Colossuss vs Gladiator (Rematch)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
1 Straight slug-fest
2. All powers CIS off no BFR
3 Test of strength

Current characters (No Phoenix Force)
Who dominates?

TheGodKiller
In Demon Mode , probably Colossus .

Otherwise Gladiator .

pym-ftw
Kallark beats Colossus and takes the blessings of Cyttorak for the good of the Shi'ar

guy222
piotr

Colossus-Big C
In Demon Mode, Colossus

Normal Juggerlossus seems to be on rulk level, so toss up there

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
In Demon Mode, Colossus

Normal Juggerlossus seems to be on rulk level, so toss up there lol

The Sorrow
Gladiator wins.

Digi
I still see that awesome moment from teh 90s cartoon with Gladiator and Juggernaut in my head. One of my first "HOLY ****" moments in television.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Digi
I still see that awesome moment from teh 90s cartoon with Gladiator and Juggernaut in my head. One of my first "HOLY ****" moments in television.
nYRi7jygVnQ

golem370
Yeah it made me laugh since when they are off planet Rogue is fighting Gladiator toe to toe

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah it made me laugh since when they are off planet Rogue is fighting Gladiator toe to toe
Marvel's Animated series are even more inconsistent than the comic books .

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Kallark beats Colossus and takes the blessings of Cyttorak for the good of the Shi'ar

yes

nwg202
Demon mode Colossus wins ( i don't see Glads thrasing Rulk like that) w/o BFR.

the BRB vs Rulk fight was inconclusive. I figure a Glads Rulk fight would be similar.

Regular Colossus w/gem vs Glads...not sure. A teen Colossus wasn't put down so easily, thing went down pretty fast. add years of experience plus the gem, it would probably be a long fight.

Digi
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
nYRi7jygVnQ

thumb up

Juggernaut was portrayed as unstoppable before that moment. 12-year-old minds across the world exploded when that scene happened.

carver9
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
nYRi7jygVnQ

The episode after this was beastly. Juggernaut basically walked through everything that came his way (the episode when the guy steals Juggernauts power).

ColossusGrundy
Classic COlossus stalemated Glads until a very large building fell on them.

Seems to me that Glads' greatest feats all seem to happen by hearsay or off panel.

I give Glads a rematch with Classic Piotr, but Colossusnaut beats him and Demon Colossus destroys him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
The episode after this was beastly. Juggernaut basically walked through everything that came his way (the episode when the guy steals Juggernauts power).

He's beaten the Hulk in the Danger Room, too. I bet you loved that part stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.