Hercules Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
So my Daughter has been obsessed with the Disney movie Hercules as of late. I'm quite fond of it myself stick out tongue but as I'm watching i can't help but thinking "Who can replicate Hercules' feats?"

So i bring this question to wise and fair people of KMC!

Here's the gauntlet:
1. Defeat the river guardian and save Meg.
2. Save the "children" trapped in the rockslide.
3. Kill the Hydra.
4. Kill the fodder monsters while the Muses sing about the hero's greatness(optional)
5. Give up ALL POWERS and defeat the Cyclops.
6. Get powers back and defeat/kill remaining Titans (Rock, Wind, Lava, Ice)
7. Tame and ride Cerberus. (Killing is acceptable but will lower your score)
8. Rescue Meg from "River of Death" (This one is tricky since godhood can only be given to demigods here)

Movie characters only and, if you can, try to stick with animated movies.

BTW i put this in the Movie VS but this palce seems to be more lively so i copied and pasted big grin

Newjak
Originally posted by juggerman
So my Daughter has been obsessed with the Disney movie Hercules as of late. I'm quite fond of it myself stick out tongue but as I'm watching i can't help but thinking "Who can replicate Hercules' feats?"

So i bring this question to wise and fair people of KMC!

Here's the gauntlet:
1. Defeat the river guardian and save Meg.
2. Save the "children" trapped in the rockslide.
3. Kill the Hydra.
4. Kill the fodder monsters while the Muses sing about the hero's greatness(optional)
5. Give up ALL POWERS and defeat the Cyclops.
6. Get powers back and defeat/kill remaining Titans (Rock, Wind, Lava, Ice)
7. Tame and ride Cerberus. (Killing is acceptable but will lower your score)
8. Rescue Meg from "River of Death" (This one is tricky since godhood can only be given to demigods here)

Movie characters only and, if you can, try to stick with animated movies.

BTW i put this in the Movie VS but this palce seems to be more lively so i copied and pasted big grin I can think of a number of heroes with weapons that could do just as well Hercules did, except for number 5. Giving up all powers is a doozy of one to overcome. Most would have died from the simple slap the Cyclops gave Hercules in it.

juggerman
Yeah 5 is the toughest one. 8 is up there too

NemeBro
5 is mostly the toughest one because the movie's statement that Hercules was now a normal human is entirely bullshit, being slapped hundreds of feet into a billboard should have pasted him were that true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.