensive first and quickly.

What are the girl's STRENGTH FEATS?

Robtard
IIRC, one of them (Buttcup I think) picked up a mountain and punched away meteors.

the ninjak
I'm a Marvel fan though I wish some DC fans would supply some feats for the other JLA members.

Nephthys
In Members Only, to prove her strength Buttercup has a strength contest with Big Ben. He gets frustrated, tears the top off of Mount Everest and lifts it. Buttercups response is to lift him up while he's still lifting Everest.

They've also played jump rope with a monster that towers over Townsvilles skyline and have thrown/whacked giant robots into space before.

I don't think they're quite up to par in terms of strength. Durability, the best thing I've heard is them flying into the Earths molten core unharmed.

NemeBro
The pre-reboot league walks all over the Powerpuff Girls.

Superman alone could restrain them with one hand.

I know shit all about DCnU League.

Nephthys
I wasn't really expecting them to beat the Pre-Reboot team. This is mostly the new guys who have less insane feats.

BruceSkywalker
Justice League takes care of business

Nephthys
Which one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.