Engineer vs. Applejack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac332/BackstabbingScumbag/Team%20Fortress%202/Engineer.png VS http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s312/coolguy358/MLP%20Friendship%20is%20Magic%20Characters/Applejack.png

This isn't what Engineer had in mind when he ordered Apple Jack Daniels. Despite this error in the mail, he's stuck having a pony around him. Will he accept it and learn friendship is more than obsessing over his turrets? Nope. The two come to a disagreement and engage into a battle.

The Engineer class from popular PC game, Team Fortress 2, fights Applejack from popular TV series, My Little Pony: FiM.

Engineer has his pistol, wrench, guitar and sentry guns.

Applejack has her lasso, bag of unlimited apples, and her two hind hooves: Bucky McGillycuddy and Kicks McGee. She has enough prep to know getting caught in a sentry's line of sight is bad.

Fight is in an everyday western ghost town and each of them will start on one end and actually have to find eachother.

So who would win?

XanatosForever
BIONIC FAAAAARRRRMMM!!!!!

The Scenario
I knew this was going to happen.

Why.

XanatosForever
Because it's Nemesis. Sure, he's gotten better over the years, props for that; but it's still Nemesis.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Because it's Nemesis. Sure, he's gotten better over the years, props for that; but it's still Nemesis. Pretty much this. But he has indeed gotten better.

So, my money is on AJ, because I can't recall much in the way of feats for the engie that let him compete.

It's been a long time since I've said this, but she could probably kill him with an apple. mmm

He might be able to shoot her, and maybe hurt her a bit, but she can do much, much worse to him.

The idea of someone shooting her upsets me more than it should. no expression

Nemesis X
Then you know how serious I'm making these Pony VS threads. Well...all except the Killer Rabbit vs. Fluttershy thread. That one was a joke.

XanatosForever
Not to mention spite. Seriously, why would you think Angel Bunny could do anything to hurt 'shy?

Nemesis X
I didn't.

XanatosForever
stick out tongue Makin' a joke kid. Did you see the last reply to that thread?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by XanatosForever
stick out tongue Makin' a joke kid. Did you see the last reply to that thread?

Hmmm. Angel is Fluttershy's pet, therefore owning him and calling the rabbit Angel implies that Fluttershy owns him as well. Clever girl, you. Do you want a treat?

Now let's get back on topic, shall we? I know I started the derailment but now I'm ending it. Back to Engineer vs Applejack!

XanatosForever
I already offered my opinion on it. Too bad Fighting is Magic won't be canon.

FinalAnswer
If we're not limited to just gameplay (AKA, we're allowed to use the trailers), and is able to build more then one sentry, then lol.

Engie holes up, builds turrets, and waits for pony.

gg

The Scenario
Applejack uses the time to plant a garden and waits for Engie to starve.

FinalAnswer
Dispenser comin' up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.