Thor & Hulk Vs. Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Thor is in a bloodlusted/warrior madness mode while Hulk is at WBH levels. Fight takes place in the Savage Land surrounded by an indestructible and invisible shield that reaches the atmosphere. It is midday and BFR is not allowed. Go!!!

blowup

DarkSaint85
Ooof

Eternal loss for Prime.

WBH will punch him over and over again....the shockwaves will be eternally absorbed by Thor....the sunlight will continually power Prime....

Naija boy
Team 1 very convincingly.

guy222
trufh

juggerman
Prime kills them to death!

Harbinger
Don't see Thor--even bloodlusted--being able to hang with Prime for long. Beta Ray Bill gave that same Thor a pretty decent run.

Whoever wins this thread comes down to whether or not people think WBH can take Prime down. Given that Prime's going to have plenty of sunlight to draw from, I don't think Hulk drops him.

Digi
Casually exploded a planet just to troll that universe's Batman. Beat Mxy. Killed PC Superman. Wrecked Ion after fighting dozens, including heralds. Is this really supposed to be a fight?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Digi
Casually exploded a planet just to troll that universe's Batman. Beat Mxy. Killed PC Superman. Wrecked Ion after fighting dozens, including heralds. Is this really supposed to be a fight?

So far I don't see a landslide in opinions.... Really interested to see what peeps think..
confused

Digi
A lack of consensus does not necessarily mean it's close. Prime turns the dials up to 9,000 and wrecks both of them. They wouldn't go down easily or instantly, but inevitably. Prime was, quite literally, shown casually rearranging and destroying planets in his brief time in the spotlight. Hulk had to roid out to arguably his most powerful form ever to even approach that. There's the other feats I mentioned, all arguably above Skyfather. And Thor is no different than the dozens of herald heroes Prime destroyed. He was ripping apart the Corps like ragdolls. He retconned reality with punches. He was an emo version of PC Supes in all his ridiculous, impossible glory.

Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t569460.html

Also on page 1 near the top, it's Prime getting the vast majority of votes against these two, PLUS others.

Naija boy
A lack of consensus does not necessarily mean it's close. Prime turns the dials up to 9,000 and wrecks both of them. They wouldn't go down easily or instantly, but inevitably. Prime was, quite literally, shown casually rearranging and destroying planets in his brief time in the spotlight. Hulk had to roid out to arguably his most powerful form ever to even approach that. There's the other feats I mentioned, all arguably above Skyfather. And Thor is no different than the dozens of herald heroes Prime destroyed. He was ripping apart the Corps like ragdolls. He retconned reality with punches. He was an emo version of PC Supes in all his ridiculous, impossible glory.

err what? This a Thor that is ten times stronger than he normally is. Very different from the heroes prime fought. Furthermore ihave u read HOTM because this is not regular Hulk. Hulks feat in that arc was alot alot more than merely destroying a planet...exponentially better infact.

Prime being above skyfather?....You have to be kidding me.
The thread you posted has no character in common with this one no expression

celeyhyga17
A lack of consensus does not necessarily mean it's close. Prime turns the dials up to 9,000 and wrecks them both. There's the other feats I mentioned, all arguably above Skyfather. And Thor is no different than the dozens of herald heroes Prime destroyed. He was ripping apart the Corps like ragdolls. He retconned reality with punches.

Skyfather??!! erm... Prime is a beast I'll give u that, but this Thor and this Hulk is easily very different from the "dozens" of heralds Prime destroyed. Retconn reality punch? He just didn't punch air and retconn reality.. There's context involved there. That's the most overused argument for him in any Prime thread. It doesn't even really have bearing when it comes to battles.

MF DELPH
Inside a dome I say Prime goes Marvel Vs. Capcom "Maximum Spider" Combo-to-KO on dat ass.

Digi
Originally posted by Naija boy
err what? This a Thor that is ten times stronger than he normally is. Very different from the heroes prime fought. Furthermore ihave u read HOTM because this is not regular Hulk. Hulks feat in that arc was alot alot more than merely destroying a planet...exponentially better infact.

Prime being above skyfather?....You have to be kidding me.

Where are you getting 10x? I've seen Thor bloodlusted, it's still the same powerset, just unleashed more fully.

I'll grant that Hulk's a tough out in this incarnation. But I'm not the only one who thinks he gets worked by Prime.

I also didn't say he was above Skyafther, I said some of his feats are arguably above it. Careful distinction.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Skyfather??!! erm... Prime is a beast I'll give u that, but this Thor and this Hulk is easily very different from the "dozens" of heralds Prime destroyed. Retconn reality punch? He just didn't punch air and retconn reality.. There's context involved there. That's the most overused argument for him in any Prime thread. It doesn't even really have bearing when it comes to battles.

Well, ok, I was using that more to draw the comparison with silly PC feats. Everything else I said about Prime stands, and imo I listed 4-5 things that are better than anything this duo has done. You picked out the dubious one, but the others remain.

As for the Skyfather distinction, it's obviously something of a controversial label for him, especially since we're loathe to assign normal heroes and villains anything on that level. But I can't think of a Trans character who could duplicate everything Prime did in IC and related stories. So he's close.

Also, no, Hulk and Thor, regardless of incarnation, aren't demonstrably better than PC Supes, regular Supes, Alan Scott, the combined Corps, Ion, Mxy, Monarch, etc. etc. and they'd actually lose to most of those characters.

Harbinger
At the risk of further sidetracking this thread, I think you can make a damn good argument for King Thor (and Rune King Thor, who's KT's superior) replicating Prime's feats as well as the ease with which he performed them (since we're talking about alternate forms here).

Digi

I misread WBH for WWH. My bad. Thor's still the same character. Bloodlusted or not, it doesn't really vault him to an entirely new level. It just makes him slightly more dangerous, but also less prone to using his more exotic powers like creating anti-matter or matter manip. It's arguable that BL Thor is less useful in some fights, though it would be a slight edge here.

Digi
Originally posted by Harbinger
At the risk of further sidetracking this thread, I think you can make a damn good argument for King Thor (and Rune King Thor, who's KT's superior) replicating Prime's feats as well as the ease with which he performed them (since we're talking about alternate forms here).

KT is pushing Skyfather, and I've never seen anyone say RKT isn't Skyfather. Most place him above Odin, from what I've read. So he wouldn't really qualify for the "Trans" label. Again, Trans. characters replicating those feats would be tough. Plenty of Trans. characters have been team-busters, but Prime's feats go beyond that.

celeyhyga17
I misread WBH for WWH. My bad.

Wait. How did you misread that when u said this ureself?

Hulk had to roid out to arguably his most powerful form ever to even approach that.

Digi
Wait. How did you misread that when u said this ureself?

Those comments were unrelated. The misread was just seeing the wrong initials in the thread I linked.

Harbinger
I was responding to the "Thor and Hulk......regardless of the incarnation" bit of your post. I thought that you were arguing that guys like KT/RKT couldn't do what Prime did. Evidently, I misunderstood what you posted. My bad.

celeyhyga17
IThor's still the same character. Bloodlusted or not, it doesn't really vault him to an entirely new level.

That Thor was an absolute beast. He was manhandling named heralds that included the likes of Surfer, BRB, Adam Warlock, and Drax the Destroyer. A Drax that Moondragon herself is physically unbeatable because of the "limitless" power he's drawing from the PG. In the fight against Drax, Thor looked no worse for the wear and was seemingly having the upperhand.

carver9
Prime can beat Thor but Hulk literally solos this sh**. Prime ISN'T on his level. WWH would give him a run for his money. WBH snaps him. The thing that makes this worse is, the battle is contained. WTF.

Digi
I was responding to the "Thor and Hulk......regardless of the incarnation" bit of your post. I thought that you were arguing that guys like KT/RKT couldn't do what Prime did. Evidently, I misunderstood what you posted. My bad.

No, of course they could. But, and I could be wrong, but I can't think of a single Trans. that I think would replicate or better Prime's feats. He was just a buzzsaw that basically nothing was able to stop, including characters like Monarch that some would place in the same "probably Skyfather+" category. Monarch had dozens if not hundreds of heralds as playthings, and Prime rage-punched him into oblivion and just got stronger a result. If Prime's a Trans. character and not beyond that label, he's at the head of the class.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Prime can beat Thor but Hulk literally solos this sh**. Prime ISN'T on his level. WWH would give him a run for his money. WBH snaps him. The thing that makes this worse is, the battle is contained. WTF.

Sombebody put a muzzle on this guy!!! U betta not turn this thread into crap!!!

Just playing Carvster. You mah boy. But yeah.. Don't turn this into CRAP!!
mad

carver9
Majority if the fts you are naming Digi was done by an amped Prime.

carver9
Sombebody put a muzzle on this guy!!! U betta not turn this thread into crap!!!

Just playing Carvster. You mah boy. But yeah.. Don't turn this into CRAP!!
mad

Lol...I'm not but I'm sticking to my post. Prime isn't winning this.

Harbinger
No, of course they could. But, and I could be wrong, but I can't think of a single Trans. that I think would replicate or better Prime's feats. He was just a buzzsaw that basically nothing was able to stop, including characters like Monarch that some would place in the same "probably Skyfather+" category. Monarch had dozens if not hundreds of heralds as playthings, and Prime rage-punched him into oblivion and just got stronger a result. If Prime's a Trans. character and not beyond that label, he's at the head of the class. thumb up

We agree.

I'm not entirely sure if Prime is a skyfather given (relative lack of) powerset in comparison to others in that tier, but I definitely think he's above trans. Prime is weird, trapped in between the two tiers. That's the best way I can describe where he'd be in terms of a tier.

Harbinger
Also, pretty sure Prime wasn't amped when he moved planets, sonned hundreds of GLs, retconned punched reality, beat Monarch and tanked the explosion, etc. Only thing I can remember him being amped for was when he beat Mxy. Hell, he killed Earth-2 Supes after being flown through a red sun.

Digi
Majority if the fts you are naming Digi was done by an amped Prime.

The suit he wore? Not sure. But removing it seemed to do pretty much nothing, so meh. Though he didn't really get the suit full-time until the Sinestro Corps War, yeah? I think all the feats I used predate that.

srug

{edit} what harbinger said

Btw carv, I don't have a horse in this race, so to speak, I think both Prime and Hulk are sh*t characters. But I realize we're not going to see eye-to-eye, and it's very hard for me to debate someone with whom I share such fundamental disagreements about characters, so we probably don't need to continue.

thumb up

We agree.

I'm not entirely sure if Prime is a skyfather given (relative lack of) powerset in comparison to others in that tier, but I definitely think he's above trans. Prime is weird, trapped in between the two tiers. That's the best way I can describe where he'd be in terms of a tier.

thumb up

The fact that he can just punch his way into this sort of discussion makes him a tricky character. Not unlike Hulk in that respect, though of course he has some diversity relative to the green one.

The feats may not support Skyfather, so I'm happy to concede it in a forum battle, but I'm 100% convinced he could've taken Odin during his IC run if it was actually written in a comic. He was basically untouchable during his brief spotlight. And unlike characters who get an "I'm new and unstoppable" run (see: Red Hulk), Prime's never ended, and just got more ridiculous.

carver9
Also, pretty sure Prime wasn't amped when he moved planets, sonned hundreds of GLs, retconned punched reality, beat Monarch and tanked the explosion, etc. Only thing I can remember him being amped for was when he beat Mxy. Hell, he killed Earth-2 Supes after being flown through a red sun.

He was still slightly amped when he fought Monarch. The amp was just fading but it was still there. The rest were well within Prime abilities to do. The team Thor worked is FAR more powerful than the GLs Prime killed. The retcon punch is overrated imo but to each his own.

Harbinger
Given that Monarch himself remarks that the Guardian amp is essentially gone, I doubt it was the difference between Prime defeating or losing to Monach, or the difference between him tanking the explosion or dying.

Thor took on a stronger team in you look at them each individually; Warlock/Surfer/Strange are undoubtedly > cannon fodder GLs one by one. However, I'm not convinced that the team Thor rocked would be able to take on scores of GLs in the same way Prime did. Plus, as I said above, Bill--by himself--fared better than the team Thor took out. I wouldn't give BRB anywhere near a majority against Prime.

carver9
Given that Monarch himself remarks that the Guardian amp is essentially gone, I doubt it was the difference between Prime defeating or losing to Monach, or the difference between him tanking the explosion or dying.

Thor took on a stronger team in you look at them each individually; Warlock/Surfer/Strange are undoubtedly > cannon fodder GLs one by one. However, I'm not convinced that the team Thor rocked would be able to take on scores of GLs in the same way Prime did. Plus, as I said above, Bill--by himself--fared better than the team Thor took out. I wouldn't give BRB anywhere near a majority against Prime.

Your argument can go both ways though. Prime fought and was losing against individuals that are less than the GLs combined. Thor in this state of mind was a beast and I think he has the gem for this fight.

Zack Fair
Thor gets disintegrated by the shockwave of Hulk's skull getting retconned into a toilet by SBP's fist.

Harbinger
OP simply said bloodlusted/WM Thor, so I didn't assume the power gem. If Thor has it, the dynamics of the battle change in that Thor has to be dropped before he amps beyond Prime's ability to do so. However, given the fight Thanos gave a PG amped Thor, I'd say that Thor wasn't amping himself to such a radical degree that he would be > Prime before he got KOed. JMO, though.

celeyhyga17

That's pretty much the only instance, but in the end BRB was with Surfer. So it wasn't totally a 1 v 1 situation. Thor already wtpwned BRB 2x and was basically going to get killed had the Surfer not intervened. In that brief upperhand he had on Thor, Bill remarked how greatful he was to Surfer. SS then adds how Bill didn't even need help, but Bill goes on to say "Nay. The battle is anything but done. He draws strength from the madness." Bill knew full well they were in big trouble. Then what happens? He got his @$$ absolutely one shotted!

celeyhyga17
I think he has the gem for this fight.

No he don't.

carver9
Ok...my bad.

Naija boy
Where are you getting 10x? I've seen Thor bloodlusted, it's still the same powerset, just unleashed more fully.

I'll grant that Hulk's a tough out in this incarnation. But I'm not the only one who thinks he gets worked by Prime.

I also didn't say he was above Skyafther, I said some of his feats are arguably above it. Careful distinction.

Warrior madness Thor does literally signify 10x amp but it seems the thread starter was referencing the blood and thunder version. No matter as regardless of character the result remains the same.

None of the feats you mentioned are above skyfather at all. Giving a general reference to his moving through characters (aka team busting) without giving an idea of the individual context surrounding each fight as well as without taking into account how the characters fought him and how that would differ forumwise....does not cut it. There is also the matter of his less than stellar showings against weaker opposition to consider. His fight against Monarch was Guardian amped and thus inapplicable here ( even then Monarch fought foolishly ). Then, Punching a wall of reality and its result, is rather unquantifiable and certainly cannot be reliably shown to be a >Skyfather level

The other feats you mentioned such as moving and destroying planets for instance, are not above skyfather or even close really. You havent even provided a strength feat that can be quantifiably placed above Hulks portion of the HOTM feat, and Hulk has assistance from a much more powerfully portrayed Thor here.

Prime key to victory would most definitley be the extent to which he utilizes his speed (which imo, in character would not be to the extent which he becomes entirely unhittable). A heavily physical confrontation against these two toe to toe, (ala his fight against Ion) is unfavorable to even him

NemeBro
Prime fought and was losing against individuals that are less than the GLs combined. Like who?

bluewaterrider
I should think most of the Teen Titans in Teen Titans #100 would suffice.
Ditto for most of the Legionnaires that put Prime down (in his guise of Time Trapper) in Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds #5.

celeyhyga17
Warrior madness Thor does literally signify 10x amp but it seems the thread starter was referencing the blood and thunder version. No matter as regardless of character the result remains the same.

WM and or bloodlusted counts as I could never really distinguish the two anyway.

stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Like who?

Martian Manhunter had a good showing against Prime and Conner worked Prime twice to my knowledge.

Digi
Warrior madness Thor does literally signify 10x amp

Evidence? This seems like a hard claim to prove, and I have more Thor knowledge than most (though I'll be happy to be proven wrong). Not to mention that most of his power is with Mjolnir anyway, which obviously can't be "amped" in a traditional sense.

None of the feats you mentioned are above skyfather at all. Giving a general reference to his moving through characters (aka team busting) without giving an idea of the individual context surrounding each fight as well as without taking into account how the characters fought him and how that would differ forumwise....does not cut it. There is also the matter of his less than stellar showings against weaker opposition to consider. His fight against Monarch was Guardian amped and thus inapplicable here ( even then Monarch fought foolishly ). Then, Punching a wall of reality and its result, is rather unquantifiable and certainly cannot be reliably shown to be a >Skyfather level

The other feats you mentioned such as moving and destroying planets for instance, are not above skyfather or even close really. You havent even provided a strength feat that can be quantifiably placed above Hulks portion of the HOTM feat, and Hulk has assistance from a much more powerfully portrayed Thor here.

Prime key to victory would most definitley be the extent to which he utilizes his speed (which imo, in character would not be to the extent which he becomes entirely unhittable). A heavily physical confrontation against these two toe to toe, (ala his fight against Ion) is unfavorable to even him

You have a much lower estimation of his fights then. Monarch, who I'd say is well beyond the duo as well, and took out dozens/hundreds of herald-level beings, none of them fodder. And Prime practically no-sold the Monarch-explosion, and absorbed some of it to become stronger, which is an absurd durability feat.

Then there's Mxy, the Corps, PC Supes, escaping the Speed Force, Ion, the dozens of heroes he took on more than once. No-selling Black Adam's attacks. The planet moving/destroying was also contextual. There's some that could do it with their best attack. Then there's Prime, who one-paneled a planet simply by flying into it, and was casually rearranging others. He was nowhere near his full capacity, or even straining himself. Not all planet-busting feats are the same. Had he wanted, it's clear he could've one shot an entire solar system, for example, in just a few panels. Say what you will about skyfather, but there's not many Trans beings with that level of power. Amped or not (usually not for many of those), the kid is at least high Trans.

I also feel the need to reiterate that you still seem to be insisting that I'm claiming he's > Skyfather, which isn't the case. I think Odin's feats collectively trump Prime's. I agree with Harbinger's assessment that he straddles the line between Trans. and Skyfather.

Martian Manhunter had a good showing against Prime and Conner worked Prime twice to my knowledge.

J'onn knocked him back after surprising him by phasing. Connor got himself killed in what was probably Prime's lowest showing of that arc (which is saying something in and of itself). I think they had a rematch, but there were others involved in the fight.

celeyhyga17

You have a much lower estimation of his fights then. Monarch, who I'd say is well beyond the duo as well, and took out dozens/hundreds of herald-level beings, none of them fodder. And Prime practically no-sold the Monarch-explosion, and absorbed some of it to become stronger, which is an absurd durability feat.

Agree.
His showing against Monarch's attacks was impressive as heck. We can always bring up all his other feats, but him plowing through that Monarch is always getting undersold. That Monarch was treating different iterations of Supes, GL's, and Wondy's, etc. like gnats. His on panel power and implied power was nutz.

carver9
Monarch also held back against Prime and didn't fight anywhere close to his arena standards.

-Pr-
Monarch also held back against Prime and didn't fight anywhere close to his arena standards.

Why?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why?

Just the way both fights went. Monarch didn't use half of his powers on Prime looking at everything he has done.

Diesldude
Monarch also held back against Prime and didn't fight anywhere close to his arena standards. I still can't believe that you are still bringing this up. Where does it state that he was playing around or taking prime lightly? Just read some comics bro. He was trying to conquer the universe and you think he will play around? If you think it was because of his speech then you have to read more comics, that's how he speaks.

Naija boy
Evidence? This seems like a hard claim to prove, and I have more Thor knowledge than most (though I'll be happy to be proven wrong). Not to mention that most of his power is with Mjolnir anyway, which obviously can't be "amped" in a traditional sense.

True Warrior madness was mentioned as givng a 10x amp in Thor v1 502. Its irrelevant however as the thread starter indicated he was talking about Blood and thunder Thor not true Warrior madness Thor.

I have adequate respect for his accomplishments and powerlevel, but Im just attempting to cut through some of the exageration that trumps substance often seen in the case of prime. Declaring feats of his that are not even skyfather level (and some are not even close) to be "above skyfather" is a paramount example of this . Ive already mentioned how the Prime that fought Monarch was Guardian amped Prime and theirby not even pertinent to this thread. But even then, you described him as having practically no sold the attack from Monarch...... when in actuality he was koed and seen floating helplessly after. It is undoubtedly an insane feat that he even survived, and thus there is no need to misconstrue it.

The Mxy incident is hardly even a feat and certainly NOT a battle feat seeing as Mxy didnt really do anything, perhaps due to primes magic immunity, perhaps due to PIS. Not to mention iirc that was guardian amped Prime as well which makes it not relevant to this thread. PC supes was also not operating anywhere near his actual PC levels at that point in time so that hardly qualifies as above skyfather. No selling Black Adam was largely due to magic immunity iirc and even without that is not even a skyfather level feat let alone above it. Escaping the speedforce is impressive but cant even be shown to be skyfather level let alone above it. Same goes for his fight against Ion and so on and so forth. To present these fights in such a grandiose manner (as to which they can be above skyfather level feats involves quite a bit of exageration and context omission.

It is true that not all planet moving/destroying is the same and I readily agree that Primes feats in that regard are above what is typical of high herald level strength (though im not sure what you mean by him being able to oneshot the solar system). Still while he is firmly within the Trans category and thus easily above high herald level strength. none of the relevant strength feats can be shown to be quantifiably superior to Hulks feat in HOTM, which is why i thoroughly object to their being blown so way out of proportion. I understand that you are not saying Prime is above skyfather level overall, but wrongfully aggrandizing his feats even without having that ultimate conclusion of "skyfather!" causes the same problem imo as while i completely agree that he is trans, i find some your description of his feats to be quite inflated.

Digi
True Warrior madness was mentioned as givng a 10x amp in Thor v1 502. Its irrelevant however as the thread starter indicated he was talking about Blood and thunder Thor not true Warrior madness Thor.

I'll have to go back and read it, but it seems like something that will be hard to see as anything but writer hyperbole. Mjolnir doesn't get amped, his lightning doesn't hit any harder. His versatility with the hammer doesn't improve. So he gets....angrier and stronger?

I have adequate respect for his accomplishments and powerlevel, but Im just attempting to cut through some of the exageration that trumps substance often seen in the case of prime. Declaring feats of his that are not even skyfather level (and some are not even close) to be "above skyfather" is a paramount example of this . Ive already mentioned how the Prime that fought Monarch was Guardian amped Prime and theirby not even pertinent to this thread. But even then, you described him as having practically no sold the attack from Monarch...... when in actuality he was koed and seen floating helplessly after. It is undoubtedly an insane feat that he even survived, and thus there is no need to misconstrue it.

The Mxy incident is hardly even a feat and certainly NOT a battle feat seeing as Mxy didnt really do anything, perhaps due to primes magic immunity, perhaps due to PIS. Not to mention iirc that was guardian amped Prime as well which makes it not relevant to this thread. PC supes was also not operating anywhere near his actual PC levels at that point in time so that hardly qualifies as above skyfather. No selling Black Adam was largely due to magic immunity iirc and even without that is not even a skyfather level feat let alone above it. Escaping the speedforce is impressive but cant even be shown to be skyfather level let alone above it. Same goes for his fight against Ion and so on and so forth. To present these fights in such a grandiose manner (as to which they can be above skyfather level feats involves quite a bit of exageration and context omission.

It is true that not all planet moving/destroying is the same and I readily agree that Primes feats in that regard are above what is typical of high herald level strength (though im not sure what you mean by him being able to oneshot the solar system). Still while he is firmly within the Trans category and thus easily above high herald level strength. none of the relevant strength feats can be shown to be quantifiably superior to Hulks feat in HOTM, which is why i thoroughly object to their being blown so way out of proportion. I understand that you are not saying Prime is above skyfather level overall, but wrongfully aggrandizing his feats even without having that ultimate conclusion of "skyfather!" causes the same problem imo as while i completely agree that he is trans, i find some your description of his feats to be quite inflated.

And I think you're underselling him still. We could add in Time Trapper in the Legion story arc (not to mention the fight with the Legion iteslf). Or heat vision-ing right through Kal's hand. Or his speed, which isn't being talked about here (and really should be).

It's also unclear whether or not the Black Adam thing was magic immunity or just psychotic durability. Surviving the Monarch encounter suggests that it could easily be the latter. Btw, no-sell was the wrong word there, but he survived none the worse for wear. Monarch shouldn't be underestimated. As mentioned by Harbinger, he was treating legit high heralds like gnats, and backing up his demeanor every time he did anything.

I don't know of a single herald who could casually wreck or rearrange planets like Prime, and that includes Superman, Surfer, and their best feats.

Like I said, when you add together his entire history, which also includes almost no bad feats whatsoever, it is High Trans and approaching Skyfather level. Because no single feat might place him at Odin level (though I still think some approach it based on implied power in the encounter, even with certain ambiguities), but if you take the powers and limits (or lack thereof) he displayed throughout, it adds up to something that's close (remember, in most of these fights he was never really pushed near his limit). I still haven't figured out a Trans. character that can duplicate his feats and wins, which at worst still places him at the head of the Trans. class.

I think you're also throwing around "amped" a bit cavalierly. Without going back and checking the issues, I can't remember exactly when he was and wasn't amped, and probably none of us can. However, his portrayal with and without his suit or any amp was nearly identical. There's no discernible difference in many of his feats. And it's still his same powerset. It's almost like arguing a Superman feat doesn't count because it's post sundip.

So it's your choice to disagree. But if you agree that he's among the most powerful Trans. characters, we're just splitting hairs here, because the very definition of Trans. is "above Surfer and below Skyfather" so the most powerful would by definition be damn close. Odin's best 1-2 feats - all from decades ago at this point - are ridiculous and above Prime. But the vast majority are not, and in recent years he's been portrayed as a clearly superior being to any herald types, but not untouchable. He could do what Prime did, but he'd have to work for it, and I'd be genuinely interested to see if he could handle Monarch as quickly, take as little damage from BA, run through every enemy Prime did in IC, etc.

Just the way both fights went. Monarch didn't use half of his powers on Prime looking at everything he has done.

Exactly, and Prime cut him up like tissue paper. The clear, almost painfully obvious implication in Monarch's showings was:
Monarch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a sh*t-ton of A-list heroes
Prime > Monarch

The whole arc was a bunch of power level vs. battle fan service, starting with Arena and going through Countdown. It was cring-inducingly bad, but almost impossible to say it didn't represent a clear and impressive win for Prime.

Delta1938

(hugs u while giving sympathetic pat on back) Buddy, I can't believe you don't know why people don't respect you. But it's ok, I'll still be your friend.

PillarofOsiris

thumb up

PillarofOsiris
The team's main problem would be actually landing a punch before their heads are ripped off. Thor can never avoid the SS's board and considering Prime's comparison to the Flashes, he won't avoid Prime's fists either.

Delta1938
To my shock, a vaguely Superman related thread that Blue largely stayed-out of in his attempt to brainwash everybody with his attempts to downgrade Superman.

Batman-Prime
Prime , very easy. Neither Thor nor Hulk did anything to even suggest they could take on the quality and quantity of Heralds (like Superman, WW, Hal, Alan, Ion etc.) like Prime did. And he was still superior to them unlike Black Adam in WW3 he faced the best Heralds of DC and still did fine.

Hulk or Thor would have their hands full with Superman and would probably lose, Add Alan or Hal in an two vs one match and Hulk or Thor get stomped. This here is a joke.

janus77
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
This here is a joke.
And mighty funny it was too! yes

Well done!
Want a cookie? smile

celeyhyga17
Prime , very easy. Neither Thor nor Hulk did anything to even suggest they could take on the quality and quantity of Heralds (like Superman, WW, Hal, Alan, Ion etc.) like Prime did. And he was still superior to them unlike Black Adam in WW3 he faced the best Heralds of DC and still did fine.

Hulk or Thor would have their hands full with Superman and would probably lose, Add Alan or Hal in an two vs one match and Hulk or Thor get stomped. This here is a joke.

Can I have some of what ure smoking?

carver9

Lol.

PillarofOsiris
Question for the people knocking Batman-Prime's post:

Could Hulk and Thor beat this team together:

Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Superman, Hal Jordan, the Flash, Uncle Sam, Superboy, Krypto, Firestorm, Alan Scott and all the others all at once?

Harbinger
I think the derision moreso comes from the idea that Hal, Clark, or Alan could also solo Thor and Hulk, not from Prime being able to do so.

To answer the question, though, they obviously couldn't take that team.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Question for the people knocking Batman-Prime's post:

Could Hulk and Thor beat this team together:

Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Superman, Hal Jordan, the Flash, Uncle Sam, Superboy, Krypto, Firestorm, Alan Scott and all the others all at once?

Scans of Prime beating that team.

Estacado
The correct answer is the opposite of what carter says...

Batman-Prime
I think the derision moreso comes from the idea that Hal, Clark, or Alan could also solo Thor and Hulk, not from Prime being able to do so.

To answer the question, though, they obviously couldn't take that team.

So you don't think Superman being serious like in OWAW could beat Thor in WM or WBHulk? Or Hal at Krona buster mode? Or Alan, who is > Heraldlevel?

BTW I never said Thor AND Hulk together could or would be soloed by Hal or Clark. The word OR and later the two (WW and Supes) vs 1 Hulk or Thor, should be enough to get rid of any misunderstandings.

Prime would spitestomp those two.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Estacado
The correct answer is the opposite of what carter says...

QFT

Harbinger
So you don't think Superman being serious like in OWAW could beat Thor in WM or WBHulk? Or Hal at Krona buster mode? Or Alan, who is > Heraldlevel?

BTW I never said Thor AND Hulk together could or would be soloed by Hal or Clark. The word OR and later the two (WW and Supes) vs 1 Hulk or Thor, should be enough to get rid of any misunderstandings.

Prime would spitestomp those two. Then I misread the post; I thought you were trying to say Supes > Thor and Hulk. My apologies.

I'll give you OWAW Supes > Thor or Hulk. I wouldn't say that Hal (even in Krona buster mode) would take Thor given Mjolnir's absorption capabilities, though. The increased energy output helps Hal, but I wouldn't give him the majority, though. I'd take that Hal over WBHulk, though.

Alan, not being gimped against Mjolnir like a normal GL would, take solo both, though. If he can take out Mordru, he can take this team.

Batman-Prime
Then I misread the post; I thought you were trying to say Supes > Thor and Hulk. My apologies.

I'll give you OWAW Supes > Thor or Hulk. I wouldn't say that Hal (even in Krona buster mode) would take Thor given Mjolnir's absorption capabilities, though. The increased energy output helps Hal, but I wouldn't give him the majority, though. I'd take that Hal over WBHulk, though.

Alan, not being gimped against Mjolnir like a normal GL would, take solo both, though. If he can take out Mordru, he can take this team.

thumb up
No prob, my english isn't the best and I need to be more clear ^^.

Imho Heralds like Superman, Thor, SS, Hal or Hulk are operating sometimes at Trans or Skyfatherlevels, compared to B-List Heralds.
Once they do it on a more regular basis like Alan or SBP I wouldn't place them at the Herald Tier anymore. That said, I don't think that all things considered, any of the Top Heralds I named would be able to beat two other Top Heralds at the same time. smile

Naija boy
I'll have to go back and read it, but it seems like something that will be hard to see as anything but writer hyperbole. Mjolnir doesn't get amped, his lightning doesn't hit any harder. His versatility with the hammer doesn't improve. So he gets....angrier and stronger?

It is apparently a physical amp.The statement on True Warrior madness was a pretty straightforward one and I see no reason not to take it at face value. Still this is all tangential to the core issue being discussed here since it is not even True Warrior madness Thor that is within this thread but rather the Blood and Thunder version.

Not underselling him, just objecting to the conflation, exaggeration and miscontrual of feats that are of themselves impressive enough for such wrongful aggrandizement to not be unecessary. First and foremost, the most impressive feats you have referenced in this thread (Monarch explosionetc) have been from Guardian amped Prime, a more powerful version of the character, that is not even specified within this thread. Even that feat despite its already insane impressiveness has been fairly misrepresented (as koed and floating helplesly does not qualify as none the worse for wear in my estimation). The Black Adam incident is also being misrepresented as it was clearly magic immunity, seeing as Prime specifically mentions how the magic tickles. Moreover even if we conveniently discount that caveat, the feat is no more impressive (less so actually) than WBHs no selling of the simultaneous attacks Wendigo, Bi Beast and Armcheddon ( a character who casually downed the Merged Hulk with a blast) and yet i would shudder if anyone labelled that feat skyfather level let alone above it. The same goes for his heatvisioning through Kal els hand which is impressive in terms of overall power but ultimately not above and beyond the feats accomplished by other characters typically considered Trans.

I readily agree that Primes feats of rearranging/moving planets are above what is typical of high heralds however that is not analogous with nor does it necessitate that such feats are near skyfather level or above it. Matter of factly, strengthwise, you havent shown anything quantifiably superior to WBHs Dark dimension feat. WBHs feat in the dark dimension involved the destruction of the dark dimension planet (which if it encompassed the dark dimension would necessarilly be larger than earth) and nearby moons, the outright disintegration of peers of Savage Hulk in the form of Wendigo and Bi Beast, disintegration of a hugely amped fing fang foom (amped to be powerful enough to conquer the world), disintegration of Armcheddon (a superior to Merged Hulk and who was physically superior to Bi Beast and Wendigo, as demonstrated by their respective battles against a holding back WBH), and disintegration of the entire race of mindless ones (countless), whose combined numbers were too much for Umar ( a legit skyfather in her own dimension) to even survive let alone put down.......all from the residual shockwave from his mid air collision with Betty that took place hundreds of metres in the air and miles away from the characters in question. Generally,it would take far more force to disintegrate (likely hundreds of times) a person with a punch (lol) than it would take to knock them out for instance. Then it would take exponentially more (several several orders of magnitutde) force to disintegrate that same being from not the direct impact but the residual shockwave of that impact, which happens hundreds of metres in the air and miles away from the beings in question, due to the exponential dissipation of the force with distance as well as unfocused outward radiation of the energy through which the force is applied. Hence already, even without taking into account the planet also getting destoyed by that resisdual shockwave, the feat is ultra impressive. Then finally and most pertinently, the multiplicity of characters involved (all class 100), would mean that the already gargantuan amount of force necessary to disintegrate even one of the characters in question from that shockwave would have to be applied (in varying degrees due to varying durability levels) to multiple characters and then you consider that there are billions of mindless ones (enough that even a skyfather couldnt put their totality down) in addition to Wendigo,Bi Beast,Armchedon and Fing Fang Foom......it is mindbogglingly impressive.Even dividing it in half with it being a shared feat doesnt hurt the it, as we are dealing with a feat exponentially exponentially greater than typical planet busting (ala gladiator), and in terms of relative charracter comparisons, with WBH displaying exponentially greater strength than even WWH showed...

Prime winning, will be because of his use ofspeed not by straight outmuscling the team as physically they operate on a level far above what is typical of Hulk and Thor

Additionally, your reasoning regarding his lack of displayed limits leads to a slippery slope as your line of argument based on what you perceive as his aura of invincibility could be applied to a number of Trans level characters that were portrayed as near unbeatable for a time. Concerning feats, I doubt Prime could accomplish all the feats of other Trasns level characters either.

Not at all. The guardian amp was a confirmed on panel amp that occured after prime absorbed the energy from the guardians explosion. It was pretty definiteive. Yes its his same powerset but the abilities within that powerset were augmented. Furthermore a superman feat that was performed by sundipped superman certainly does not count for regular non-sundipped superman because his abilities are amped.

I see Prime as a high level Trans character but see their being a bit more of a gap between Trans and skyfather than u probably do. Even just recently, Odin was seen going toe to toe with galactus which suggests that his status has not reduced as drastically as you suggest. I also have no doubt that Odin could accomplish a vast majority of Primes feats without too much trouble (the Black Adam feat especially).

In this match up Prime can win via speed and smart fighting. imo if he gets too up close and personal against these much more powerful versions of these characters (Thor and Hulk), he loses.

celeyhyga17
^reason why I keep falling back on BT Thor is obvious. I'm still unsure as to what true Warrior Madness Thor's upper limits are. As far as I'm concerned, BT Thor is probably the most unstoppable version that did not receive a tangible external amp. I could be wrong since I am far from the preeminent Thor expert around these parts.

carver9
thumb up
No prob, my english isn't the best and I need to be more clear ^^.

Imho Heralds like Superman, Thor, SS, Hal or Hulk are operating sometimes at Trans or Skyfatherlevels, compared to B-List Heralds.
Once they do it on a more regular basis like Alan or SBP I wouldn't place them at the Herald Tier anymore. That said, I don't think that all things considered, any of the Top Heralds I named would be able to beat two other Top Heralds at the same time. smile

Hulk has been operating past those levels for YEARS now. You need to catch up on your reading bro.

JakeTheBank
Blood and Thunder Thor wasn't even in true Warrior's Madness. He was just phucking crazy due to Odin's repeated manipulations of his psyche and giving a portion of his essence (ie. The Power of Thor) to various hosts such as Eric Masterson and Beta Ray Bill.

Diesldude
Why is BA's punch to SBP being lowballed? BA amped his punch with magic and it only tickled. Why are people implying that it only proves sbp's magic immunity? It's clear as day and proven throughout their history that when BA or Captain Marvel amp their punches with magic it, they are near superman level punches physically amped by magic. So SBP took a cheapshot that was superman level amped to the nth degree with magic. You've seen what these types of punches when thrown as cheapshots do to superman but it only tickled SBP. Now compare what WWH did with a cheap shot that wasn't amped by magic to a sky father. That right there shows SBP with skyfather + durability and it 's much greater if you take the surviving a universe buster at point blank range. The same blast the monitors ran off from.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Diesldude
Why is BA's punch to SBP being lowballed? BA amped his punch with magic and it only tickled. Why are people implying that it only proves sbp's magic immunity? It's clear as day and proven throughout their history that when BA or Captain Marvel amp their punches with magic it, they are near superman level punches physically amped by magic. So SBP took a cheapshot that was superman level amped to the nth degree with magic. You've seen what these types of punches when thrown as cheapshots do to superman but it only tickled SBP. Now compare what WWH did with a cheap shot that wasn't amped by magic to a sky father. That right there shows SBP with skyfather + durability.

So I'm not the only one who thinks it's stupid that people think Black Adam's Aton-Amped punches were no-sold by SBP because of his mystical immunity, instead of he's that f*cking durable. I always see Captain Marvel's Zeus-Amping as boosting the strength, and don't really see Black Adam's mystical nature mean his punches' force is negated against SBP.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Why is BA's punch to SBP being lowballed? BA amped his punch with magic and it only tickled. Why are people implying that it only proves sbp's magic immunity? It's clear as day and proven throughout their history that when BA or Captain Marvel amp their punches with magic it, they are near superman level punches physically amped by magic. So SBP took a cheapshot that was superman level amped to the nth degree with magic. You've seen what these types of punches when thrown as cheapshots do to superman but it only tickled SBP. Now compare what WWH did with a cheap shot that wasn't amped by magic to a sky father. That right there shows SBP with skyfather + durability and it 's much greater if you take the surviving a universe buster at point blank range. The same blast the monitors ran off from.

You do know Prime was screaming out in pain when Adam punched him right.? It did more than tickle him.

Harbinger
The scene in question (Rosharch's scan):

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/blackadamfail1.jpg

carver9
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/blackadamfail1.jpg

Aaarrgh...blood being punched from his mouth. I don't consider that tanking.

Batman-Prime
Hulk has been operating past those levels for YEARS now. You need to catch up on your reading bro.

No he has not. WWH for example was not more impressive then other top Heralds. The Dark Dimension feat, although amped by the wish, was at the levels i speak of.

Delta1938
You do know Prime was screaming out in pain when Adam punched him right.? It did more than tickle him.

sad It must be so hard to be you. (hugs u)

iceman24567
You do know Prime was screaming out in pain when Adam punched him right.? It did more than tickle him. Once again more lying

Harbinger
Carver, where do you see blood in that scan?

Delta1938
Originally posted by iceman24567
Once again more lying

He's not lying, he just doesn't know better. Like a kid who keeps touching a hot stove, he can't help it.

iceman24567
5 lightning coded punches from Bladam didn't even leave a mark on Primes face much less cause him to bleed erm

carver9
@Batman Prime...

Like I said, keep up with Hulk. The weakest version of Hulk took on the Avengers and one punched Wonderman and brushed Tony off like he was an insect.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948640_07.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948641_08.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948642_09.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948643_10.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948644_11.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948645_12.jpg

carver9
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948646_13.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948647_14-15.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948648_16.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948649_17.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948650_18.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948651_19.jpg

iceman24567
Wonderman isn't a top tier hell hes not even Herc level erm

carver9
Carver, where do you see blood in that scan?

Look where Adam say "it hurts".

iceman24567
Look where Adam say "it hurts". First off thats Prime saying it hurts and second off that isn't blood no expression

carver9
Wonderman isn't a top tier hell hes not even Herc level erm

Current Wonderman is top tier. What Herald has one pieced him? Scans. What Herald has just outright tanked Ironman attacks like nothing and walked through both IM and WM? Scans please.

Batman-Prime
@Batman Prime...

Like I said, keep up with Hulk. The weakest version of Hulk took on the Avengers and one punched Wonderman and brushed Tony off like he was an insect.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948640_07.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948641_08.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948642_09.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948643_10.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948644_11.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948645_12.jpg

Like I said, nothing here what Thor, SS or Superman couldn't have done. The same is true for WWH. WBH in the Dark Dimension.

BTW do you realize that showing me scans of an weaker Hulk, in this case Mr. Fixit, doesn't prove anything. Only that you are incapable of using the simplest logic... you should post scans of Hulk operating on WBH Levels, since he does it since years, you should have a lot of examples.

Maybe you should catch up with Hulk tbh?

Your way of "debating" or proving something is ridiculous

Harbinger
There isn't anything there, carver. If Prime were bleeding, it would have shown up on that last panel when Prime tells Teth that his punches tickled. There's not even a mark on him there.

Batman-Prime

Prime says it Hurts and there is no blood at all, Prime is mocking Adam actually...

carver9
First off thats Prime saying it hurts and second off that isn't blood no expression

What is that stuff that's flying in the air then after Adams punch.?

Delta1938

Look at the expression on Adam's face when SBP reveals he was faking the pain.

The scene in question (Rosharch's scan):

I don't even see any blood, Carter.

carver9
There isn't anything there, carver. If Prime were bleeding, it would have shown up on that last panel when Prime tells Teth that his punches tickled. There's not even a mark on him there.

We will just have to agree to disagree but he did scream out in pain. That's not tanking an attack.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Delta1938
So I'm not the only one who thinks it's stupid that people think Black Adam's Aton-Amped punches were no-sold by SBP because of his mystical immunity, instead of he's that f*cking durable. I always see Captain Marvel's Zeus-Amping as boosting the strength, and don't really see Black Adam's mystical nature mean his punches' force is negated against SBP.

I know right, it's obvious, don't know why purportedly intelligent posters miss this fact.

iceman24567
Current Wonderman is top tier. What Herald has one pieced him? Scans. What Herald has just outright tanked Ironman attacks like nothing and walked through both IM and WM? Scans please. That isn't current Womderman. I don't care about the rest of shit you are spouting i was just correcting you claiming Wonderman was some high end hero when he isn't even current ionic energy spilling crazy Simon.

Harbinger
The scream was fake. All of it was fake. Prime is trolling Adam while he's getting punched.

Diesldude
You do know Prime was screaming out in pain when Adam punched him right.? It did more than tickle him. Carver do you have a certain quota that you have to maintain? Like how many times you have to be proven wrong for you to call it a day?

iceman24567
What is that stuff that's flying in the air then after Adams punch.? Not blood thats for sure
We will just have to agree to disagree but he did scream out in pain. That's not tanking an attack. He was playing possum that much is obvious he took those shot with no physical damage use your brain carv

Delta1938
We will just have to agree to disagree but he did scream out in pain. That's not tanking an attack.

We do see debris in the panel where Adam starts attacking. Perhaps whatever you're seeing is that. I don't see anything in the panel you're describing that looks like blood splatter.

As for screaming-out in pain, it's clear he was toying with Adam. You refusing to admit it(because it hurts your argument) or incapable of comprehending it('cuz you're being Carter) doesn't make you right.

carver9
That isn't current Womderman. I don't care about the rest of shit you are spouting i was just correcting you claiming Wonderman was some high end hero when he isn't even current ionic energy spilling crazy Simon.

Again I ask...show me someone dropping WM in a single blow. Wonderman is pretty high up there...hell, his strength has even been compared to Sentrys.

iceman24567
Again I ask...show me someone dropping WM in a single blow. Wonderman is pretty high up there...hell, his strength has even been compared to Sentrys.
Why would i need to? WWH failed to drop Herc with one blow i guess hes top tier too? As it stands Simon has never been a true top tier not even Sentry level. They can compare him all they want he lacks the feats hes low- mid herald level.

carver9
@Delta...

I already conceded that argument delta.

Delta1938
@Delta...

I already conceded that argument delta.

I don't see conceding. I see sheepishly backing out of one point, and sticking to the "scream in pain" instead of conceding that it was Superboy Prime messing with Adam.

carver9
Why would i need to? WWH failed to drop Herc with one blow i guess hes top tier too? As it stands Simon has never been a true top tier not even Sentry level. They can compare him all they want he lacks the feats hes low- mid herald level.

Both were holding back.

No Herald has one dropped WM or toyed with Ironman. It's just that simple. You trying to downplay his fts is bringing out the light.
Let's add to this. Hulk punch through enchantress shields and one shot her.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12104042/Owned2.jpg.html

iceman24567
I don't see conceding. I see sheepishly backing out of one point, and sticking to the "scream in pain" instead of conceding that it was Superboy Prime messing with Adam.
You aren't the only thats sees it laughing

iceman24567
Both were holding back.

No Herald had one dropped WM or toyed with Ironman. It's just that simple. You trying to downplay his fts is bringing out the light.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12104042/Owned2.jpg.html I'm not downplaying anything. I stand by what i said Simon isn't top tier. Just because no high herald has on dropped him doesn't change that fact you just want to hype up Hulk as usual.

carver9
I'm not downplaying anything. I stand by what i said Simon isn't top tier. Just because no high herald has on dropped him doesn't change that fact you just want to hype up Hulk as usual.

No need to hype him up, the writers are doing it for me.

iceman24567
No need to hype him up, the writers are doing it for me.
Nah its just the way you see it i obviously see it differently. Just like you seeing "blood" when i don't or you seeing Prime screaming "it hurts" as if he were really in pain while i see him playing possum.

Delta1938
Both were holding back.

No Herald has one dropped WM or toyed with Ironman. It's just that simple. You trying to downplay his fts is bringing out the light.

Actually, I don't see him punching through shields. He's walking through energy blasts, as she says "these bolts." And considering she's lower-end mid-tier(at best) physically, why are we supposed to be surprised? By the way, the fact that she's shocked that he's not downed by bolts "powerful enough to kill a HORSE!" makes this even more underwhelming than it already was.

Nah its just the way you see it i obviously see it differently. Just like you seeing "blood" when i don't or you seeing Prime screaming "it hurts" as if he were really in pain while i see him playing possum.

Carter clearly needs glasses.

-Pr-
lol @ Wonder Man being top tier.

Also, Thor has toyed with Iron Man, so...

carver9

OF Thor? When has someone taken it to both Wonderman and Ironman together (remember, this was the weakest version of Hulk).

iceman24567

thumb up Simon can be awesome but to my knowledge hes never been top tier glad i wasn't just "downplaying"

carver9
When did I ever say he was in Superman or Thor league. He can give Heralds a fight though.

iceman24567
When did I ever say he was in Superman or Thor league. He can give Heralds a fight though. Nobody said you said that...You did say current Simon is top tier though

carver9
Nobody said you said that...You did say current Simon is top tier though

I said current Simon is a beast and he is. No Herald has outright one punched him.

-Pr-
OF Thor? When has someone taken it to both Wonderman and Ironman together (remember, this was the weakest version of Hulk).

Who says it was OF Thor?

"Weakest"?

carver9
Who says it was OF Thor?

"Weakest"?

Which scene are you talking about?

Yes, Grey Hulk is the weakest version of Hulks.

iceman24567
I said current Simon is a beast and he is. No Herald has outright one punched him. Uh no you specifically said he was top tier why do you keep lying? Its bordering on trolling
Current Wonderman is top tier. What Herald has one pieced him? Scans. What Herald has just outright tanked Ironman attacks like nothing and walked through both IM and WM? Scans please.
^ fail

-Pr-

The one where Thor beats the snot out of him.

Wait, what instance are we talking about?

Digi

no expression

Go back and apologize to your high school literature teachers, every single one. I'm sure they tried as hard as they could.

iceman24567
no expression

Go back and apologize to your high school literature teachers, every single one. I'm sure they tried as hard as they could.
lol had to come check out the lunacy for yourself huh? laughing

carver9
Uh no you specifically said he was top tier why do you keep lying? Its bordering on trolling

^ fail

I didn't mean it like that since he would lose to all of them but I think he would also give them a fight looking at his history.

iceman24567
I didn't mean it like that since he would lose to all of them but I think he would also give them a fight looking at his history.
Nice cop out attempt I'm done here

-Pr-

So would Aquaman. Doesn't make him top tier.

iceman24567
lol

carver9
no expression

Lolololol ..

carver9

I know...it was a mistake on my part for saying top tier but Simon is pretty powerful.

Digi
lol had to come check out the lunacy for yourself huh? laughing

Oh, I was being kind. That sort of basic contextual comprehension should be developed before high school. I don't actually care if I'm lowballing Hulk. Maybe I am, though the bevy of like-minded opinions suggests that I'm at least not in a minority. But reading that post made me cringe.

Though it feels like I'm being meta-trolled by Johns right now, laughing as his ridiculous emo fanboy creation gets misinterpreted by a real-life fan arguing for someone else.

sad

carver9
The one where Thor beats the snot out of him.

Wait, what instance are we talking about?

Was that recently?

I posted the fight on the page before your first reply to me.

-Pr-
Was that recently?

I posted the fight on the page before your first reply to me.

When Thor came back after disassembled. It's the most popular instance.

It's not really old, is it?

Delta1938

Since a big part of Hulk is the multiple-personality disorder Banner has, I'd say technically Savage Banner is the weakest version of Hulk, due to the child-like mind Banner had.

Which, since Betty got impregnated by him in the novel HULK: WHAT SAVAGE BEAST?, this technically makes her a pedophile.

iceman24567
Since a big part of Hulk is the multiple-personality disorder Banner has, I'd say technically Savage Banner is the weakest version of Hulk, due to the child-like mind Banner had.

Which, since Betty got impregnated by him in the novel HULK: WHAT SAVAGE BEAST?, this technically makes her a pedophile.
laughing

carver9
When Thor came back after disassembled. It's the most popular instance.

It's not really old, is it?

If its their latest fight, wasn't that OF Thor?

Naah, this was recent. I posted the fight in this thread a couple of pages back.

-Pr-
If its their latest fight, wasn't that OF Thor?

Naah, this was recent. I posted the fight in this thread a couple of pages back.

He didn't get the OF til later, iirc.

And you're going to make me look for it. Great. I'll remember this.

Edit: I just read it. So when was it set? Or is Iron Man using his old armours again?

Delta1938
laughing

big grin

iceman24567

haha sucker

iceman24567
Oh, I was being kind. That sort of basic contextual comprehension should be developed before high school. I don't actually care if I'm lowballing Hulk. Maybe I am, though the bevy of like-minded opinions suggests that I'm at least not in a minority. But reading that post made me cringe.

Though it feels like I'm being meta-trolled by Johns right now, laughing as his ridiculous emo fanboy creation gets misinterpreted by a real-life fan arguing for someone else.

sad
It feels like various writers are trolling me right now erm

carver9

Edit: I just read it. So when was it set? Or is Iron Man using his old armours again?

You don't have to look for it because I am unsure.

I don't think that was his old armor.

Delta1938
Both were holding back.

Actually, I don't see him punching through shields. He's walking through energy blasts, as she says "these bolts." And considering she's lower-end mid-tier(at best) physically, why are we supposed to be surprised? By the way, the fact that she's shocked that he's not downed by bolts "powerful enough to kill a HORSE!" makes this even more underwhelming than it already was.

Carter clearly needs glasses.

Still waiting for a response to this, Carv. mad

-Pr-
You don't have to look for it because I am unsure.

I don't think that was his old armor.

It is very old armour, or at the very least, armour made to look old.

carver9

sad

Well, these scans should brighten your day.

stick out tongue

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5264/aa4thegroup005.th.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1975/aa4thegroup007.th.jpg

carver9
Joke.

-Pr-

stick out tongue

Weakest of minds, eh?

Delta1938

stick out tongue

"Weakest of minds." No wonder Hulk's so emo.

carver9
Weakest of minds, eh?

I agree, Savage Hulk mind can be weak sometimes.

Delta1938

"Sometimes" meaning "all the time." And the mind is simply mimicking the body. twisted

-Pr-

So current hulk is savage hulk now?

carver9
So current hulk is savage hulk now?

Yes, now can we drop this please.

-Pr-
Yes, now can we drop this please.

Bout time this nightmare was over.

Colossus-Big C
Thor dies first, thats for certain

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>