Thanos Vs Ganon, Link & Zelda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
Thanos senses a great power residing in a small corner of the Universe. He travels there to obtain said power only to find it already has Masters.

Link
He has the Triforce of Courage. Somehow it has generated a new augmentation that has given him all of his feats from every Legend of Zelda (proper) game.

Ganon
Ganon has the Triforce of power.

Zelda/Shiek
Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom. It has augmented her in that she has obtained the feats from every Legend of Zelda (proper) game.

Thanos only smiles and decides he wants their power.

Nephthys
Spite. Thanos kills them just as badly as Goku did.

Blight
Damnit. Even composite link with all their help?

Impediment
I made a separate Thanos thread.

Just how powerful is this assh@le?

the ninjak
Strength and Durability wise he's peak. Super Genius. He's an ordained Death Avatar so he can't die. Even if his particles are completely destroyed he just pops back.
He destroyed the entire habitants of a highly advanced Capitol Planet recently, I have no idea how he achieved it but he did.

Their are better people to ask in regards to how powerful he is. But lets just say when an overwhelming army invaded the Marvel Universe in an arc called Annihilation they seeked him out alone to join their cause.

Hyrule gets razed.

Harbinger
Thanos wrecks.

quanchi112
Thanos destroys Hyrule and once again Quan laughs at Zelda fans.

AuraAngel
Too bad there is not a single Zelda fan on this site(that I know of) who would argue there is a contest here.

Unless I'm really overestimating Thanos or something.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Too bad there is not a single Zelda fan on this site(that I know of) who would argue there is a contest here.

Unless I'm really overestimating Thanos or something. Zelda fans are turning into cowards as of late. Pats myself on back.

juggerman
Zelda and Link get stomped.

Ganon solos big grin

AuraAngel
Originally posted by quanchi112
Zelda fans are turning into cowards as of late. Pats myself on back.

No, it has nothing to do with you. Thanos is simply far stronger than them, if what I've gathred is correct. The LLLC are biased sure but they have their limits.

quanchi112
No, it has nothing to do with you. Thanos is simply far stronger than them, if what I've gathred is correct. The LLLC are biased sure but they have their limits. They are weak. I have won. My foot stands perches on their collective chests. LONG LIVE QUAN.

The Scenario
They are weak. I have won. My foot stands perches on their collective chests. LONG LIVE QUAN.

I'm not sure what you even did. This isn't even your thread.

Thanos is too strong for the entire Zelda universe, yes.

NemeBro
Obviously Quanchi got his little friend Blight to make this spite thread because he was butthurt about the pounding he has been receiving, so he wanted to see his boytoy Thanos beat on the Zelda characters.

Blight
When have I ever been friends with Quan!?!?

Do you know me, dude? I drew this:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01966.jpg

Nephthys
Lol.

NemeBro
Because my insult works better if you're quan's friend.

Blight
Originally posted by NemeBro
Because my insult works better if you're quan's friend.
It's a bit insulting to me erm

NemeBro
A necessary sacrifice.

Blight
A necessary sacrifice.
s'okay. I'll tag you back.

NemeBro
You can't insult or embarass a sociopath.

Blight
We'll see mmm

BruceSkywalker
Thanos destroys

ScreamPaste
Thanos? Really? haermm And you called me sour, at least I'm not making intentional spite threads.

XanatosForever
...What the hell, I'll bite.

Composite Link beats down Ganondorf and takes the Triforce of Power, then bangs Zaelda and takes the Triforce of Wisdom. The trifecta complete, Thanos gets wished back to Marvel-verse in time to get killed by Drax. Again.

link-rape

Blight
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Thanos? Really? haermm And you called me sour, at least I'm not making intentional spite threads.

Hahaha... smells like Sour Milk from the Screampaste corner...

Impediment
This seems like an uber spite thread.

Or am I wrong?

XanatosForever
Totally. In Link's favor unless someone has an answer to this:

Originally posted by XanatosForever

Composite Link beats down Ganondorf and takes the Triforce of Power, then bangs Zaelda and takes the Triforce of Wisdom. The trifecta complete, Thanos gets wished back to Marvel-verse in time to get killed by Drax. Again.

link-rape

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Blight
Hahaha... smells like Sour Milk from the Screampaste corner... No, not really. If anything I'm flattered my debating has convinced you that Zelda characters could fight Thanos.

You made this thread out of butthurt, and that's cute.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Nephthys
Spite. Thanos kills them just as badly as Goku did.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Hyrule gets razed.

Originally posted by Harbinger
Thanos wrecks.

Originally posted by The Scenario
Thanos is too strong for the entire Zelda universe, yes.

Obviously Quanchi got his little friend Blight to make this spite thread because he was butthurt about the pounding he has been receiving, so he wanted to see his boytoy Thanos beat on the Zelda characters.

Yes, it's a severe stomp. A curbstomp, if you will.

Impediment
My opinion is this:

Until things get unruly and/or ugly, I'll just let you guys debate it out. I mean, that's half the fun, isn't it?

The only way I can otherwise close this thread is if the thread starter sends me a PM to close it.

XanatosForever
Works for me. Soooo:

link-rape

/thread

Blight
I didn't make this even close to being out of spite. Why do you guys cry so much?

I wanted to legitimately find out if they stood a chance? Look at my response at the beginning. I said "Damnit". I hadn't realized I made a bad thread until after people responded to it.

People get more butthurt about Link than I've seen for:

Superman
Wolverine
Goku
Gambit
Captain America
Batman
The Living Tribunal
The Presence
The Spectre
The Phoenix 5
Juggernaut
McClane
Bauer
Apocalypse
And many many more.

Congrats, you take the cake on the sour milk drinking contest.

XanatosForever
It's not really your fault, Blight. Blame Quanchi for trying to ride on your coattails.

MooCowofJustice
That's really true, actually. You're nowhere near special enough to irritate us anywhere near that much. At least, that's the way it is for me. Quan's always going to be number one in my rage filled, "scathing hate machine" heart.

AuraAngel
No love for BT? I mean, sure he's gone but his legacy lives on.

ScreamPaste
No love for BT? I mean, sure he's gone but his legacy lives on. Quan superceded BT in Moo's hate. He'll always be my number one example of "Jesus, really?" though.

Starcore Kain ftw.

XanatosForever
Quan superceded BT in Moo's hate. He'll always be my number one example of "Jesus, really?" though.

Starcore Kain ftw.

I LOL'D haermm

MooCowofJustice
No love for BT? I mean, sure he's gone but his legacy lives on.

It's the sheer levels of arrogance, really. I mean, yeah, BT was always insisting how right he was. But Quan just took the arrogance to a whole new level. Like, not only was he incapable of being wrong because the character he liked more always won, the character he liked may well have been worshiped as a god in Quan's mind. Like he sucked their dick in his wettest dreams or something.

Especially when it was so blatantly obvious how wrong and ignorant Quan actually was. I can't remember a single time we ever cornered BT as hard as we cornered Quan with the "Boots make his arms stronger" shit that BT still held on to the argument. And Quan's been holding on for like, a year and more.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
I'm not sure what you even did. This isn't even your thread.

Thanos is too strong for the entire Zelda universe, yes. Another win.

XanatosForever
*clears throat*

link-rape

NemeBro
Another win. Why do you consider spite threads a "win" for you?

I mean, I'm sure I could make many threads where Russel would be easily killed, but I don't because I'm not a vagina.

Blight
" Like, not only was he incapable of being wrong because the character he liked more always won, the character he liked may well have been worshiped as a god in Quan's mind. Like he sucked their dick in his wettest dreams or something."

Irony.

NemeBro
You're rather the butthurt sort, aren't you?

Blight
You're rather the butthurt sort, aren't you?
Not even close. I just see irony in ironic things. No offense meant.

MooCowofJustice
Not even close. I just see irony in ironic things. No offense meant.

You think Link fans are anywhere near as bad as Quan? You haven't seen a damn thing. All of us combined have nothing on Quan.

Newjak
*clears throat* Then he comes back again and teleports himself back to the Link verse and kills them anyways big grin

Blight
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You think Link fans are anywhere near as bad as Quan? You haven't seen a damn thing. All of us combined have nothing on Quan.
I think there's irony in the statement, that is all.

quanchi112
Why do you consider spite threads a "win" for you?

I mean, I'm sure I could make many threads where Russel would be easily killed, but I don't because I'm not a vagina. The victory isn't a thread in which Link or a Zelda character loses the victory is in the Zelda brigade admit it. Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You think Link fans are anywhere near as bad as Quan? You haven't seen a damn thing. All of us combined have nothing on Quan. Wipe your tears.

quanchi112
It's the sheer levels of arrogance, really. I mean, yeah, BT was always insisting how right he was. But Quan just took the arrogance to a whole new level. Like, not only was he incapable of being wrong because the character he liked more always won, the character he liked may well have been worshiped as a god in Quan's mind. Like he sucked their dick in his wettest dreams or something.

Especially when it was so blatantly obvious how wrong and ignorant Quan actually was. I can't remember a single time we ever cornered BT as hard as we cornered Quan with the "Boots make his arms stronger" shit that BT still held on to the argument. And Quan's been holding on for like, a year and more. Boots make the feat possible, wascally wabbit. You know it and even that Shigayawhatt's his name who created Link.

Blight
The victory isn't a thread in which Link or a Zelda character loses the victory is in the Zelda brigade admit it. Wipe your tears.
I don't know why but I hear Russells voice eminating when I read "wipe your tears".

MooCowofJustice
Boots make the feat possible, wascally wabbit. You know it and even that Shigayawhatt's his name who created Link.

And yet you have still always argued that Link needs to wear the boots to be that strong. Do you know why? Because all that shit I said was absolutely true. Quan, you are simply that awful.

quanchi112
And yet you have still always argued that Link needs to wear the boots to be that strong. Do you know why? Because all that shit I said was absolutely true. Quan, you are simply that awful. I always argued he needs the boots to perform the feat. Try it in the game without the boots.

Blight
Wait. Do people here think the boots are only meant as a stabilizer or something?

NotAllThatEvil
nearly five years?

the argument is the boots make him heavier thus providing better leverage. Kinda like how you need a lower center of gravity than the person you're trying to judo throw or something.

Blight
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
nearly five years?

the argument is the boots make him heavier thus providing better leverage. Kinda like how you need a lower center of gravity than the person you're trying to judo throw or something.
I was looking up some of my old threads from the past.

Interesting, that's definitely not really how I ever saw it. Different horses for different courses, I suppose.

NotAllThatEvil
S'all good. I don't think many of the link club or whatever are still around anyway.

quanchi112
Wait. Do people here think the boots are only meant as a stabilizer or something? The game makes it pretty damn obvious.

cdtm
What boots are you talking about? Iron boots?

quanchi112
The boots that made it possible to contend with the gorons.

Surtur

Whats your problem with Zelda?

NotAllThatEvil
He's never actually beat any and he takes it as a personal insult to his intelligence

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Whats your problem with Zelda? It just isn't anything special.

quanchi112
He's never actually beat any and he takes it as a personal insult to his intelligence False.

Surtur
It just isn't anything special.

*smh*

NotAllThatEvil
False.
You're right I'm sorry. I forgot you beat TP.

quanchi112
You're right I'm sorry. I forgot you beat TP. And the first Zelda, the second and ALTTP.

cdtm
It just isn't anything special.

Like a lot of Nintendo games.

They're like that high school girl who got a compliment on a shirt, and kept wearing it for four decades.

NotAllThatEvil
And the first Zelda, the second and ALTTP.

You're played ALTTP and still keep your trash biases? How?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.