Dooku VS Sidious - Sabers only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mom
Both from ROTS. No force powers, sabers only.

Close call I say. Who takes it?

edit: Forgot to add poll...

Nephthys
Sidious.

UltimateAnomaly
Sids.

Q99
Not an easy fight, but Sids.

Harbinger
Palpatine.

axel_jovan
Sidious, but Dooku makes him work for it.

Jedi Mom
I would've actually thought Dooku would've of taken it because Makashi, trained by Yoda and Sidious, the fact that Sidious hadn't used his saber for a long time by ROTS (or that's what I heard).

Anyway I vote Dooku, lol.

Q99
Originally posted by Jedi Mom
I would've actually thought Dooku would've of taken it because Makashi, trained by Yoda and Sidious, the fact that Sidious hadn't used his saber for a long time by ROTS (or that's what I heard).

He's used them pretty recently against Maul and Oppress in the CGI Clone Wars.

Sidious has been training with confrontation with the Jedi in mind.

SIDIOUS 66

It can be argued that Dooku's technical skill is on par with Sidious's. But Sidious is quite a bit faster. He'd wear Dooku down.

Jinsoku Takai

Tell THAT to Maul and Oppress.

Mizukage Yoda
Rage empowered Sidious using Juyo would very likely batter Dooku's defenses down after a prolonged battle.

ROTJ Vader
In a pure saber duel id say The Count.

vader11
They are evenly matched.

mastagambit
Sidious.
He seems pretty faster.

Darth _Sadow1
Sidious's style, like Anakin's, is based on power attacks. If anakin beat Dooku, why wouldn't Sidious?

Arhael
I would give Dooku edge in skill because of more combat experience. However, because of inferior power he can't last a long fight. Either he quickly outskills/outwits, which not gonna happen with Sidious, or gets exhausted and runs away.

GenomeFrozener
What everyone else said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.