Mystery Inc. (Scooby-Doo) Investigates The Cabin in The Woods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Freddy hears about this creepy cabin out in the forest that's, like, totally haunted. Velma's in for the mystery, Daphne thinks it'd be a great scoop for her show, and Shaggy and Scooby are being dragged along for the ride.

Can the gang solve the mystery of the cabin? If they do, how will they handle the revelation? Or does Mystery Inc. suffer the cliched demise of teens in horror everywhere?

Robtard
Daphne summons the killer unicorn; it slaughters them all.

Lek Kuen
Which incarnation of Mystery inc?

XanatosForever
Classic, I think. Not sure which incarnation went to Zombie Island, but that's the one I'm going with.

BruceSkywalker
hemsworth calls forth mjolnir to destroy them all big grin

XanatosForever
While hilarious, I think the intent of this thread might be misunderstood. Basically Scooby and the Gang are at the Cabin instead of Hensworth & Co.

Which unspeakable horror do they unleash?

Can they solve the mystery behind the Cabin?

Assuming they do, what will they do with the the terrible discovery?

Or do they just all die?

The Scenario
I'm not familiar with this cabin, so I can't really say much.

Except Shaggy and Scooby accidentally destroy it.

XanatosForever
I was trying to avoid spoilers for it, because it's a fairly entertaining film that would have some of its fun ruined if I went into details. Suffice to say the cabin holds the capability of summoning eldritch horrors to murder folk, and there's a bit more to it than that.

Blight
Edit - Spoilers ahead. Though if you go into a vs thread with the title "cabin in the woods" then you're really digging your own grave.

I don't think they'd survive a single thing they brought. All of the enemies seemed to actually try killing, whereas they're used to enemies chasing them for a while before getting away.

The snake bites their heads off at the get go.
Zombie Redneck Family Bear Claw's their collective anus.
Deadites Ruin them worse than both zombies and redneck zombies.
Giant Spider has a feast.
Scarecrows make their own human centipede.
Giant stomps.
Don't get me started on the Makeshift cenobites.
Killer clown carvs them up.

An argument could be made for the ballerina and the Merman.

NemeBro
Freddy Jones strangles the Ancient Ones with his ascot.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Blight
I don't think they'd survive a single thing they brought. All of the enemies seemed to actually try killing, whereas they're used to enemies chasing them for a while before getting away.
But you know that the second anything beings a chase with the gang they're as good as trapped~

Blight
Cenobites don't Chase, they casually saunter stick out tongue

And that's really only if the cabin in the woods are tied down to Scooby Doo world logic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.