Amadeus cho Vs Sora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lek Kuen
Through some shenanigans involving Hank Pym, Cho ends up in the Kingdom Harts universe where some of Sora's friends think he's some enemy. After defeating them Sora shows up and finds Cho hanging around town nearby a bunch of beaten people and attacks him. Fight takes place in whatever that town in the first game is called.

Marvel's Amadeus Cho
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/9/9a/Ohitsme--Amadeus_Cho.png

VS

Kingdom Hearts series, Sora
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/a6c682a82eebeb924d693deb747b2195/http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/euridice881/KH2_Sora.png

As I'm unsure what the current powerlevel of Cho is, let's go with his Prince of Power incarnation unless he's still at that level in which case we'll go with current.

AuraAngel
A comic character? Yikes. What can he do?

XanatosForever
All I know about Cho is he's one of the brighter minds in the Marvel Universe. He made friends with Hulk and Hercules, but I lost track of him after that.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by AuraAngel
A comic character? Yikes. What can he do? His power is Hypermind. He perceive the universe and everything in it, in the terms of complex math equations and can instantaneously calculate things to basically any result that is possible. Such as ricocheting arrows in such a way that a casual bullet timer still gets hit, dismantling a robot dragon by throwing something at the perfect angle, dodging giant boulders, and stopping a large objects. He himself isn't all that fast but due to his mind his reaction speed is. His weapon can block Thor's hammer with no issue, but himself doesn't have class 100 strength or anything can only barely hurt Thor physically. He can drop giant monsters though with single hits.

His shields can take class 100 strikes for a few hits with his shields, without it he got his ribs broke from a backhand by one. Can also shoot energy beams and is up there with Pym in terms of intellect.

AuraAngel
If this guy is able to spar with Thor momentarily than he is probably too much for Sora, short of Magnega paralyzing him in one place.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by AuraAngel
If this guy is able to spar with Thor momentarily than he is probably too much for Sora, short of Magnega paralyzing him in one place. Well he matched Thor's Melee's purely due to weapon durability and shielding not strength or striking power. Since he wailed on Thor's head with a mini blitz and just pissed him off.

BloodRain
A character like Thor hit him and all that happened was him suffering a broken rib?

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by BloodRain
A character like Thor hit him and all that happened was him suffering a broken rib? Yeah they back fisted him and it knocked him across the area and broke some ribs. Which is weird as Cho is supposed to be human physically :s

BloodRain
O.o A hit like that would make a human explode.

Assuming he has human durability, Cho still sounds like stalemate personified if fighting someone that can take their own attacks. I guess something like Magnet would be his downfall.

Magnet is a human sized ball hovering 10 ft in the air that pulls in opponents, has them spinning around while receiving minor damage, Mostly it leaves him open to Sora to attack him without his Hypermind being about to assist.. probably.

Lek Kuen
Can it be dodged or resisted?

AuraAngel
Aside from enemies who have magical resistance to cheap tactics, I can't think of someone it doesn't work on. How does Cho deal with magic? Is he particularly effective against it?

The Magnet Spell is at it's weakest able to move statues while underwater(though I hesitate to use feats from this world) so it's really not a question of mass.

Lek Kuen
Don't think I've ever seen him react to a trapping spell like that. But he frequently fights against magic foes. He himself was part of the Olympic pantheon, trained by Herc and champion of Athena and used to be high up member of their Earth base. He's redirected offensive magic before but that's about it.

Blight
Barring not-so-pis I'd say Sora wins. If Cho fights using his ultra mind I imagine he would way out tactic Sora. He'd throw a pebble and somehow it would interfere with the gravimetric pull of magnet to make it backfire or some such nonsense. That's the type of character cho is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.