Beta Ray Bill vs. Kilowog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Two alien protectors duke it out.

pym-ftw
Horse > Pig

Naija boy
BRB 8-9/10

Harbinger
Bill.

The Sorrow
Beta Ray Bill convincingly.

rotiart
Jesus it is not a stomp. Brb can win but it's a close margin like 5.5 or 6 of ten.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Horse > Pig

Kilowog is 2/3's ManBearPig.

Don't underestimate him.

I'm serial.

Scoobless
Originally posted by rotiart
Jesus it is not a stomp. Brb can win but it's a close margin like 5.5 or 6 of ten.

Nah, more like 80% in favour of Bill.

Golgo13
Bill 6/10.

JakeTheBank
Bill.

Digi
Total power aside, hammers are always a bad matchup for rings. The energy soak kills this.

Based on power, it should be BRB 6/10. Because of matchup, it's more like 9/10.

Golgo13
A competent lantern can always work around that and have faced beings with energy drain and energy manipulation. Just depends on the will of the Lantern. Primarily Hal and Kyle have overcome this, but Wog not so much.

psycho gundam
kilowogg dies

Digi
Originally posted by Golgo13
A competent lantern can always work around that and have faced beings with energy drain and energy manipulation. Just depends on the will of the Lantern. Primarily Hal and Kyle have overcome this, but Wog not so much.

Still a disadvantage against a foe with at least as much raw power. Workarounds like you mentioned are the reason it's not 10/10 in my earlier post.

Newjak
I agree with Digi the Hammer bros have always seemed like a Bad Match up for the GLS minus Alan Scott.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Digi
Still a disadvantage against a foe with at least as much raw power. Workarounds like you mentioned are the reason it's not 10/10 in my earlier post.

A good old boxing glove from Hal always does the trick! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.